Pipeline transport of hydrocarbons is an important object of the energy complex of the country, failures of elements which results in huge losses, pollution, and increase the risk to workers and the public. Of particular relevance is the problem of the safety of shell elements of oil and gas equipment of the northern regions, where due to the specific climatic conditions increase the likelihood of brittle failure of their basic elements. Tighter operating conditions and increased the likelihood of shell elements in the walls of overstressed areas calls for development to establish and improve accounting methods to assess the characteristics of safe operation of oil and gas equipment of the northern regions based on the latest advances in fracture mechanics and safety of complex technical systems.
Based on experimental data, the proposed relationship, which allows to make the construction of the dependencies of critical stress intensity on low temperature operating conditions for structural steels of various oil and gas transport.
Settlement and experimentally determined critical stress intensity sought in the calculation of the resource of safe operation of oil and gas pipelines and shell structures.
1. Kuz'min V.R., Raschet khladostoykosti elementov konstruktsiy (Calculation of the cold resistance of structural elements), Novosibirsk: Nauka. Sibirskoe otdelenie, 1986, 143 p.
2. Larionov V.P., Levin A.I., Bol'shakov A.M., Application of fracture mechanics for evaluation of reliability parameters of pipes and vessels of northern execution (In Russ.), Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov = Industrial Laboratory, 2001, no. 10, pp. 38–43.
3. Lyglaev A.V., On the nature of catastrophic destruction of large systems (In Russ.), Doklady AN SSSR, 1990, V. 312, no. 3, pp. 555–557.
4. Lyglaev A.V., Khladostoykost' krupnogabaritnykh tonkostennykh metallokonstruktsiy (Cold resistance of large-dimension thin-walled metal structures): thesis of doctor of technical science, Moscow, 1993.
5. Mekhanicheskie svoystva konstruktsionnykh materialov pri nizkikh temperaturakh (Mechanical properties of structural materials at low temperatures): edited by Fridlyander I.N., Moscow: Metallurgiya Publ., 1983, 432 p.
6. Solntsev Yu.P., Vikulin A.V., Prochnost' i razrushenie khladostoykikh staley (Strength and destruction of cold-resistant steels), Moscow: Metallurgiya Publ., 1995, 256 p.
7. Vinokurov V.A., Kurkin S.A., Nikolaev G.A., Svarnye konstruktsii. Mekhanika razrusheniya i kriterii rabotosposobnosti (Welded constructions. Mechanics of destruction and performance criteria): edited by Paton B.B., Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1996, 576 p.
8. Saidov G.I., Temperature-velocity dependence of crack resistance of steels of low and medium strength (In Russ.), Zavodskaya laboratoriya, 1987, no. 7, pp. 66–68.
9. Bol'shakov A.M., Khladostoykost' truboprovodov i rezervuarov Severa posle dlitel'noy ekspluatatsii (Cold-resistance of pipelines and reservoirs of the North after long-term operation): thesis of doctor of technical science, Moscow, 2009.
10. Lisin Yu.V., Neganov D.A., Sergaev A.A., Defining maximal working pressures for main pipelines in extended operation fr om the results of in-line diagnostics (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2016, no. 6 (26), pp. 30–37.
11. Lisin Yu.V., Ermish S.V., Makhutov N.A., Neganov D.A., Varshitskiy V.M., Impact of stress-strain state of the pipeline on the lim it state of the pipeline (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2017, V. 7, no. 4, pp. 12–16.
12. Makhutov N.A., Burak M.I., Gadenin M.M. et al., Mekhanika malotsiklovogo razrusheniya (Mechanics of low-cycle failure), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1986, 265 p.
13. Zaynullin R.S., Morozov E.M., Aleksandrov A.A., Kriterii bezopasnogo razrusheniya elementov truboprovodnykh sistem s treshchinami (Criteria for the safe destruction of elements of pipeline systems with cracks), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2005, 316 p.
14. Makhutov N.A., Vorob'ev A.Z., Gadenin M.M. et al., Prochnost' konstruktsiy pri malotsiklovom nagruzhenii (Structural strength at low-cycle loading), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1983, 271 p.