The bench studies of the effect of free gas on the characteristics multistage centrifugal pump during pumping out of water-gas mixtures
Key words: pump-ejector system (PES), multistage centrifugal pump, liquid-gas mixture (LGM), liquid-gas ejector (LGE)
Authors: A.N. Drozdov (RUDN University, RF, Moscow), S.T. Zakenov (Yessenov University, Kazakhstan, Aktau), N.P. Olmaskhanov (RUDN University, RF, Moscow), S.D. Karabaev (RUDN University, RF, Moscow), N.A. Drozdov (Innovative Oil and Gas Solutions LLC, RF, Moscow), E.I. Gorelkina (RUDN University, RF, Moscow), D.G. Yesniyazov (Reservoir Surveillance Services, Kazakhstan, Atyrau), A.A. Koszhanov (Reservoir Surveillance Services, Kazakhstan, Atyrau)
One of the effective solutions for increasing oil and gas reservoirs is the method of simultaneous water alternating gas (SWAG) on a reservoir by pump-ejector systems. In this system are using the multistage centrifugal pump for injection water-gas mixtures, which prepared by ejector. Previous studies have shown that the strong influence of free gas on the characteristics of pressure and pressure in the aquatic environment cannot using to determine the characteristics and the rational using of these devices in the well at higher pressures. In field conditions, at the Samodurovskoye field, when gas flows, at the heights of the Samoerovskoye, Efremo-Zykovskoye and Spasskoye fields, under pressure until 0.2 to 0.4 MPa. The water-gas mixture at the inlet of the booster pump, as well as at the gas pipeline at the inlet to pump ejector installation by a low-pressure compressor system also supplies associated petroleum gas from the neighboring Ponomarevskoye field. Thus, it is necessary to conduct a study of the characteristics of a multistage centrifugal pump at elevated pressures during operation of the jet apparatus. Research conducted on a mock-up of a pump-ejector system. As a result, of experimental studies, it found that with decreased inlet pressure, and the influence of gas on the characteristics of the booster pump in water-gas mixtures. This leads to a significant reduction in the harmful effects of gas on the working pump of the pump. The difficulty of the combining gas bubbles into cavities with increasing pressure in the flow of a finely dispersed mixture can be describe by the increase in this stable mixture. The modernization of laboratory bench, it was possible to provide a gas supply at an overpressure of 0.2 to 0.37 MPa, similar to field conditions.
1. Ivanishin V.S., Liskevich E.I., Mishchuk I.N., Improving the efficiency of water and gas repression at the Bitkovskoe field (In Russ.), Neftyanaya i gazovaya promyshlennost', 1973, no. 6, pp. 20–22.
2. Lozin E.V., Shuvalov A.V., Garifullin A.Sh. et al., Methods for increasing the efficiency of oil field development in the final stage (In Russ.), Vestnik TsKR Rosnedra, 2008, no. 4, pp. 19–28.
3. Drozdov A.N., Problems in WAG implementation and prospects of their solutions (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 8, pp. 100-104.
4. Drozdov N.A., Pump-ejector systems for the water-alternating gas process, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2014, 172 p.
5. Drozdov A.N., APG utilization at the Samodurovskoye field: a long and winding road to implementation (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya vertikal', 2015, no. 6, pp. 52–55.
6. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Bunkin N.F., Kozlov V.A., Study of suppression of gas bubbles coalescence in the liquid for use in technologies of oil production and associated gas utilization, SPE-187741-MS, 2017.
7. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A. Uvelichenie KIN: vodogazovoe vozdeystvie na plast. Opyt ekspluatatsii nasosno-ezhektornoy sistemy i puti sovershenstvovaniya tekhnologii VGV (In Russ.), Neftegaz.RU, 2017, no. 7, pp. 70–77.
8. Drozdov A.N., Tekhnologiya i tekhnika dobychi nefti pogruzhnymi nasosami v oslozhnennykh usloviyakh (Technology and engineering of oil production using submersible pumps under complicated conditions), Moscow: MAKS press Publ., 2008, 312 p.
9. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Simple solutions of complex swag injection problems (In Russ.), Burenie i neft', 2017, no. 3, pp. 43–46.
10. Drozdov A.N, Karabaev S.D, Olmaskhanov N.P. [et al.] Investigation of the characteristics of ejectors for oil and gas and mining technologies, Business magazine Neftegaz.RU, 2020, no. 3, pp. 35–42.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access
only the authorized visitors of the website can.