In the article problem of wellbore & near wellbore zone acid-oil emulsion during well treatment are reviewed. Content of the heavy components of oil from various Bashkortostan’s reservoirs are analyzed. The advantage of the technology of acid treatment with the use of a complex modifying additive (CMA) in the composition of hydrochloric acid is justified in comparison with the basic acid treatment for the geological and physical conditions of the studied reservoirs. CMA composed of mixture two-component mutual solvent, complex cationic surfactant & organic acid. Researches by definition of surface tension at the new acid system-oil interface, new acid system and oil compatibility, dissolution velocity of reservoir carbonates by new acid system with different CMA concentration at reservoir conditions were conducted. The dependence of interfacial tension as a function of the CMA concentration in the new acid system was shown. The results of determination of the compatibility of “basic acid system” and oil shows derived necessity of using “new acid system” as most compatible & less problematic for well treatment oil emulsion issue. Derived dependency of the reaction rate of the new acid system with carbonates on the CMA concentration that is parabolic. Kinetics parameters of “new acid mix” reaction with reservoir carbonates are calculated. By core tests at reservoir conditions demonstrated issue severity of acid-oil emulsion & efficiency of “new acid system” in prevention of the issue.
1. Folomeev A.E., Sharifullin A.R., Vakhrushev S.A. et al., Theory and practice of acidizing high temperature carbonate reservoirs of R. Trebs oil field, Timan-Pechora Basin, SPE 171242-MS, 2014.
2. Gil'mutdinova L.I., Voloshin A.I., Shadrina P.N. et al., Issledovanie sovmestimosti plastovykh flyuidov i rabochikh agentov dlya predotvrashcheniya oslozhneniy pri kislotnykh obrabotkakh v usloviyakh Mogdinskogo mestorozhdeniya (Compatibility study of reservoir fluids and working agents to prevent complications of acid treatments in the conditions of the Mogdinskoe field), Collected papers “Innovatsii i naukoemkie tekhnologii v obrazovanii i ekonomike” (Innovations and high technologies in education and economics), Proceedings of VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2017, pp. 118-126.
3. Shaydullin V.A., Technologies of squeeze cementing to eliminate the cross flows behind the casing in the fields of JSOC Bashneft (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2011, no. 7, pp. 34–37.
4. Verderevskiy Yu.L., Aref'ev Yu.N., Chaganov M.S. et al., Well productivity increase in carbonate reservoirs by application of sulfuric acid based compositions (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2000, no. 1, pp. 39–40.
5. Glushchenko V.N., Obratnye emul'sii i suspenzii v neftegazovoy promyshlennosti (Inverse emulsions and suspensions in the oil and gas industry), Moscow: Interkontakt Nauka Publ., 2008, 725 p.
6. Juprasert M.S., Bullhead acidizing succeeds offshore California, OGJ, 1994, V. 92, no. 15, pp. 47–52.
7. Moore E.W., Crowe C.W., Hendrickson A.K., Formation effect and prevention of asphaltene sludges during stimulation treatments, JPT, 1965, September, pp. 1023–1028.
8. Sergeev B.Z., Kalashnev V.V., Zhurik I.V., Solvent use before borehole acidic treatment (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 1978, no. 8, pp. 12–13.
9. Sergienko S.R., Taimova B.A., Talalaev E.I., Vysokomolekulyarnye neuglevodorodnye soedineniya nefti. Smoly i asfal'teny (High-molecular non-hydrocarbon compounds of oil. Resins and asphaltenes), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1979, 269 p.
10. Mukhin M.M., Magadova L.A., Pakhomov M.D., Synergistic effect in the acid generating systems, based on the acetic acid esters solutions with a surfactants mixture (In Russ.), Territoriya “NEFTEGAZ”, 2013, no. 5, pp. 76–79.
11. Kharisov R.Ya., Folomeev A.E., Koptyaeva E.I., Telin A.G., Manometricheskaya ustanovka kak instrument vybora kislotnykh sostavov dlya stimulyatsii skvazhin v karbonatnykh kollektorakh (Manometrical unit as a tool for selecting acid compositions for stimulating wells in carbonate reservoirs), Proceedings of V All-Russian Scientific Conference “Neftepromyslovaya khimiya” (Oilfield chemistry), 24-25 June 2010, Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2010, pp. 91-92.
12. Enikeev T.I., Dolomatov M.Yu., Telin A.G. et al., Study of filtration processes of acidic compositions in carbonate-bearing formations (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 1999, no. 2, pp. 5–9.
13. Kotenev M.Yu., Andreev V.E., Fedorov K.M., Khlebnikov V.N., Research and optimization of emulsion effects for selective gas and water insulation in fractured reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2010, 21.14. Nebogina N.A., Vliyanie sostava nefti i stepeni ee obvodnennosti na strukturno-mekhanicheskie svoystva emul'siy (Influence of the composition of oil and its watering on the structural and mechanical properties of emulsions): thesis of candidate of chemical science, Tomsk, 2009.