Key words: Kama-Kinel Troughs System, oil, migration, clinoforms, non-anticline traps, Kosvinsky horizon, geochemical studies.
The article discusses the possibility of growth of oil reserves in existing fields on the late stage of development. Increase of the reserves is possible due to new oil deposits in Kosvinsky horizon of Lower Carboniferous in the south-eastern part of the North-Tatar arch. Based on the review and re-interpretation of geophysical data of the wells and geochemical studies of the oil from the Pervomayskoye and Komarovskoye oilfields prospects of the Kama-Kinel system troughs were studied. The article provides a preliminary assessment of the minimum reserves growth and economic efficiency calculation of changes and shifts of production facilities on 5 wells. The object of changes - production wells, which are fully developed oil deposits in the Middle Devonian Timan horizon. These wells should begin production of another new oil deposits in Kosvinsky horizon of the Lower Carboniferous.
1. Fortunatova N.K., Shvets-Teneta-Guriy A.G., Gumarov R.K. et al., Clinoform bodies in Paleozoic carbonate sections of Kama-Kinel trough system - new type of exploration oil objects in West Tatarstan (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza – The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 2006, no. 1, pp. 25–33.
2. Troepol'skiy V.I., Ellern S.S., Badamshin E.Z. et al., Geological history, structure, and oil content of the Kama-Kinel troughs in Tatarstan and methods of oil exploration in them (In Russ.), Collected papers “Geologiya i neftenosnost' Kamsko-Kinel'skikh progibov” (Geology and oil content of the Kama-Kinel troughs), Kazan', 1970, pp. 25–48.
3. Larochkina I.A., Nenarokov S.Yu., Shikarova T.V., Prospects of oil content of Elkhovskiy horizon of Kama-Kinel trough system in Tatarstan (In Russ.), Collected papers “Geologiya i osvoenie resursov nefti v Kamsko-Kinel'skoy sisteme progibov” (Geology and development of oil resources in the Kama-Kinel trough system), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1991.
4. Kafichev V.G., Conditions of oil migration within the Tatar arch and
Melekess depression (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza – The journal Oil and
Gas Geology, 1984, no. 8, pp. 14–17.
5. Muslimov R.Kh., Postnikov A.V., Plotnikova I.N., The role of endogenous factors in the formation and distribution of oil and gas potential of sedimentary basins (on example Tatarstan) (In Russ.), Georesursy – International Journal of Sciences “Georesources”, 2005, no. 1 (16), pp. 37–39.
6. Plotnikova I.N., The modern renewal process of hydrocarbon reserves: hypotheses and facts (In Russ.), Georesursy – International Journal of Sciences “Georesources”, 2004, no. 1, pp. 40–41.
7. Plotnikova I.N., Pronin N.V., Nosova F.F., On the source of oil generation in Pashiysky horizon of Romashkinskoye oil field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2013, no. 1, pp. 33–35.
8. Nosova F.F., Pronin N.V., Plotnikova I.N. et al., The complex approach to the geochemical research of oil and organic substance with the purpose of
planning of geological exploration work for oil and gas (In Russ.), Neftyanoe
khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2013, no. 7, pp. 72–75.
9. Plotnikova I.N., Salakhidinova G.T., Nosova F.F. et al., Geochemical criteria for detecting of the areas of the oil deposits replenishment (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2014, no. 3, pp. 84–87.
10. Kayukova G.P., Romanov G.V., Plotnikova I.N., Geochemical aspects of
the oil deposits replenishment process research (In Russ.), Georesursy – International Journal of Sciences “Georesources”, 2012, V. 47, no. 5, pp. 37–40.
11. Muslimov R.Kh., Glumov I.F., Plotnikova I.N. et al., Oil and gas fields - self-developing and constantly renewable objects (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza – The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 2004, Special issue, pp. 43–49.
12. Muslimov R.Kh., Plotnikova I.N., About shale oil of the Republic of Tatarstan (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2014, no. 1, pp. 12–15.
13. Plotnikova I.N., New data of the present-day active fluid regime of fractured zones of crystalline basement and sedimentary cover in the eastern
part of Volga-Ural region, International Journal of Earth Sciences, 2008, no. 97, pp. 1131–1142.
14. Plotnikova I.N., Nonconventional hydrocarbon targets in the crystalline
basement, and the problem of the recent replenishment of hydrocarbon reserves, Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 2006, no. 89, pp. 335–338.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access