Key words: producing well, efficiency factor, electrical submersible pump.
The paper presents the results of field research of wells equipped with submersible centrifugal pumps. The influence of free gas on the efficiency of pumping systems is evaluated on the example of the production wells of the Sibirskoye, Unvinskoye and Shershnevskoye fields (Perm region). The article notes that the increase of the input gas content results in a significant reduction in the efficiency of the pump, worsening its efficiency. The given waveforms relative reflect the characteristics of the pumps work at the gas-liquid mixtures in well conditions and confirm the main results of known laboratory research.
1. Lekomtsev A.V., Mordvinov V.A., Nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii, 2011, V. 5, no. 4, pp. 29-32.
2. Lekomtsev A.V., Mordvinov V.A., Turbakov M.S., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no. 10, pp. 30-31.
3. Ivanovskiy V.N., Darishchev V.I., Sabirov A.A., Kashtanov B.C., Pekin S.S., Skvazhinnye nasosnye ustanovki dlya dobychi nefti (Borehole pumps for oil production), Moscow: Neft' i gaz Publ., 2002, 824 p.
4. Mishchenko I.T., Skvazhinnaya dobycha nefti (Oil production), Moscow: Neft' i gaz Publ. 2007, 826 p.
5. Drozdov A.N., Tekhnologiya i tekhnika dobychi nefti pogruzhnymi nasosami v oslozhnennykh usloviyakh (Technology and engineering oil extraction with submersible pumps under complicated conditions), Moscow: MAKS Press Publ., 2008, 312 p.
6. Lekomtsev A.V., Mordvinov V.A., Turbakov M.S., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no. 4, pp. 114-116.