The development of edge zones of bituminous formations using huff-and-puff (steam-cyclic) wells is characterized by low economic efficiency. Based on the simulation results, the authors showed that the use of a solvent together with steam contributes to additional oil recovery from the rock, lowering the viscosity of oil, increasing the drainage zone of wells and involving oil reserves not covered by steam in the development. For various types of occurrence of the reservoir (horizontal and dipping areas), the optimization problem was solved on a non-isothermal sector hydrodynamic model based on the averaged values of the geological and physical parameters of the Sheshminsky horizon of the super-viscous oil deposit. For these conditions, taking into account the geometry of the formation, the solvent injection volume is determined depending on the distance between adjacent horizontal wells and the location of the faces of horizontal wells relative to the oil-water contact. When scaling the data obtained using the sector hydrodynamic model to a real field, predictive calculations were performed until 2031 on a full-scale model of the pilot section of the North-Ashalchinsky uplift of the Ashalchinskoye field. The calculations were based on the results of physical modeling of using the solvent composition in the huff-and-puff treatment, according to which the formulation of the industrial solvent composition was developed, developed as part of the project with federal support. It was found that under the conditions of the pilot section of the Ashalchinskoye oil field, the greatest technological effect from the huff-and-puff treatment of horizontal wells with the injection of the solvent composition in single and areal versions is achieved with an injection volume of 75 m3. The areal injection of the solvent composition allows to increase the coverage area of the reservoir by exposure and to increase additional oil production by 8 thousand tons.
1. Patent no. RU2675276C1, Method of extracting high-viscous oil and natural bitumen from the reservoir, Inventors: Gus'kova I.A., Khisamov R.S., Gumerova D.M., Beloshapka I.E.
2. Patent no. RU2018118482A, Method of extracting high-viscosity oil and natural bitumen from a deposit, Inventors: Gus'kova I.A., Khisamov R.S., Nurgaliev R.Z., Khayarova D.R., Zakharova E.F., Beloshapka I.E.
3. Beloshapka I.E., Novye tekhnologicheskie resheniya v razrabotke mestorozhdeniy prirodnykh bitumov (New technological solutions in the development of natural bitumen deposits), Proceedings of 73th International Youth Scientific Conference “Neft' i gaz – 2019” (Oil and Gas - 2019), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin University, 2019, pp. 44-48
4. Zakirov I.S., Zakharova E.F., Razumov A.R., Beloshapka I.E., Evaluation of oil sweep efficiency based on the results of laboratory experiments with formation model using heat exposure and solvents (In Russ.), Neftyanaya provintsiya, 2019, no. 2(18), pp. 197–208.
5. Zaripov A.T., Sozdanie i issledovanie kompleksa tekhnologiy dlya effektivnoy razrabotki melkozalegayushchikh zalezhey tyazheloy nefti s primeneniem termicheskogo vozdeystviya na produktivnyy plast (Creation and research of complex of technologies for efficient development of shallow heavy oil with application of thermal effects on the producing formation): thesis of doctor of technical science, Bugul'ma, 2015.6. Shaykhutdinov D.K., Sovershenstvovanie sistemy razrabotki zalezhey sverkhvyazkoy nefti Respubliki Tatarstan v usloviyakh vysokoy neodnorodnosti neftenasyshchennogo plasta (Improving the system for the development of super-viscous oil deposits in the Republic of Tatarstan in conditions of high heterogeneity of the oil-saturated formation): thesis of candidate of technical science, Bugul'ma, 2018.