Within the framework of import substitution, domestic reagents have been developed for use in technologies for regulating the coverage of reservoirs by flooding in a wide range of geological conditions, in order to reduce the cost of oil production and reduce the volume of extracted associated water, as well as to reduce dependence on import purchases of individual components used in chemical compositions.
The gel-forming composition based on the reagent AC-CSE–1313 grade Б is hydrophilic and is intended for use in WCT for production wells – as a selective gel-forming composition for preferential blocking of water-saturated reservoir intervals and in WCT for injection wells – mainly in low-permeability reservoirs, instead of the two-component composition "AC-CSE-1313 grade A + HCl" industrially used for these purposes.
The gel-forming composition based on the reagent AC-CSE-1313 mark B (hydrophobic polymer-gel SPA-Well) is intended for WCT for injection wells, repair and insulation works. The reagent has a dual effect aimed at increasing the coverage coefficient (leveling the water advance front) and increasing the displacement coefficient (due to hydrophobization of low-permeable intervals). The use of the reagent in WCT for injection wells makes it possible to obtain additional oil production on average for different objects 650-1300 t/well with a maximum value of more than 2500 t/well, the reduction of associated water production is 700-2300 t/well at a maximum value of more than 8000 t/well.
Developed for use in oil-washing technologies, the nonionic reagent PAV–NZ is characterized by a low freezing point - no higher than minus 45°C, allows to reduce the interfacial tension to 0.001 mN/m, does not form stable oil-water emulsions.
1. Patent no. 2592932 RU, Composition for increasing oil production, Inventors: Fakhretdinov R.N., Yakimenko G.Kh., Selimov D.F.
2. Fakhretdinov R.N., Pavlishin R.L., Yakimenko G.Kh. et al., Successful practical experience and application potential of AC-CSE-1313 flow-diverting procedure with various options in working solution volume at the fields with late stage of their development (In Russ.), Neft’. Gaz. Novatsii, 2020, no. 2, pp. 39-45.
3. Fakhretdinov R.N., Yakimenko G.Kh., Pavlishin R.L. et al., Multidimensional industrial replication of the selective WSO method is a determining factor in increasing the profitability of produced oil (In Russ.), Neft’. Gaz. Novatsii, 2020, no. 7, pp. 50-54.
4. Fakhretdinov R.N., Fatkullin A.A., Khavkin A.Ya., Intensification of oil production with a decrease in the volume of the liquid being lifted (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2021, no. 12, pp. 107-109, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2021-12-107-109
5. Patent RU 2723797 C1, Composition for increasing oil production, Inventors: Fakhretdinov R.N., Selimov D.F., Tastemirov S.A., Yakimenko G.Kh., Pasanaev E.A.
6. Svidetel’stvo na tovarnyy znak (znak obsluzhivaniya) no. 880966 – SPA-Well (Trademark certificate (service mark) No. 880966 – SPA-Well)
7. Fakhretdinov R.N., Fatkullin A.A., Selimov D.F. et al., Laboratory and field tests of AC-CSE-1313-B reagent as the basis of water control technologies (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 6, pp. 68–71, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2020-6-68-71.
8. Fakhretdinov R.N., Fatkullin A.A., Yakimenko G.Kh. et al., Application of pseudoplastic hydrophobic polymer system SPA-Well for enhanced oil recovery (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2021, no. 11, pp. 120–123, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2021-11-120-123
9. Fatkullin A.A., Fakhretdinov R.N., SPA-Well EOR technology – Hydrophobic polymer-gel (In Russ.), Neft’. Gaz. Novatsii, 2022, no. 2, pp. 60-66.10. Fakhretdinov R.N.,