There are serious problems associated with asphalt-resins-paraffin sediments (ARPS) precipitated in subsurface pumping equipment at oil production enterprises, these problems leads to an increase in the cost of underground well repair, loss oil production. Among frequently used methods of disposal ARPS in industry the most effective method is using chemicals solvents. At the same time efficiency of solvents some ARPS can varies widely because structure, composition and properties are different. Create the universal high-effective solvent for various ARPS almost impossible.
The purpose of that article is creating a universal approach to the selection of composition of high-effective solvent for various ARPS. During the researches we used the samples ARPS from the real oil production companies of Eastern Siberia (ARPS No. 1, ARPS No. 2, ARPS No. 3) and the sediments from ANHK’s oil tanks (ARPS No. 4). Composition and physical-chemical properties of the samples ARPS differ significantly. Different refined petroleum by-products of ANHK and AZP companies – the enterprises included in the perimeter Rosneft Oil Company – have been studied products as components for creating compositions of solvents. Dissolving, detergent and dispersive powers of investigated individual components and their compositions in various ratios have been rated by the common method. Based on the results of the research with used methods of statistical processing and mathematical modeling the composition of solvent for discussed ARPS were offered, their effectiveness has been proven under laboratory conditions. An algorithm have been created for minimize the number of experiments by which select the optimal composition of solvent for various ARPS is possible.
1. Rogachev M.K., Fiziko-khimicheskie metody sovershenstvovaniya protsessov dobychi nefti v oslozhnennykh usloviyakh (Physicochemical methods of improving oil production processes in difficult conditions): thesis of doctor of economical science, Ufa, 2002.
2. Oblezov A.V., Novyy perspektivnyy uglevodorodnyy rastvoritel' dlya protsessov stimulyatsii skvazhin (A promising new hydrocarbon solvent for well stimulation processes), URL: http://www.tatnipi.ru/upload/sms/2014/bur/007.pdf
3. Saginaev A.T., Gilazhov E.G., Serikov T.P., Utilization of asphalt-resinous-paraffin deposits (In Russ.), Vestnik Atyrauskogo instituta nefti i gaza, 2017, no. 2 (42), pp. 40–45.
4. Mar'in V.I., Akchurin V.A., Demakhin A.G., Khimicheskie metody udaleniya i predotvrashcheniya obrazovaniya ASPO pri dobyche nefti (Chemical methods of removing and preventing the formation of paraffin in oil), Saratov: Kolledzh Publ., 2001, 156 p.
5. Persiyantsev M.N., Dobycha nefti v oslozhnennykh usloviyakh (Oil production in complicated conditions), Moscow: Nedra-Biznestsentr Publ., 2000, 653 p.
6. Mukhametova E.M., Musavirova G.A., Influence of complex agents containing sur factants on asphalt-resin-paraphin deposits (In Russ.), Zashchita okruzhayushchey sredy v neftegazovom komplekse, 2007, no. 8, pp. 14–17.
7. Patent RU2388785C1, Composition for preventing asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits, Inventor: Pavlov M.L.
8. Turukalov M.B., Kriterii vybora effektivnykh uglevodorodnykh rastvoriteley dlya udaleniya asfal'tosmoloparafinovykh otlozheniy (Selection criteria for effective hydrocarbon solvents for removing asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits): thesis of candidate of chemical science, Krasnodar, 2007.
9. Walas S.M., Phase equilibria in chemical engineering, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2013, 688 p.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access