The negative impact of organochlorine compounds (OCC), as undesirable components of oil, results in increased corrosion of oil refineries equipment. Regulatory restriction of the content of OCC concerns not only the regulation of the concentration of OCC in oil, but also in potential "pollutants" of commercial oil. The most obvious such potential pollutants are chemical reagents that are used in the oil production, preparation and transportation. To prevent this risk it is necessary to ensure the control of each batch of chemical products entering the oil production facilities. At the same time, similar requirements should be applied by producers of chemical products when controlling the quality of chemical reagents. Establishing a clear mechanism for controlling the chemical products quality in relation to the content of OCC is a priority task for Rosneft Oil Company during interacting with suppliers. The task contains two key areas: the establishment of detection limits and methods of determination.
Rosneft Oil Company carried out work on the development and state certification of methods for determining chemical content in reagents. The methods were implemented in subsidiary and communicated to suppliers for symmetrical control of outgoing chemical products. The developed methods make it possible to determine OCC and substances capable of decomposing to OCC under the influence of temperature. The methods are focused on the maximum use of analytical equipment, reagents and accepted procedural approaches available in oilfield laboratories, and also do not contain increased qualification requirements for technical staff. The specificity of the methods lies in the features of the sample preparation of a chemical reagent, taking into account various states of aggregation and features of industrial application, which gives the methods a universal character.
1. Patent RU 2780965 C1, Method for sample preparation of acid-type chemical reagents for determination of organochlorogenic compounds, Inventors: Konovalov V.V., Nikitchenko N.V., Kozhin V.N., Bodogovskiy S.V.
2. Zanozina I.I., Zanozin I.Yu., Spiridonova I.V. et al., Avtorskie khromatograficheskie metodiki izmereniya KhOS v khimreagentakh i nefti (Author's chromatographic methods for measuring COS in chemicals and oil), Proceedings of IV Congress of Russian Analysts, Moscow, 26-30 September 2022, Moscow: Publ. of ONTI GEOKhI RAN, 2022, pp. 445, URL: http://www.analystscongress.ru/iv/Shared%20Documents/2022-IVS"ezdAR-Tezisy-v9.pdf
3. Babintseva M.V., Volkova N.E., Prokof'eva O.V. et al., Ekstraktsiya kak priem probopodgotovki v analize khimreagentov, primenyaemykh pri dobyche neftyanogo syr'ya (Extraction as a method of sample preparation in the analysis of chemicals used in the production of petroleum raw materials), Proceedings of IV Congress of Russian Analysts, Moscow, 26-30 September 2022, Moscow: Publ. of ONTI GEOKhI RAN, 2022, pp. 414, URL: http://www.analystscongress.ru/iv/Shared%20Documents/2022-IVS"ezdAR-Tezisy-v9.pdf
4. Ivannikov V.I., Sedimentation and de-sedimentation of a formation bottom zone in wells (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2011, no. 4, pp. 56-60.
5. Patent RU 2743205 C1, Method for preparing samples of oilfield chemical reagents forming water-hydrocarbon emulsions and water-hydrocarbon emulsions for the determination of organochlorine compounds and organically bound chlorine, Inventors: Lestev A.E., Frolova A.V., Rizvanova G.D.
6. Tatyanina O.S., Abdrakhmanova L.M., Sudykin S.N., Zhilina E.V., Obrazovanie legkoletuchikh khlororganicheskikh soedineniy pri pervichnoy peregonke nefti v rezul'tate razlozheniya khimicheskikh reagentov, soderzhashchikh soli chetvertichnykh ammonievykh soedineniy (Formation of volatile organochlorine compounds during primary distillation of oil as a result of decomposition of chemical reagents containing salts of quaternary ammonium compounds), Proceedings of TatNIPIneft', Naberezhnye Chelny: Ekspozitsiya Neft' Gaz Publ., 2017, V. 85, pp. 363–369.
7. Kozlov S.A., Frolov D.A., Kuz'mina E.P. et al., Establishment of reasons for the formation of chloric-organic compounds in commodity oil (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2019, no. 5(605), pp. 64–69.
8. Patent RU 2734388 C1, Method of determining content of organic chlorine in oil after hydrochloric acid treatments, Inventors: Tat'yanina O.S., Gubaydulin F.R., Sudykin S.N., Zhilina E.V.
9. Patent RU 2713166 C1, Method of preparing samples of oil-field chemicals for determining organochlorine compounds and organically bound chlorine, Inventors: Lestev A.E., Frolova A.V.
10. Patent RU 2740991 C1, Method of determining content of organic chlorine in chemical reagents used in oil production, Inventors: Tat'yanina O.S., Gubaydulin F.R., Sudykin S.N., Abdrakhmanova L.M.
11. Patent RU 2746648 C1, Method for preparation of samples of oil field chemicals for determination of organic chlorine compounds and organically binded chlorine, Inventors: Lestev A.E., Frolova A.V., Rizvanova G.D