Saving employees' time and business process automation are among the priorities for developing companies. The RN-Lab information system, developed at Tyumen Petroleum Research Center of Rosneft Oil Company, is a modular tool for automation of all business processes related to laboratory research, as well as the unification of these processes in all laboratory centers of the Company.
This article presents one of the modules designed to calculate and approve prices for laboratory research. Calculate the cost of laboratory research is a time-consuming process. It is necessary to take into account a large number of parameters, such as employees’ salaries, depreciation of laboratory equipment, maintenance costs of laboratory centers, depending on the standards of the study. Moreover, developed Price Lists must undergo a process of verification and approval in several structural units. During calculating with Microsoft Excel, a high probability of a violation of the settlement algorithms arises. It was necessary to consolidate and verify the data manually during the approving process. There was a need to form support files to preserve the history of reconciliation. The RN-Lab information system provides: packet load/unload of lab databases; form a consolidated database of settlement data; discount the possibility of the calculated algorithms breach; access to all settlement data in single digital space, without scrolling individual files; history of approving prices in structural units, displaying all the comments. This tool has already been developed and implemented in the Core Research Center of Tyumen Petroleum Research Center and 7 other research centers of Rosneft Oil Company, which has provided laboratory centers with a unified database, the identical method of determining the price of laboratory research, the ability to compare and analyze data in a single digital space.
1. Liptsis I.V., Tsenoobrazovanie (Pricing), Moscow: Yurayt Publ., 2016, 368 p.
2. Otsenka intellektual'noy sobstvennosti (Intellectual property valuation): edited by Smirnova S.A., Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ., 2003, 352 p.
3. Belkina E.Yu., Khasanov I.Sh., Methodological recommendations for calculating the cost of laboratory research (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2011, no. 1, pp. 5–9.
4. Kuzenkov V.Z., Kashirskikh D.V., Ramazanov Yu.A. et al., IS “RN-LAB” - Kompleksnoe reshenie dlya laboratornykh issledovaniy kerna i plastovykh flyuidov (RN-LAB - Complex solution for laboratory studies of core and formation fluids), Collected papers “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo i rudnogo potentsiala KhMAO – Yugry” (Ways of realization of oil and gas and ore potential of KhMAO-Ugra), Proceedings of XXII scientific-practical conference, Part 1, Khanty-Mansiysk, 2019, pp. 256–261.
5. Kuzenkov V.Z., Kashirskikh D.V., Paromov S.V. et al., Development and implementation of RN-Lab information system for core and reservoir fluid laboratory study (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 3, pp. 98–101.
6. Kashirskikh D.V., Cheskidov R.N., Vakhrusheva I.A., Kuzenkov V.Z., Concept of computer-aided planning of lab equipment and man loading based on "RN-LAB" is platform to optimize workflow (In Russ.), Neftyanaya provintsiya, 2019, no. 3(19), pp. 212–223.
7. Sharp J., Microsoft Visual C# Step by Step, URL: https://www.microsoftpressstore.com/store/microsoft-visual-c-sharp-step-by-step-9781509301041
8. Vasil'kov Yu.V., Vasil'kova N.N., Komp'yuternye tekhnologii vychisleniy v matematicheskom modelirovanii (Computer technologies of computation in mathematical modeling), Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ., 2002, 256 p.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access