The article considers equipment package for applying technology of thermal-gas-chemical pay zone treatment using binary mixtures. The main advantages of the new technology are shortly described. The authors made an analysis of the main disadvantages of traditional universal equipment for performing of the thermal-gas-chemical simulation method using binary mixtures. Typical arrangement scheme of such equipment at the oil field is given. The basic principles and problems in the design of the pilot technological installations thermal-gas-chemical simulation method using binary mixtures are considered. The composition of designed and manufactured fleet for thermal-gas-chemical pay zone treatment and its characteristics are presented. The typical arrangement scheme of pilot equipment at the oil field is given. The main advantages of pilot equipment are argued. The main tasks are formulated that were solved in the design of equipment package for thermal-gas-chemical pay zone treatment using binary mixtures. The design took into account the features and disadvantages identified during the two stages of the pilot tests. Basic differences of equipment package from the pilot fleet, its advantages and the features are shown. The main characteristics of automation equipment, automated process control systems are provided, the view of the control panel (mnemonic diagram) of the pump unit UN-01 is given. The conclusion is made, that designed equipment package can be implementing in the oilfield operators practice.
1. Agliullin M.M., Abdullin V.M., Abdullin M.M., Kurmaev S.A., Development and implementation of thermobar-chemical method of increasing the productivity of oil and gas wells (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo = The electronic scientific journal Oil and Gas Business, 2004, no. 2, pp. 1–19, URL: http://www.ogbus.ru.
2. Tret'yak A.Ya., Chikhotkin V.F., Rybal'chenko Yu.M., Chikin A.V., Increasing the productivity of production wells at the Leonovskoye gas and oil field (In Russ.), Izvestiya VUZov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region, 2004, no. 2, pp. 67–69.
3. Khisamov R.S.,Tatneft's experience in producing high-viscosity bituminous oils (In Russ.), Georesursy, 2007, no. 3(22), pp. 8–10.
4. Silin M.A. et al., Novye tekhnologii dobychi i ispol'zovaniya uglevodorodnogo syr'ya (New technologies for the production and use of hydrocarbons), Moscow: Publ. of National Institute of Oil and Gas, 2014, 452 p.
5. Vershinin V.E., Vershinin M.V., Zavolzhskiy V.B. et al., Kinetics of chemical reactions at thermogaschemical impact on a bottomhole zone of wells water solutions of binary mixes (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 12, pp. 114–117.
6. Aleksandrov E.N., Aleksandrov P.E., Kuznetsov N.M. et al., The high-temperature reaction regime of binary mixtures and enhancement of oil recovery from water-flooded fields (In Russ.), Neftekhimiya = Petroleum Chemistry, 2013, V. 53, no. 4, pp. 312–320.
7. Aleksandrov E.N. et al., Hydrocarbon oxidation in a porous medium under the supercritical state of the initial and final reaction products (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii v promyshlennosti, 2012, no. 3, pp. 80–87.
8. Vershinin V.E., Varavva A.I., Tatosov A.V., Lishchuk A.N., The thermal effect estimation of the bottomhole formation zone treatment by heat-producing binary mixtures (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 6, pp. 122–125.
9. Kravchenko M.N. et al., Hydrodynamic modeling of thermochemical treatment of low permeable kerogen-containing reservoirs (In Russ.), Georesursy, 2018, V. 20, no. 3, pp. 178–185.
10. Aleksandrov E.N., Lemenovsky D.A., Petrov A.L., Lidgi- Goriaev V.Yu., Resource-efficient technology for heavy oil and bitumen recovery with low water cut (In Russ.), Georesursy = Georesources, 2009, no. 1(29), pp. 2–7.
11. Patent no. RU2696714C1, Method for thermo-chemical treatment of oil reservoir, Inventors: Vershinin V.E., Kravchenko M.N., Kataev A.V., Lishchuk A.N., Rysev K.N., Filippova N.B.
12. Patent no. RU2638259C1, Biphase mixing pump, Inventors: Kataev A.V., Niktin V.N., Kedrovskikh K.Yu.
13. Patent no. RU2635800C1, Mobile plant for preparing solution of binary mixture for thermochemical treatment of oil-gas-bearing formation, Inventors: Gil'manov Yu.A., Kataev A.V., Lishchuk A.N., Platunov V.A., Rysev K.N.14. Patent no. RU2674046C1, Complex device for surveying high-temperature wells, Inventors: Kataev A.V., Lishchuk A.N., Rysev K.N.