RN-BashNIPIneft LLC (research and design institute of Rosneft Oil Company) over the past 15 years has completed more than 100 oil and gas field development projects using information modeling technology for capital construction projects. The technological basis of such projects is a convenient, transparent and comprehensive environment for the transfer of engineering data, such as terrestrial and airborne laser scanning, an information model of a capital construction object, as well as our own development for managing the release of project products - the SAPSAN 2020 information and analytical system for engineering document management. The main share of design and survey work at the institute is represented by projects for the, modernization, reconstruction and technical re-equipment of field development facilities. One of the first stages in such projects is the stage of laser scanning of an existing object, which starts from the competent statement of the reference terms by project chief engineer and ends with the export of laser scanning data to a computer-aided design system for subsequent modeling and issuance of design estimates. The success of the project as a whole directly depends on the quality of the work of surveyors at this stage. At the next stage, 3D modeling is carried out using a single catalog of 3D products, which is constantly updated by the specialists of RN-BashNIPIneft for all corporate institutions of Rosneft Oil Company. At the same time, at all stages of the project implementation, a single information space of the SAPSAN 2020 is used. This information system ensures an increase in the transparency, manageability and efficiency of the process of producing high-quality project products. Since 2020, a specialized institute for information modeling technologies in design and construction has been operating on the basis of the RN-BashNIPIneft.
1. Poteshkin P.V., Tilirbulatov R.M., Avrenyuk A.N. et al., Relevance of new approaches to research on the causes of reservoirs strain (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 10, pp. 50–53, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2017-10-50-53
2. Avrenyuk A.N., Asadullina G.S., Timerbulatov R.M., Praktika primeneniya rezul'tatov nazemnogo lazernogo skanirovaniya kak osnovy dlya 3D proektirovaniya ploshchadnykh ob"ektov modernizatsii, rekonstruktsii i tekhperevooruzheniya mestorozhdeniy (The practice of applying the results of ground-based laser scanning as a basis for 3D design of areal facilities for the modernization, reconstruction and technical re-equipment of fields), Proceedings of scientific and practical conference “Aktual'nye zadachi neftegazokhimicheskogo kompleksa. Dobycha i pererabotka” (Actual tasks of the petrochemical complex. Extraction and processing), Moscow, 21-22 November 2019, Moscow, 2019, pp. 124–126.
3. Vasil'ev G.G., Lezhnev M.A., Sal'nikov A.P. et al., About application of the surface laser scanning in oil and gas industry (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2014, no. 4(16), pp. 47–51.
4. Ivanov A.V., Razrabotka metodiki geodezicheskogo kontrolya inzhenernykh ob"ektov na osnovanii dannykh nazemnogo lazernogo skanirovaniya (Development of a method for geodetic control of engineering facilities based on ground-based laser scanning data): thesis of candidate of technical science, Novosibirsk, 2012.
5. Tishkin V.O., Technique of data assemblage and processing, received in 3D scanning process (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta informatsionnykh tekhnologiy, mekhaniki i optiki, 2011, no. 1(71), pp. 87–92.
6. Sal'nikov A.P., Otsenka napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya rezervuarov po rezul'tatam nazemnogo lazernogo skanirovaniya (Estimation of stress-strain state of reservoirs based on the results of ground-based laser scanning): thesis of candidate of technical science, Moscow, 2016.
7. Vasil'ev G.G., Lezhnev M.A., Sal'nikov A.P. et al., Work performance on 3-d laser scanning of the vertical stock tank with pontoon (VSTP) 20000 (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2015, no. 1(17), pp. 54–59.
8. Gimenez L., Hippolyte J.L., Robert S. et al., Review: Reconstruction of 3D building information models from 2D scanned plans, Build, 2015, V. 2, pp. 24–35, DOI:10.1016/j.jobe.2015.04.002
9. Dongsheng Li, Jiepeng Liu, Yan Zeng et al., 3D model-based scan planning for space frame structures considering site conditions, Automation in Construction, 2022, V. 140, pp. 34–45, DOI:10.1016/j.autcon.2022.104363
10. Wałach D., Piotr Kaczmarczyk G., Application of TLS remote sensing data in the analysis of the load-carrying capacity of structural steel elements, Remote Sens., 2021, V. 13, pp. 41–47, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/rs13142759
11. Miller R.B., Small C., Cities from space: Potential applications of remote sensing in urban environmental research and policy, Environ. Sci. Policy, 2003, V. 6, pp. 129–137, DOI:10.1016/S1462-9011(03)00002-9
12. Soudarissanane S., Lindenbergh R., Gorte B., Reducing the error in terrestrial laser scanning by optimizing the measurement set-up, Proceedings of XXI ISPRS Congress, Commission I-VIII, 3-11 July 2008, Beijing, China, pp. 615–620.