For a group of fields in the Khoreyver depression, the experience of estimating trends in the petrophysical properties of low-thickness carbonate reservoirs of the Upper Famennian is shown. The research was carried out both on the comprehensive analysis of available geological and geophysical data (seismic, boreholes, cores), and on the experience of previous years. The works included a detailed correlation of well sections, identification of lithofacies according to well logging and core data, creating of maps for this lithofacies. Then seismic attribute and neural analysis in both two- and three-dimensional modifications were performed. These parts allowed to get seismic facies classification and to calculate reservoir properties’ trends. This way gave an estimation map of lithofacies, as well as quantitative trend maps of effective thicknesses, NTG and porosity. Based on the results of the analysis of geological and geophysical information, the most perspective zones were identified for further additional drilling. The results of the research made it possible, despite the difficult geological conditions (small thickness, faults, diagenesis), to clarify the situation of sedimentation of the region; for the first time to obtain the lithofacies distribution, taking into account the seismic forecast, to get quantitative estimating maps for effective thickness and porosity. The results are currently taken into account as one of the factors when making decisions on the placement for new wells.
1. Osobennosti geologicheskogo stroeniya prirodnykh rezervuarov i perspektivy neftegazonosnosti severa Khoreyverskoy vpadiny i Kolvinskogo megavala (Features of the geological structure of natural reservoirs and the prospects for oil and gas content in the north of the Khoreyver depression and the Kolvinsky mega-shaft): edited by Fortunatova N.K., Moscow: Publ. of NIA-Priroda, 2002, 197 р.
2. Teplov E.L., P.K. Kostygova, Larionova Z.V. et al., Prirodnye rezervuary neftegazonosnykh kompleksov Timano-Pechorskoy provintsii (Natural reservoirs of oil and gas bearing complexes of the Timan-Pechora province), St. Petersburg, Renome Publ., 2011, 286 p.
3. Bogatskiy V.I., Larionova Z.V., Dovzhikova E.G. et al., Timano-Pechorskiy sedimentatsionnyy basseyn. Atlas geologicheskikh kart (Timano-Pechora sedimentary basin. Atlas of geological maps (lithologic-facies, structural and paleontological)), Ukhta: Publ. of TP NITS, 2002, 122 p.
4. Ryzhkov V.I., Dan'ko D.A. et al., Sozdanie metodiki petrouprugogo modelirovaniya dlya prognoza litologii i kollektorskikh svoystv karbonatnykh otlozheniy Zapadno-Khosedayuskogo mestorozhdeniya (Creation of a petroelastic modeling technique for predicting the lithology and reservoir properties of carbonate deposits of the West Khosedayu field), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin University, 2018, 273 р.
5. Kompleksirovanie geofizicheskoy informatsii dlya sozdaniya geologicheskoy i gidrodinamicheskoy modeley Severo-Khosedayuskogo mestorozhdeniya (Integration of geophysical information to create geological and hydrodynamic models of the North-Khosedayuskoye field), Tver – Moscow: Publ. of Pomor-GERS, PetroTreys-Global, 2014.6. Obobshchenie i obrabotka pervichnoy geologo-geofizicheskoy informatsii po Zapadno-Khosedayuskomu mestorozhdeniyu imeni D. Sadetskogo (Generalization and processing of primary geological and geophysical information on the Zapadno-Khosedayu field named after D. Sadetsky), Tver – Moscow: Pomor-GERS, PetroTreys-Global, VNIIneft', 2015, 181 р.