Key words: legal regulation of oil and gas industry, oil in Brazil,the legislation, stocks of strategic kinds of minerals.
Article is about development of the oil and gas legislation, principles of legal regulation of the oil and gas industry in Brazil, which are important for Brazilian national sovereignty and state security. Also, an article devoted to the adoption of new legislation reinforces the state's role in the oil and gas industry, use and comparison of PSA and concession agreements for exploration and production of oil and gas fields.
1. Natsional'noe Agentstvo po nefti, gazu i biotoplivu Brazilii (National Agency for Oil, Gas and Biofuels in Brazil), URL: http://www.anp.gov.br/
2. Konstitutsiya Federativnoy Respubliki Braziliya (The Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil), URL: http://www.russobras.ru/
3. Sosna C.A., Pravovoe regulirovanie inostrannykh investitsiy v Rossii (Legal regulation of foreign investment in Russia), Moscow: Publ. of Institut gosudarstva i prava, 2005, 210 p.
4. Vakhtinskaya I.S., Zakonodatel'stvo (The legislation), 2009, no. 8, pp. 4-5.
5. Deystvitel'no li na shel'fe Brazilii – okean nefti (Is Brazil on the shelf - ocean of oil?), URL: http://www.polpred.com/
6. Vasilevskaya D.V., Pravovoe regulirovanie otnosheniy nedropol'zovaniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii i zarubezhnykh stranakh (Legal regulation of subsoil use in Russia and foreign countries), Moscow: Nestor Akademik Publ., 2007, 352 p.7. Klubnichkin M.K., Mineral'nye resursy Rossii - Mineral Recourses of Russia, 1994, no. 6, pp. 1-2.