Energy saving technological processes is one of the most actual objectives of the entire Russian industry and oil and gas sector in particular. For these purposes creation of jet-powered equipment might be considered as a perspective direction of science and technology development. Jet-powered equipment may be effectively used in a pump mode, compressor mode and multiphase pump mode when pumping gas-liquid mixtures with solid particles in a stream, applied to low and high viscous environments. Simple construction of jet-powered devices allows for significant reduce in cost and increase in reliability. In order to solve direct and inverse hydrodynamical jet-powered devices theory problems the set of computer programs is created. Accumulated practical experience combined with theoretical studies allowed to set up serial production of jet-powered devices. Usage of jet-powered devices for creation of Humphrey cycle heat engines considered as a perspective direction of jet-powered devices studies. Further studies aimed at usage of stationary jet-powered pumping and compressor plants for preliminary compression of air-fuel mixture up to the pressure of 0,5 MPa. Instead of flaring the associated gas, hydrocarbons energy might be effectively converted to work output using Humphrey cycle for oil and gas production and transportation, increased separation efficiency and other objectives.
1. Sazonov Yu.A., Development of methodology of pump-ejector units designing with expanded use of numerical experiments (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2009, no. 8, pp. 83–85.
2. Sazonov Yu.A., Methodology of designing pumping units (In Russ.), Proceedings of Gubkin Russian State University of Oiland Gas, 2010, no. 2, pp. 94–100.
3. Sazonov Yu.A., Osnovy rascheta i konstruirovaniya nasosno-ezhektornykh ustanovok (Basics of calculation and design of pump-ejector systems), Moscow: Neft’ i gaz, 2012, 305 p.
4. Sazonov Yu.A., Mokhov M.A., Mishchenko I.T. et al., Ejector system development for hard-to-recover and unconventional hydrocarbon reserves (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 10, pp. 110-112, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2017-10-110-112.
5. Sazonov Yu.A., Frankov M.A., Ivanov D.Yu., Investigation of hybrid rotary pump (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2017, no. 10, pp. 68–72, URL: http://www.neftegas.info/tng/-10-2017/issledovanie-gibridnogo-rotornogo-nasosa/
6. Mokhov M., Sazonov Yu., Shakirov A., Koropetskiy V., Novye nasosy dlya dobychi vysokovyazkoy nefti (New pumps for high viscosity oils), Oil & Gas EURASIA, 2014, no. 8–9, pp. 36–38.
7. Sazonov Yu.A., Mokhov M.A., Hybrid equipment developing for well drilling and oil and gas offshore production and treatment (In Russ.), Khimicheskoe i neftegazovoe mashinostroenie = Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2017, no. 3, pp. 10–12, URL: http://www.himnef.ru/arhiv/2017_03.pdf
8. Sazonov I.A., Mokhov M.A., Frankov M.A., Biktimirova D.R., Studying issues of compressed gas energy recovery, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, V. 9(19), pp. 1–7, DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i19/93904. – http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/view/93904/70100
9. Sazonov I.A., Mokhov M.A., Developing a hydraulic machine for effective use of reservoir energy in offshore production, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, V. 9(29), pp. 1–7, DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i29/99466, URL: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/view/99466/72171
10. Sazonov I.A., Mokhov M.A., Tumanyan K.A., Developing special turbine for rational utilization of reservoir energy of hydrocarbon deposits, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, V. 9(42), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i42/104275, URL: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/view/104275/74819
11. Mokhov M.A., Sazonov I.A., Development of a turbine prototype for the use of the compressed gas energy at the oil and gas fields, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, V. 9(42), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i42/104221, URL: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/view/104221/74915
12. Utility patent no. 28425. MPK 7 A01 G25/02, B05 B1/08, Pul’siruyushchaya nasosnaya ustanovka-dvizhitel’ (Pulsating pumping unit-propulsor), Inventors: Eliseev V.N., Sazonov Yu.A., Petrov A.M.
13. Utility patent no. 45475. MPK F02S 7/042, 7/045, 6/00, Dvigatel’ vnutrennego sgoraniya (Internal combustion engine), Inventors: Sazonov Yu.A., Zayakin V.I.
14. Dormidontov A.K., Sovershenstvovanie zolotnikovoy kamery periodicheskogo sgoraniya dlya povysheniya lobovoy tyagi pul’siruyushchikh reaktivnykh dvigateley (Perfection of a periodic combustion valve chamber to increase the forward thrust of pulsating jet engines): thesis of candidate of technical science, Rybinsk, 2012.
15. Seyfetdinov R.B., Razrabotka metodov modelirovaniya rabochego protsessa pul’siruyushchego vozdushno-reaktivnogo dvigatelya s aerodinamicheskim klapanom (Development of methods for modeling the working process of a pulsating air-jet engine with an aerodynamic valve): thesis of candidate of technical science, Samara, 2008.16. Bulat P.V., Denisenko P.V., Volkov K.N., Trends in the development of detonation engines for high-speed aerospace aircrafts and the problem of triple configurations of shock waves. Part I. Research of detonation engines (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik informatsionnykh tekhnologiy, mekhaniki i optiki, 2016, V. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–21, URL: http://ntv.ifmo.ru/file/article/14542.pdf.