Key words: temperature, heat exchange, temperature regime, permafrost soil, measures of permafrost protection, solar radiation, effective-terrestrial radiation, snow mantle, snow clearing, calculation.
The heat exchange between the atmosphere and the earth surface has a significant effect on the temperature distribution in the soil. The conditions variation on the ground surface leads to change of thermal regime and permafrost soil thickness. The calculations taking into account the key factors of the temperature regime forming allows to predict the temperature distribution in the soil. Thereby it is getting possible to correctly regulate the thermal-physic situation in the soil by the measures of heat exchange variation on the earth surface.
1. Fel'dman G.M., Metody rascheta temperaturnogo rezhima merzlykh gruntov (Methods of calculating the temperature of frozen soil), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1973, 254 p.
2. Kondrat'ev V.G., Stabilizatsiya zemlyanogo polotna na vechnomerzlykh gruntakh (The stabilization of the roadbed on permafrost soils), Chita: PoligrafResurs Publ., 2011, 176 p.
3. Tikhonov A.N., Samarskiy A.A., Uravneniya matematicheskoy fiziki (Equations of mathematical physics), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1972, 736 p.
4. Pavlov A.V., Teplofizika landshaftov (Thermophysics of landscapes), Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 1979, 284 p.
5. Zarling J.P., Breley A.W., Thaw stabilization of roadway embankments constructed over permafrost, Alaska DOT&PF, Report no. FHWA-AK-RD-87-20, 1986, 34 p.
6. Feng Wenjie, Wen Zhi, Sun Zhizhong & Wu Junjie, Application and effect analysis of awning measure on cold regions, Proceeding of the eighth international symposium on permafrost engineering, 15-17 October, 2009, Xi’an, China, Lanzhou: Lanzhou University Press, 2009, pp. 148-160.
7. Niu Fujin, Shen Yongping, Guide of field excursion after Asian conference on permafrost (Aug. 10-16, 2006), China, Lanzhou: Lanzhou University Press, 2006, 28 p.8. Kondrat'ev V.G., Geotekhnika, 2011, no. 1, pp. 4-11.