The influence of several characteristics of BS101 layer of Druzhnoye field on the oil production rates is justified quantitatively at the statistical level. Individual and multidimensional models of oil production rates forecast are constructed. It is concluded about the possibility of creating multi-dimensional mathematical models of the oil production rates forecast by a complex of indicators.
Key words: oil, field, oil production rate, probability, forecast.
1. Galkin V.I., Zhukov Yu.A., Shishkin M.A., Primenenie veroyatnostnykh modeley dlya lokal'nogo prognoza neftegazonosnosti (The application of probabilistic models for the local prediction of the oil and gas potential), Ekaterinburg: Ural'skiy rabochiy Publ., 1992. – 108 s.
2. Ivanov S.A., Skachek K.G., Galkin V.I. et al., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2009, no. 10, pp. 42-45.
3. Shaykhutdinov A.N., Galkin V.I., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2009, no. 6, pp. 11-14.
4. Galkin V.I., Shaykhutdinov A.N., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2010, no. 1, pp. 52-54.
5. Ivanov S.A., Rasstegaev A.V., Galkin V.I., Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2010, no. 7, pp. 54-57.6. Putilov I.S., Galkin V.I., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2007, no. 9, pp. 112-114.