The analysis of height of GOR shows that along with intrastratal gas liberation in a bottom hole and in horizontal wells, equipped by centrifugal pump at the decline of coalface pressure below of bubble point the reason of receipt of gas a cut in the obtained water. According to executed estimation, depending on PT-terms at a frequent contact with oil in water it can be dissolved from 1 to 2.5-2.7 м3/м3 gas, that at water cut to 90-93% appears a substantial size from the point of view of the taken away volumes of gas. Thus, as the prepared begun to swing water is gas-free before beginning to swing, then in the process of circulation in a reservoir, diffusive of components of hydrocarbon (especially methane, nitrogen, carbon dioxide) is marked to the achievement of the state of saturation with the decline of mobility of remaining oil.
1. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po kompleksnomu izucheniyu mestorozhdeniy i podschetu zapasov poputnykh poleznykh iskopaemykh i komponentov (Guidelines for the integrated study of the deposits and associated reserves and components), Moscow: Publ. of SRC, 2007, 15 p.
2. Gul'tyaeva N.A., Issledovanie prichin postupleniya gaza v dobyvayushchie neftyanye skvazhiny i razrabotki metodov identifikatsii ego istochnikov (Investigation of the causes of breakthrough of gas and development of methods for identifying its sources): thesis of candidate of technical science, Tyumen', 2015.
3. Amerkhanov I.M., Reym G.A., Grebneva S.T., Kataeva M.R., Effect of injected water on oil -in-situ parameters (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 1976, no. 6, pp. 16-18.
4. Sheykh-Ali (Tynyshpaev) D.M., Yulbarisov E.M., Valeev M.D., Method for remaining gas resources estimation while developing oil fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2006, no. 11, pp. 32-33.
5. Ignatov I.S., Lozin E.V., Imashev R.N., Fedorov V.N., Field studies on gas-oil ratios for target production zones of Bashneft JSOC oil fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 4, pp. 48-50.
6. Gul'tyaeva N.A., Toshchev E.N., Mass exchange in the oil-gas-water and its effect on the production of associated gas (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 10, pp. 100-103.
7. Gul'tyaeva N.A., Krikunov V.V., Effect of gas reserves dissolved in formation water on the current distribution of the components volumes in oil wells production (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 8, pp. 40-43.
8. Fominykh O.V., Issledovanie fazovykh ravnovesiy uglevodorodov i razrabotka metoda ikh rascheta dlya snizheniya poter' nefti pri razrabotke mestorozhdeniy (Research of hydrocarbon phase equilibria and development of a method for calculating its to reduce oil losses during field development): thesis of candidate of technical science, Tyumen', 2011.
9. Dodson C.B., Standing M.B., Pressure – Volume – temperature solubility relation for natural gas – water mixtures, Drilling and Products Practice, API, 1944.
10. Namiot A.Yu., Fazovye ravnovesiya v dobyche nefti (Phase equilibria in oil production), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1976, 183 p.