Questions of complex assessment of durability are considered of long-operated systems of transport of oil and oil products. These questions are coordinated to standard justification of conditions and characteristics of durability pipe steel, pipes and pipeline systems. At such justification one and most important aspects of assessment of durability are an identification pipe steel on the whole set of the defining factors of production and operation. A set of technology factors include: the manufacturer (domestic or foreign), parameters of the chemical composition, mechanical properties of steel in an initial state after production of pipes, the working pressure, term of operation of pipes, geometrical parameters of pipes (diameters, thickness of walls), a microstructure and granularity of steel, anisotropy of properties. The complexity of assessment of a role of the specified factors often is connected with lack of initial technological, technical, settlement and design information, especially for the pipelines which are in operation of 30-50 years and more. In this case identification is carried out by results of indirect tests with assessment of calculated parameters of durability. Control inspections of durability are carried out direct laboratory researches of the standard samples which are cut out from pipes, bench tests of fragments of pipes before destruction, by hydraulic tests at each stage of operation. In the conclusion bases of a technique of identification pipe steel, developed by Pipeline Technology Institute are stated.
1. Russian Federal Law No.116-FZ of 21.07.1997, “On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities”, URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/ cons_doc_LAW_15234/
2. Lisin Yu.V., Research of physical and chemical properties of steel for continuously operated pipelines and assessment of safe operational life (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2015, no. 4, pp. 18-28.
3. Bezopasnost' Rossii. Bezopasnost' truboprovodnogo transporta (Security of Russia. Safety of pipeline transport), Moscow: Znanie, 2002, 752 p.
4. Mazur I.I., Ivantsov O.M., Bezopasnost' truboprovodnykh sistem (Safety of pipeline systems), Moscow: Elima Publ., 2004, 1097 p.
5. Makhutov N.A., Prochnost', resurs, zhivuchest' i bezopasnost' mashin (Strength, life, survivability and safety of machines), Moscow: LIBROKOM Publ., 2008, 576 p.
6. SNiP 2.04.12-86. Steel pipelines strength analysis.
7. GOST 32388-2013. Processing pipes. Standards and calculation methods for the stress, vibration and seismic effects.
8. ASME B31.G-2009. Manual for determining the remaining strength of corroded pipelines.
9. API 579/ASME FFS-1. Fitness for service.
10. Makhutov N.A., Permyakov V.N., Resurs bezopasnoy ekspluatatsii sosudov i truboprovodov (Resource of safe operation of vessels and pipelines), Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 2005, 516 p.