In the context of low-permeable reservoirs development, the ports efficiency evaluation during multi-stage hydraulic fracturing in horizontal wells is an urgent task. One of the methods for assessing the inflow profile along a horizontal wellbore is tracer analysis with the placement of several types of tracers in the intervals of hydraulic fracturing ports (stages). This paper describes the steps for creating a hydrodynamic model in the RN-KIM enterprise software package and model matching to the results of tracer analysis, where several types of tracer were injected during each stage of hydraulic fracturing. Preliminary estimates of reservoir and well completion parameters are presented by decline analysis in the RN-VEGA enterprise software package for well testing interpretation. The results obtained from the decline analysis were used as an initial approximation for matching of the hydrodynamic model to the curves of changes of the concentration of the carried tracer (tracer fluid) for each stage of hydraulic fracturing. This approach made it possible to quickly match the hydrodynamic model to the well dynamic operation data. The tracer concentration curves for each hydraulic fracturing stage were used to estimate the individual parameters of each fracture. The results of these studies can be used to assess the feasibility of performing selective well interventions in individual wells and planning them in order to increase the well productivity.
1. Kaludzher Z., Toropov K.V., Murtazin R.R. et al., Comparison of field-geophysical and tracer methods to control the inflow profile in horizontal wells with multistage hydraulic fracturing (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 9, pp. 38–41, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2019-9-38-41
2. Kolupaev D., Uchuev R., Bikkulov M. et al., Selection of optimum monitoring technique for wells with multistage hydraulic fracturing on Priobskoe oilfield (In Russ.), SPE-191564-18RPTC-MS, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/191564-18RPTC-MS
3. Shtun' S.Yu., Sen'kov A.A., Abramenko O.I. et al., The Comparison of Inflow Profiling Technologies for ERD wells including PLT, fiber optics DTS, stationary chemical tracers: A case study from the Caspian offshore Yuri Korchagin field in Russia (In Russ.), SPE-188985-MS, 2017, DOI:10.2118/188985-MS
4. Dulkarnaev M., Ovchinnikov K., Novikov I., Malyavko E., Contemporary technologies of production logging in horizontal wells as a tool for oil and gas fields digitalization (In Russ.), SPE-138358-RU, 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/198358-MS
5. Badykov I.Kh., Baykov V.A., Borshchuk O.S., The software package "RN-KIM" as a tool for hydrodynamic modeling of hydrocarbon deposits (In Russ.), Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek, 2015, no. 4, pp. 96–103.
6. Asalkhuzina G.F., Davletbaev A.Ya., Il'yasov A.M. et al., Pressure drop analysis before and after fracture closure for test injections before main fracturing treatment (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 11, pp. 41–45.
7. Baykov V.A., Davletbaev A.Ya., Kolonskikh A.V. et al., Primery issledovaniy i monitoringa gorizontal'nykh skvazhinakh s mnogostadiynymi GRP v nizkopronitsaemykh neftyanykh i gazovykh plastakh (Examples of studies and monitoring of horizontal wells with multi-stage hydraulic fracturing in tight oil and gas reservoirs), Proceedings of Scientific and technical conference “Geofizicheskie i promyslovye issledovaniya gorizontal'nykh skvazhin” (Geophysical and field surveys of horizontal wells), Petergof, 22–23 April 2015.
8. Shel E., Paderin G., Kabanova P., Retrospective analysis of hydrofracturing with the dimensionless parameters: comparing design and transient tests (In Russ.),
SPE-191707-18RPTC-MS, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2018-12-42-45
9. Li K., Gao Y., Lyu Y., Wang M., New mathematical models for calculating proppant embedment and fracture conductivity, SPE-155954-PA, 2015, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/155954-PA
10. Pimenov A.A., Kanevskaya R.D., Mathematical modeling of proppant embedment and its effect on conductivity of hydraulic fracture (In Russ.), SPE-187934-MS, 2017, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/187934-MS
11. Davletbaev A.Ya., Mukhametova Z.S., Simulation of the injection of a liquid into a well in a payout bed with hydraulic fracturing (In Russ.), Inzhenerno-fizicheskiy zhurnal = Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2019, V. 92, no. 4, pp. 1074–1082.
12. Aksakov A.V., Borshchuk O.S., Zheltova I.S. et al., Corporate fracturing simulator: from a mathematical model to the software development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 11, pp. 35–40.13. Certificate of