The results of successful work to intensify the flow of oil from the potentially productive intervals of the Bazhenov suite are described. Actual issues, in addition to the technology of development of the formation, remain such as: the creation and adaptation of the technology of opening, completion of wells, the intensification of the oil flow and other. In the article some of the modern technologies of multi-stage hydraulic fracturing are considered.
Oil of Bazhenov formation is still not taxed on mining by the state of the Russian Federation, and high quality makes its geological reserves attractive to leading oil companies. To this day, experts are in search of an effective industrial technology for Bazhenov formation development, by some estimates the hydrocarbons resources and reserves of this suit exceed billions of tons.
Initially, after drilling, the well is brought by hydraulic fracturing, initial production rate was 3.6 m3/day. Due to technical reasons the well starting process took a long time, resulting in a partial destruction of the hydraulic fracturing crosslinked gel. After the decline of the well production rate to zero there were works for intensification of oil inflow with the acid treatment in the bottomhole formation zone. The components of the acid composition were selected based on the mineral composition of Bazhenov formation, reservoir temperature UK0, modern requirements for intensifying reagents and modeling the treating process on filtration unit in conditions close to the reservoir. The paper also shows the results of additional core analysis after filtration research using X-ray computed tomography.
1. Kontorovich A.E., Burshteyn L.M., Kazanenkov V.A., Kontorovich V.A., Kostyreva E.A., Ponomareva E.V., Ryzhkova S.V., Yan P.A., The Bazhenov suite is the main reserve of unconventional oil in Russia (In Russ.), Georesursy, Geoenergetika, Geopolitika, 2014, no. 2, URL: http://oilgasjournal.ru/ vol_10/kontorovich.html
2. Litvin V.T., Ryazanov A.A., Farmanzade A.R., Theoretical aspects and experience of the stimulation of oil inflow to the reservoirs of bazhenov formation (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2015, no. 5, pp. 24-29.
3. Litvin V.T., Farmanzade Anar Rabil ogly, Orlov M.S., Selection of components acid composition for the low-permeability clay layers high Bazhenov Formation (part 1) (In Russ.), Naukovedenie, 2015, V. 7, no. 5, URL: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/214TVN515.pdf
4. Litvin V.T., Strizhnev K.V., Roshchin P.V., Features of geological structure and stimulation of complex oil reservoirs of Bazhenov formation, Palyanovsk oil field (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya geologiya. Teoriya i praktika, 2015, V. 10, no. 3, pp. 12.
5. Orlov M.S., Roschin P.V., Struchkov I.A., Litvin V.T., The Application of X-ray micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) of core sample for estimation of physicochemical treatment efficiency (In Russ.), SPE 176600-MS, 2015.
6. Litvin V.T., Obosnovanie tekhnologii intensifikatsii pritoka nefti dlya kollektorov bazhenovskoy svity s primeneniem kislotnoy obrabotki (Substantiation of the technology of intensification of oil inflow for the collectors of the Bazhenov suite with the use of acid treatment): thesis of candidate of technical science, St. Petersburg, 2016.вЃ