To the problem of improving the energy efficiency of the oil pipelines operation has traditionally been paid close attention in achieving the strategic goal of increasing the competitiveness of the Russian economy by reducing the energy intensity of the gross national product in general, and the operating costs of electricity in the pipeline transport of crude oil and petroleum in particular. In the context of the sustained trend of the crude oil rheology deterioration, the optimization of the oil mixture composition in units formed for trunk pipeline batching according to the criteria of the lowest energy costs is of practical interest, as well as the development of a methodology for assessing the efficiency and analysis of the possibility of layout for the batches of planned volumes of crude oil in the future supply from each producer.
There is a method for justifying the practicability of forming crude oil batches by the criteria of energy efficiency of pumping based on: the analysis of the viscosity isotherm of a binary oil mixture; relations for composition optimization of the mixture in oil batches formed for transport using batching technology; a method developed for assessing the efficiency of dividing the scheduled oil supplies into a system of trunk oil pipelines in the article. In case study of oil binary mixtures flow characteristics obtained experimentally, an estimation of the segregating batches efficiency was performed depending on the share of each sort of oil in the planned pumping, the scope of the proposed approach was defined, and results of calculations were presented. There is showed the possibility of reducing the energy consumption for pumping up to 4.5% subjected to the pumping target.
1. Aliev R.A., Razrabotka tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta anomal'nogo i nestabil'nogo uglevodorodnogo syr'ya (Development of pipeline transport technology for anomalous and unstable raw hydrocarbons): thesis of doctor of technical science, Moscow, 1989.
2. Iskhakov R.G., Povyshenie effektivnosti truboprovodnogo transporta vyazkikh neftey s pomoshch'yu razbaviteley (Increasing the efficiency of pipeline transport of viscous oils with diluents): thesis of candidate of technical science, Ufa, 1978.
3. Iskhakov R.G., Tugunov P.I., Abramzon L.S., Akhatov Sh.N., Uvelichenie propusknoy sposobnosti nefteprovodov s pomoshch'yu razbaviteley (Increasing the pipeline capacity using diluents), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 1976, 72 p.
4. Maron V.I., Gidrodinamika odnofaznykh i mnogofaznykh potokov v truboprovode (Hydrodynamics of single- and multiphase flows in a conduit), Moscow: MAKS press Publ., 2009, 344 p..
5. Aliev R.A. et al., Povyshenie effektivnosti perekachki neftey s razbavitelyami: obzornaya informatsiya (Increasing the efficiency of pumping petroleum with diluents: overview information), Collected papers “Neftyanaya promyshlennost'. Transport i khranenie nefti i nefteproduktov” (Oil industry. Transport and storage of oil and oil products), 1987, V. 4, 60 p.
6. Rodin A.A., Optimizatsiya transporta vysokovyazkikh neftey s podogrevom i primeneniem uglevodorodnykh razbaviteley (Optimization of transport of high-viscosity oils with heating and the use of hydrocarbon diluents): thesis of candidate of technical science, Moscow, 2009.
7. Khasanov I.Yu., Transport vysokozastyvayushchikh neftey v potoke malovyazkikh uglevodorodnykh produktov po truboprovodam (Transport of high pour point oil in a stream of low-viscosity hydrocarbon products through pipelines): thesis of candidate of technical science, Ufa, 1976.
8. Shammazov A.M., Kutukov S.E., Arsent'ev A.A. et al., Complex investigation of rheological and adhesion properties of oils in the range of crystallization temperatures (In Russ.), Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Neft' i gaz, 1998, no. 4, pp. 63–72.
9. Pavlov V.V., Matveev G.N. et al., Improvement of pipeline operation efficiency at oil and oil products batching (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2015, no. 2 (18), pp. 26–35.
10. Sharafutdinov Z.Z., The survey of the theory of solutions (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2017, no. 1(28), pp. 70–81.
11. Kutukov S.E., Fridlyand Ya.M., Shmatkov A.A., Vliyanie vyazkosti nefti na energoeffektivnost' perekachki po magistral'nym nefteprovodam (Effect of oil viscosity on energy efficiency of pumping through main oil pipelines), Proceedings of Scientific and technical conference “Truboprovodnyy transport – 2017” (Pipeline transportation - 2017), Ufa: Publ. of USPTU, 2017, pp. 425–429.12. Kutukov S.E., Brot R.A., Garris N.A. et al., Sbornik zadach po gidravlike (Collection of tasks on hydraulics), Ufa: Neftegazovoe delo Publ., 2007, 120 p.