Key words: oilfield, lunar-solar tide, vibroseismic monitoring, dynamic analysis, temporal heterogeneity.
This article is devoted to a new actual direction in geophysics - an active seismic monitoring on an oilfield. Research have been executed by means of vibroseismic survey 3D on the oilfield on four circular patterns during a period of maximal lunar-solar tide. As a result of researches daily variations dynamic parameters which are correlated on some sites of an oilfield with the rated chart of tidal gravitational forces are registered. The degree of this correlation depends on tensor sensibility of geological environment. Temporary heterogeneity was revealed on the territory of the oilfield. The received results can be used in oilfield prospecting and their division into districts.
1. Gamburtsev A.G., Seysmicheskiy monitoring litosfery (Seismic monitoring of
the lithosphere), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1992, 200 p.
2. Sadovskiy M.A., Bolkhovitinov L.G., Pisarenko V.F., Deformirovanie geologicheskoy
sredy i seysmicheskiy protsess (The deformation of the subsurface
and seismic process), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1987, 100 p.
3. Kim N.I., Nikolaev A.V., Doklady Akademii nauk SSSR, 1978, V. 239, no. 3, pp.
4. Gamburtseva N.G., Lyuke E.I., Oreshin S.I. et al., Doklady Akademii nauk
SSSR, 1982, V. 266, no. 6, pp. 1349-1353.
5. Melchior P., Earth Tides, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1983.
6. Akhiyarov V.Kh, Petrosyan L.G., Shimelevich Yu.S., Collected papers “Voprosy
nelineynoy geofiziki” (Problems of nonlinear geophysics), Moscow:
Publ. of VNIIYaGG, 1981, pp. 109-112.
7. Bungum Kh., Khaortenberg E., Rizbo T., Collected papers “Issledovanie
Zemli nevzryvnymi seysmicheskimi istochnikami” (The study of the Earth using
non-explosive seismic sources), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1981, pp. 248-251.
8. Yushin V.I., Velinskiy V.V., Geza N.I., Savina V.S., Geologiya i geofizika – Russian
Geology and Geophysics, 1999, V. 40, no. 3, pp. 395-408.
9. Alekseev A.S., Geza N.I., Glinskiy B.M. et al., Aktivnaya seysmologiya s
moshchnymi vibratsionnymi istochnikami (Active seismology with powerful vibration
sources), Novosibirsk: Publ. of IVMiMG SO RAN, 2004, 387 p.
10. Longman I.M., Formulas for computing the tidal acceleration due to the
Moon and the Sun, J. Geophys. Res., 1959, V. 64, no. 12, pp. 2351-2355.