Key words: geological modeling, oil field, deposit, water-oil contact, neotectonic movements, paleostructural mapping, multi-factor analysis.
The cases of complex configuration of water-oil contact (WOC) relative surface determined by neotectonic movements of structures are shown based on building geological models of oil deposits of various Western Siberia fields. The known reasons for change of hypsometric contact location are listed. It is noted that selection of reason for contact location represents the result of probability analysis of various factors influence. Some justification methods of WOC variation in the result of neotectonic movements are described.
1. Khafizov F.Z., Rol' noveyshikh tektonicheskikh dvizheniy v izmenenii
polozheniya VNK zalezhey Srednego Priob'ya (Role of neotectonic movements in the change the position of OWC of Middle Ob deposits), Proceedings of ZapSibNIGNI, 1972, V. 61, pp. 76–81.
2. Stovbun Yu.A., Svetlov K.V., Teploukhova I.A. et al., Influence of neotectonic movements on the structure of the Upper Jurassic of oil deposits of Aleksandrovsky megaswell (In Russ.), Collected papers “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of implementation of KhMAO oil and gas potential), Proceedings of VI nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya, Part 1, Khanty-Mansiysk, 2002, pp. 329–335.
3. Khayn V.E., Mikhaylov A.E., Obshchaya geotektonika (General Geotectonics), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1985, 326 p.
4. Ashirov K.B., Geologicheskie usloviya obrazovaniya tverdykh bitumov (Geological conditions of solid bitumen formation), Proceedings of Giprovostokneft', 1962, V. 5, pp. 20–39.
5. Timurziev A.I., The time of formation of deposits as a criterion for oil and gas potential of local structures (for example, southern Mangyshlak) (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftegazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2008, no. 1, pp.
6. Bochkarev V.S., Tulubaev S.A., Paleotectonic analysis floors and oil and gas potential of net pay of large uplifts Nadym-Tazovskoe interfluve (West Siberia) (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razvedka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2003, no. 4–5, pp. 90–95.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access