Squeeze jobs on Pokur suite at the fields of RN-Purneftegas is complicated by fluid loss in water-gas bearing and depleted formations. Thus, technological efficiency of remedial cementing with application of basic technology based on cement and oil-cement slurries does not exceed 27%. In this connection, the selection of alternative plugging materials specially designed to control losses was carried out. Special attention is paid to the following conditions and peculiarities of the materials application: applicability at loss rate of 18 m3/h and more; possibility of pumping through perforation holes or production casing leakage; possibility of preparation with standard equipment at oilwell service and workover crews; positive experience of application in Rosneft Oil Company; possibility of supplementing with cement slurry. On the basis of the analysis of field experience of application of technologies and reagents for losses control available for service companies rendering services of workover operations at the Russian market, three potentially effective technologies were selected: two based on the compositions forming a filtration crust on the rock surface and one forming a screen in the formation on the basis of a reinforced polymer composition. During laboratory testing of the selected technologies, the physical-chemical and technological properties of the materials were determined. Particular attention was paid to assessment of colmatage ability of compositions and risks during pumping through perforation holes and through defects in the production casing. Thus, in the course of this work field experience of fluid loss control is studied, the choice of appropriate promising technologies for the complex of laboratory testing is justified. According to the results of laboratory testing it is established that all the studied compositions have the potential to combat losses in the highly permeable (about 1 Ојm2) pore reservoir.
1. Shaidullin V.A., Presnyakov A.Yu., Kostyuchenko S.A., Burmistrov A.S. Opyt primeneniya remontno-izolyatsionnykh rabot s primeneniem neftetsementnykh rastvorov na mestorozhdeniyakh OOO «RN-Purneftegaz» [Experience of Application of Repair-Insulation Works with Oil-Cement Solutions in the Fields of RN-Purneftegaz LLC] // Nauchno-tekhnicheskii vestnik OAO «NK «Rosneft’» – Rosneft Scientific and Technical Bulletin, 2013, No. 2 (31), pp. 48-50. (in Russ.).
2. Smagin A.S., Novitskii K.Yu., Tabashnikov A.R., Agzamov F.A. Povyshenie effektivnosti likvidatsii zon katastroficheskikh pogloshchenii pri stroitel’stve skvazhin [Improving the Efficiency of Elimination of Catastrophic Absorption Zones During Well Construction]. Burenie i neft’. – Drilling and Oil, 2020, No. 6, pp. 38-41. (in Russ.).
3. Ryazanov Ya. A. Entsiklopediya po burovym rastvoram. [Encyclopedia of Drilling Fluids]. Orenburg, Chronicle Publ., 2005. 664 p. (in Russ.).
4. Iskanderov D.E. Opyt primeneniya gipsotsementnykh tamponazhnykh smesei dlya likvidatsii pogloshchenii v skvazhinakh [Experience of Using Gypsum-Cement Plugging Mixtures for Liquidation of Absorptions in Wells]. Bulatovskie chteniya – Bulatov Readings, 2020, pp. 228-233. (in Russ.).
5. Kamenskikh S.V. Pogloshchenie burovykh i tamponazhnykh rastvorov pri burenii skvazhin [Absorption of Drilling and Plugging Fluids During Drilling Wells]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov po materialam VII Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii «Aktual’nye voprosy nauchnykh issledovanii» [Collection of Scientific Papers on the Materials of the VII International Scientific-Practical Conference «Current Issues of Scientific Research»]. Ivanovo, 2016, pp. 88-90. (in Russ.).
6. Murzin A.M. Sovremennye sposoby i tekhnicheskie sredstva dlya bor’by s pogloshcheniyami [Modern Methods and Technical Means to Combat Absorption]. Materialy Vserossiiskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Sovremennye problemy gidrogeologii, inzhenernoi geologii i gidroekologii Evrazii» [Proceedings of the All-Russian Conference with International Participation «Modern Problems of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology and Hydroecology of Eurasia»]. Tomsk: TPU Publishing House, 2015, pp. 622-627. (in Russ.).
7. Ishbaev G.G., Dilmiev M.R., Khristenko A.V., Mileyko A.A. Teorii podbora fraktsionnogo sostava kol’matanta [Theories of Selection of Colmatant Fractional Composition]. Burenie i neft’. – Drilling and Oil, 2011, No. 6, pp. 16-18. (in Russ.).
8. Yakupov I.Yu. Perspektivnye sostavy dlya bor’by s pogloshcheniem tekhnologicheskikh zhidkostei pri tekushchem i kapital’nom remonte skvazhin [Prospective Compositions for Combating Absorption of Process Fluids in the Current and Overhaul of Wells]. Inzhenernaya praktika. – Engineering Practice, 2019, No. 6, pp. 14-18. (in Russ.).
9. Nozdrya V.I., Mazykin S.V., Martynov B.A. Opyt i resheniya dlya likvidatsii oslozhnenii pri burenii i remonte neftegazovykh skvazhin [Experience and Solutions for the Elimination of Complications During Drilling and Workover of Oil and Gas Wells]. Neft’. Gaz. Novatsii. – Neft. Gas. Innovations, 2014, No. 9(188), pp. 61-65. (in Russ.).
10. Gorbunova A.A., Gabdrafikov R.V., Yanuzakov U.N. Sistemnyi podkhod k likvidatsii katastroficheskikh pogloshchenii pri burenii skvazhin na mestorozhdeniyakh, raspolozhennykh na territorii Respubliki Bashkortostan [Systemic Approach to the Elimination of Catastrophic Absorptions in Drilling Wells in the Fields Located in the Republic of Bashkortostan]. Neft’. Gaz. Novatsii. – Neft. Gas. Innovations, 2021, No. 2(243), pp. 56-58. (in Russ.).
11. Shaidullin V.A., Nigmatullin T.E., Magzumov N.R., Abrashov V.N., Skorobogach M.A., Bondarev S.V., Mantorov A.N. Obzor perspektivnykh tekhnologii vodoizolyatsii v gazovykh skvazhinakh [Obzor Perspektivnykh Tekhnologii Vodoizolyatsii v Gazovykh Skvazhinakh] // Neftegazovoe delo – Petroleum Engineering, 2021, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 51-60. (in Russ.), DOI: 10.17122/ngdelo-2021-1-51-60