To date, one of the most urgent tasks of mechanized oil production is to increase the profitability of well operation, especially low-rate and complicated Fund. One of the promising ways to solve this problem is to improve traditional and develop alternative operating technologies, in particular, plunger pumps with downhole linear drive. The efficiency of plunger pumps is largely determined by the load acting on the plunger. A significant increase in cyclic variable loads on the plunger and drive is due to pressure oscillations in the lift pipes resulting from uneven pump flow during the pumping cycle.
The paper investigates the formation of flow velocity and pressure fields in lift pipes during the operation of wells by plunger pumps with downhole drive. The use of pneumatic compensators aimed at smoothing the flow rate and pressure in lift pipes as part of the pumping unit is proposed. A mathematical model of unsteady fluid flow in the lift pipes of a plunger installation with a system of pneumatic compensators, based on the laws of conservation of mass and momentum for the flow, is developed. The analytical dependence is obtained, which allows to calculate the pressure dynamics at the pump discharge for a given law of change in the pump supply and a given energy intensity of the pneumatic compensator system. Simulation of pumping high-viscosity fluid submersible plunger installation shows that the equipment of the well system of pneumatic compensators can significantly reduce the amplitude of oscillations of speed and pressure in the lift pipes. The maximum load on the pump plunger and drive, as well as the power consumed by the pump unit, is also reduced by reducing the amplitude of the pressure fluctuations at the pump outflow.
1. Bakhtizin R.N., Urazakov K.R., Latypov B.M., Ishmukhametov B.Kh., Fluid leakage in a sucker-rod pump with regular micro-relief at surface of the plunger (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2016, V. 14, no. 4, pp. 33–39.
2. Gilaev G.G., Bakhtizin R.N., Urazakov K.R., Sovremennye metody nasosnoy dobychi nefti (Modern methods of pumping oil production), Ufa: Vostochnaya pechat' Publ., 2016, 412 p.
3. Bakhtizin R.N., Urazakov K.R., Timashev E.O., Belov A.E., A new approach of quantifying the technical condition of rod units with the solution of inverse dynamic problems by multidimensional optimization methods (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 7, pp. 118–122.
4. Urazakov K.R., Zhulaev V.P., Bulyukova F.Z., Molchanova V.A., Nasosnye ustanovki dlya malodebitnykh skvazhin (Pumping units for low debit wells), Ufa: Publ. of USPTU, 2014, 236 p.
5. Vdovin E.Yu., Lokshin L.I., Lur'e M.A. et al., New technologies for operating low-yield and periodic stock (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2017, no. 11, pp. 40–43.
6. Zotov A.N., Timashev E.O., Urazakov K.R., Methods of pressure damping upon the ostium of sucker rod pumps (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2018, V. 16, no. 6, pp. 56–64.
7. Urazakov K.R., Timashev E.O., Tukhvatullin R.S., Wellhead pneumatic compensator of the sucker-rod pumping unit (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2017, no. 12, pp. 60–64.
8. Khasanov M.M., Valeev M.D., Urazakov K.R., On the nature of fluid motion fluctuations in the tubing of deep pump wells (In Russ.), Izvestiya vuzov. Ser. Neft' i Gaz, 1991, no. 11, pp. 32-36.
9. Timashev E.O., Urazakov K.R., Dynamics of flow rate and pressure in the tubing of plunger pumps with downhole drive (In Russ.), Problemy sbora, podgotovki i transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2019, no. 5, pp. 45–55.
10. Urazakov K.R., Molchanova V.A., Topol'nikov A.S., Mathematical model of a rod installation with an ejector for pumping gas from the annulus (In Russ.), Interval, 2007, no. 6, pp. 54–60.
11. Bakhtizin R.N., Urazakov K.R., Ismagilov S.F. et al., Dynamic model of a rod pump installation for inclined wells, SOCAR Proceedings, 2017, no. 4, pp. 74-82.
12. Nigmatulin R.I., Dinamika mnogofaznykh sred (The dynamics of multiphase media), Part 1, Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1987, 464 p.