The article deals with the issues of the competitive market creation of oil field service, engineering and construction services, including the provision of the uniform transparent pricing policy for these services and favorable conditions for development of the Russian independent service companies. The need of the domestic competitive market creation of oil service for the purpose to decrease on imports of the «upstream» segment is proved. The assessment of the degree of dependence on the foreign equipment and technologies is given, including in the implementation of various types projects of oil and gas fields. Illustrating data are provided too. The authors characterize the influence of the foreign oil field services companies’ branches on functioning of Russian oil industry from energy and economic security of the country positions. Parallel import issues are obtained, assessment of domestic oil service development by profile state governments is given, and issues in the field of quality of the provided services in the oil production segment are covered. Along with the experience of foreign countries, the measures of state support of oil field services in the development of state standards and technical regulations in the field of equipment and technology are given and elimination of imperfections in the normative support of oilfield services, more exactly the definition of legal requirements for oil service contractors. Institutional prerequisites of transformation from expert and raw orientation of domestic economy to scientific and technological are defined.
1. Kraynova E.A., Oil service instead of vertically integrated oil company (In Russ.), Oil&Gas Journal Russia, 2018, no. 8 (128), URL: http://ogjrussia.com/uploads/documents/OGJR_86747647.pdf
2. Krotova M.V., Economic conditions for oil service industry development in modern Russia (In Russ.), Nauchnye trudy: Institut narodnokhozyaystvennogo prognozirovaniya RAN, 2009, V. 7, pp. 177–197.
3. Protokol zasedaniya Obshchestvennogo soveta pri Federal'noy sluzhbe po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru (A protocol of a meeting of Public Council under the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision), URL: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/public_council/activity/sessions/2018/60.
4. Obzor nefteservisnogo rynka Rossii (Overview of the Russian oilfield services market), Moscow: Publ. of Deloyt i Tush SNG, 2018, 24 p.
5. Dmitrievskiy A.N., Eremin N.A., Oil and gas sector-2030: digital, optical and robotic (In Russ.), Neft' Rossii, 2017, no. 3, pp. 4–9.
6. Import substitution: the apotheosis of manual control (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya Vertikal', 2015, no. 7, pp. 3–5.
7. Sergeev I.B., Shkatov M.Yu., Siraev A.M., Oil and gas service companies and their innovative development (In Russ.), Zapiski gornogo instituta, 2011, V. 191, pp. 293-301, URL: http://pmi.spmi.ru/index.php/pmi/article/view/1375/1422
8. Lavushchenko V.P., Garipov A.K., Ponomarenko T.V., Khaertdinova D.Z., Project-based approach to the knowledge managementin vertically integrated oil companies (on the example of Tatneft PJSC) (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 1, pp. 20–22.
9. Kershenbaum V.Ya., Shmal' G.I., From imports dependence to re-industrialization (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 3, pp. 10–13.
10. Chernova E.G., Razmanova S.V., Structural shifts in oil and gas industry: key factors, indicators, consequences (In Russ.), Vestnik SPbGU. Ekonomika, 2017, no. 4, pp. 621–639.
11. NTTs “Transkor-k” – lider na mezhdunarodnom rynke diagnostiki truboprovodov (Transcor-k is the leader in the international market for pipeline diagnostics), URL: https://www.to-inform.ru/index.php/arkhiv/item/transkor-lider-na-rynke
12. Molodtsov K., Shel'f trebuet zameshcheniya (Shelf requires replacement), URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/9177.
13. Romashkina M., Oil and gas service market in Russia: a period of controversy (In Russ.), https://oilcapital.ru/article/general/16-04-2018/rynok-neftegazoservisa-v-rossii-period-protivorechi....
14. Minenergo Rossii. Deyatel'nost' (Ministry of Energy of Russia. Activity), URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/910
15. Chernova E. G., Razmanova S.V., Development of competitive environment at the oil market of Russian Federation: Empirical analysis, Economy of Region, 2018, V. 14, no. 2, pp. 547–561.16. Deming W.E., Out of Crisis, The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachussets, London, England, 1986