The article presents the features of the selection of artificial lift method in a large variation of operational parameters of wells as a result of SWAG and the presence of the production problems specific to Roman Trebs’ field. There were described approaches which used to calculate the technological conditions of the well operations, considering the presence and predictability of production problems and the choice of technologies to prevent them.
1. Drozdov A.N., Verbitckiy V.S., Dengaev A.A., Arseniev A.A., Rotary gas
separators in high GOR wells, field and lab tests comparison,
SPE 117415, 2008.
2. Bedrin V.G., Khasanov M.M., Khabibullin R.A. et al., Comparison of
technologies for operation of electric centrifugal pumps at high gas
content at the pump intake on the basis of field tests, SPE 117414, 2008.
3. Elichev V.A., Khabibullin R.A., Krasnov V.A., Litvinenko K.V., Performance
analysis of ESP systems in high-GLR wells: from lab experiments to
practical field applications, SPE 120628, 2009.
4. Efimov D.V., Shlychkov K.E., Savichev V.I., Joint compositional modeling
of gas and oil treatment facilities (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo =
Oil Industry, 2012, no. 4, pp. 75-77.
5. Kudryashov S.I., Khasanov M.M., Krasnov V.A., Khabibullin R.A., Semenov
A.A., Technologies Application Patterns - an effective way of
knowledge systematization (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
2007, no. 11, pp. 7–9.
6. Khasanov M.M., Semenov A.A., Pashali A.A., Khabibullin R.F., Approach
for optimal selection of artificial lift technique exemplificative of
Vankor field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2008, no. 11,
7. Matzain A., Multiphase flow paraffin deposition modeling, Oklahoma,
The University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma, paper 302, 1999.
8. Sarica C., Volk M., Final Technical Report 2001 - 2004. paraffin deposition
research and model development, Tulsa University Paraffin Deposition
Projects, Tulsa, Oklahoma, paper 130, 2004.
9. Singh P., Venkatesan R., Fogler H.S., Formation and aging of incipient
thin film wax oil gels, AIChE Journal, 2000, V. 46, pp. 1059-1074.
10. Oddo J.E., Tomson M.B., The prediction of scale and CO2 corrosion in
oil field systems, CORROSION/99, Paper no. 41, 1999.
11. Daminov A.A., Ragulin V.V., Voloshin A.I. Algoritmy prognoza soleobrazovaniya
i ASPO (Algorithms for forecast of salt and asphalt, resin, and
paraffin deposits formation), Ufa: Publ. of RN-UfaNIPIneft', 2010, 202 p.
12. Kashchavtsev V.E., Mishchenko I.T., Soleobrazovanie pri dobyche
nefti (The scaling in oil production), Moscow: Orbita-M Publ., 2004, 432 p.
13. Waard C. de, Lotz U., Dugstad A., Influence of liquid flow velocity on
CO2 corrosion: a semi-empirical model, CORROSION/95, Paper no.128,
1995, pp. 128/1-128/15.
14. CO2 corrosion rate calculation model, NORSOK Standard no. M-506,