Key words: crack, special geophysical studies, electric microscanning, X-ray tomography, pressure build-up curve, methods of processing pressure recovery curves, the crack opening.
The article presents an approach to the assessment of fractured rock parameters based on integrated results of geophysical and hydrodynamic studies of wells and core X-ray tomography. The research is carried out for Tournaisiain-Famennian production target of Unvinskoye oilfield Main methods of processing pressure recovery curves are considered, they allow to estimate the parameters of fracture. Comparative characteristics of these methods are given in the article.
1. Savitskiy Ya.V., Proceedings of VI All-Russian Conference “Problemy
razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnykh i rudnykh poleznykh iskopaemykh”
(Problems of development of hydrocarbon deposits and ore minerals),
Perm', 2013, p. 17.
2. Cherepanov S.S., Martyushev D.A., Ponomareva I.N., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo
– Oil Industry, 2013, no. 3, pp. 62-65.
3. Tiab D., Donaldson E.C., Theory and practice of measuring reservoir rock
and fluid transport properties, Gulf Professional Publishing, 2004, 880 p.
4. Ponomareva I.V., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2010, no. 6, pp. 78-79.
5. Andriasov R.S., Mishchenko I.T., Petrov A.I. et al., Spravochnoe rukovodstvo
po proektirovaniyu razrabotki i ekspluatatsii neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy.
Dobycha nefti (Reference Guide for reservoir engineering and oilfield development.
Oil production): edited by Gimatudinov Sh.K., Moscow: Nedra Publ.,
1983, 455 p.
6. Erofeev A.A., Ponomareva I.N., Turbakov M.S., Inzhener-neftyanik, 2011,
no. 3, pp. 12-15.
7. Viktorin V.D., Vliyanie osobennostey karbonatnykh kollektorov na effektivnost'
razrabotki neftyanykh zalezhey (Influence of features of carbonate
reservoirs on the efficiency of the development of oil deposits), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1988, 150 p.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access