The mature fields are characterized by high water cut. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is the breakthrough of water through layers with high filtration characteristics. To solve this problem, low-volume injections of chemical reagents are used for conformance control. Effective use of this technology is impossible without preliminary calculation of the main parameters of such injection. In case of monthly update of geological and technical operations, sector models application is not realistic because of a long setup and a large amount of input data. The article considers the basis for creating an algorithm for designing wells treatment within conformance control using proxy models. The article analyzes the field experience of the use of conformance control at the fields of Rosneft Oil Company. Analysis of approximately 5000 well treatments allowed to select wells with sufficient information scope for subsequent calculations. The criteria for the effectiveness of the application of chemical enhanced oil recovery methods are proposed. The analysis shows that success rate of conformance control operations is more than 70% with average additional oil production 1600 m3. A method for translating the effect of treatment in injectors to producers has been developed. The time interval during which the water cut is restored after treatment is estimated. Statistical processing of data obtained during the injection of polymer-dispersed and sediment-forming compositions is carried out. The dependence of the specific additional production (per 1 m3 of the injected composition) for reacting wells on the conformance control coefficient is given.
1. Seright R.S., Use of preformed gels for conformance control in fractured systems, SPE-35351-PA, 1997, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/35351-PA
2. Sydansk R.D., Al-Dhafeeri A.M., Xiong Y., Seright R.S., Polymer gels formulated with a combination of high- and low-molecular-weight polymers provide improved performance for water-shutoff treatments of fractured production wells, SPE-89402-PA, 2004, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/89402-PA
3. Bai B., Liu Y., Coste J.P., Li L., Preformed particle gel for conformance control: transport mechanism through porous media, SPE-89468-PA, 2007, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/89468-PA
4. Davletbaev A.Ya., Baykov V.A., Bikbulatova G.R. et al., Field studies of spontaneous growth of induced fractures in injection wells (In Russ.), SPE 171232-RU, 2014, https://doi.org/10.2118/171232-RU
5. Baykov V.A., Davletbaev A.Ya., Usmanov T.S., Stepanova Z.Yu., Special well tests to fractured water injection wells (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2011, no. 1, pp. 65-75, URL: http://ogbus.ru/files/ogbus/authors/Baikov/Baikov_1.pdf
6. Brilliant L.S., Kozlov A.I., Ruchkin A.A. et al., Studies on properties of low concentrated surfactants solutions and compositions on their basis (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2000, no. 9, pp. 56–57.
7. Gazizov A.Sh., Nizamov R.Kh., Evaluation of the effectiveness of the technology for the use of a polymer-dispersed system based on the results of field studies (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1990, no. 7, pp. 49–52.
8. Ruchkin A.A., Yagafarov A.K., Optimizatsiya primeneniya potokootklonyayushchikh tekhnologiy na Samotlorskom mestorozhdenii (Optimization of the use of flow diverting technologies at the Samotlor field), Tyumen': Vektor Buk Publ., 2005, 165 p.
9. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Physicochemical methods for enhanced oil recovery (In Russ.), Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta, 2013, no. 4(2), pp. 46–76.
10. Caili D., Qing Y., Fulin Z., In-depth profile control technologies in China—a review of the state of the art, Petroleum Science and Technology, 2010, V. 28, pp. 1307–1315, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10916460903419164
11. Tobenna O., Robert L., Simulation and economic screening of improved oil recovery methods with emphasis on injection profile control including waterflooding. Polymer flooding and a thermally activated deep diverting gel, SPE–153740-MS, 2012, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/153740-MS
12. Vydysh I.V., Fedorov K.M., Anur'ev D.A., Comparison of the suspension stabilized by polymer treatment efficiency for injection wells of various completions (In Russ.), Vestnik Tyumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Fiziko-matematicheskoe modelirovanie. Neft', gaz, energetika, 2022, V. 8, no. 1 (29), pp. 58–74, DOI: https://doi.org/10.21684/2411-7978-2022-8-1-58-74
13. Fedorov K.M., Gilmanov A.Y., Shevelev A.P. et al., A theoretical analysis of profile conformance improvement due to suspension injection, Mathematics, 2021, no. 9, pp. 17–27, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/math915172714. Willhite G.P., Waterflooding, Richardson: Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1986, 326 p.