The article considers a set of analytical solutions that allow localizing oil reserves of a multilayer facility developed by a joint fund. Due to the high share of oil production from the use of geological and technical measures, it is necessary to plan their implementation pointwise. One of the main factors influencing the decision to carry out geological and technical operations is the residual oil reserves. Despite constant improvements in the methods of exploration and modeling of residual reserves, it is often impossible to obtain timely reliable information about the amount of reserves depleted and their development coverage. Therefore, the assessment of reserves localization zones is an urgent task. The purpose of the work is to create a tool for determining the zones of oil reserves localization in a multilayer field, its testing and results comparison with the data obtained using other methods. The essence of the developed method is as follows: based on the solution of the material balance equation, the volume of unproductive injection by wells is estimated. Production and injection are divided between layers, taking into account the presence of hydraulic fractures in the reservoir. Based on the results of calculating the distribution of production and injection by well-layers, drainage areas are estimated. As a result, coverage maps are built for each layer of each well, on the basis of which areas with a minimum impact of the drainage process are identified, which are of interest for the selection of geological and technical operations. The proposed solution takes into account the distribution of production and injection in proportion to the conductivity of the hydraulic fracture; in addition, it has such advantages as ease of use, calculation speed, functionality and reliability.
1. Batalov D.A., Razrabotka metoda lokalizatsii ostatochnykh zapasov nefti na pozdnikh stadiyakh razrabotki (Development of a method for localization of residual oil reserves in the late stages of field development): thesis of candidate of technical science, Tyumen, 2015.
2. Meyer V.A., Geofizicheskie issledovaniya skvazhin (Well logging), Leningrad: Publ. of LSU, 1981, 463 p.
3. Gladkov E.A., Geologicheskoe i gidrodinamicheskoe modelirovanie mestorozhdeniy nefti i gaza (Geological and hydrodynamic modeling of oil and gas fields), Tomsk: Publ. of TPU, 2012, 99 p.
4. Bozhenyuk N.N., Strekalov A.V., Some methods of simulation model history-matching (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2016, V. 15, no. 2, pp. 42–49.
5. Pyatibratov P.V., Metody adaptatsii gidrodinamicheskikh modeley na osnove modelirovaniya okoloskvazhinnykh zon (Methods of adaptation of hydrodynamic models based on modeling near-wellbore zones): thesis of candidate of technical science, Moscow, 2005.
6. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po podschetu zapasov nefti i gaza ob’emnym metodom. Otsenka kharaktera nasyshchennosti po dannym GIS (Guidelines for the calculation of reserves of oil and gas by volumetric method. Assessment of the nature of saturation according to well logging): edited by Petersil’e V.I., Poroskun V.I., Yatsenko G.G., Moscow – Tver: Publ. of VNIGNI, 2003, 261 p.
7. Paffengol'ts K.N., Borovikov L.I., Zhamoyda A.I., Geologicheskiy slovar' (Geological vocabulary), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1973.