The article describes the results of the study of geo-fluid and abnormally high reservoir and pore pressure in the sedimentary cover of the southern part of the Pre-Ural fore deep. In order to evaluate the reliability of the seal rock and the degree of preservation of oil and gas deposits by means basin modeling technology was used to study the distribution of capillary pressures over time. Within the study area were modeled four petroleum systems: Lower Devonian-Frasnian, Frasnian-Tournasian, Visean-Bashkir and Lower Permian. The simulation results showed that three of the four simulated petroleum systems - Frasnian-Tournasian, Visean-Bashkir and Lower Permian - are resistant to the factor of "reliability of the seal rocks". For the Lower Devonian-Frasnian petroleum system predicted a high probability of failure of deposits for individual areas within of studied territory. To evaluate the pore pressure of seal rocks on the logging data applied the method of "equivalent depth" by wells of the study area: No. 501 (Vershinovskoye field), No. 1 (Nagumanovskoye), No. 210 (Dongolyukskoye), No. 106 (Preduralskoye). It has been determined that the pore pressure in the wells correlated with each other, which confirms the existence of zones of anomalously high pore pressures in the study area. It was established that the main stream of hydrocarbon migration that could be captured with traps of different types, occurs in the interval of the section located below the depth intervals related to the regional area of abnormally high pore pressure. The possibility of using the laws of development, conservation and relaxation abnormally high pore and reservoir pressure as an indicator of the likely type and nature of migration processes, environments of formation of oil and gas deposits, and, accordingly, a search criteria.
1. Kerimov V.Yu., Gorbunov A.A., Lavrenova E.A., Osipov A.V., Models of hydrocarbon systems in the Russian Platform - Ural junction zone, Lithology and Mineral Resources, 2015, V. 50, no. 5, pp. 394–406.
2. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Senin B.V., Lavrenova E.A., Basin modeling tasks at different stages of geological exploration (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 4, pp. 26–29.
3. Senin B.V., Kerimov V.Yu., Lavrenova E.A., Serikova U.S., Numeric basin modeling at different stages of oil and gas prospecting, Proceedings of 16th Scientific-Practical Conference on Oil and Gas Geological Exploration and Development “Geomodel 2014”.В
4. Osipov A.V., Monakova A.S., Zakharchenko M.V., Mustaev R.N., Assessment of caprock fluid-resistive characteristics of Pre-Urals fore deep southern part, Proceedings of 17th Scientific-Practical Conference on Oil and Gas Geological Exploration and Development “Geomodel 2015”.
5. Kerimov V.Yu., Serikova U.S., Mustaev R.N., Guliev I.S., Deep oil-and-gas content of South Caspian Basin (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 5, pp. 50–54.
6. Guliev I.S., Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Fundamental challenges of the location of oil and gas in the South Caspian Basin, Doklady Earth Sciences, 2016, V. 471, Part 1, pp. 1109–1112.
7. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Bondarev A.V., Evaluation of the organic carbon content in the low-permeability shale formations (as in the case of the Khadum suite in the Ciscaucasia Region), Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 2016, V. 32, no. 6, pp. 1–7.
8. Kerimov V.Yu., Lobusev M.A., Bondarev A.V., Shilov G.Ya., Pressure conditions of formation of oil and gas complexes of the northern part of Western Siberia (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 5, pp. 16–20.
9. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Dmitrievskiy S.S. et al., The shale hydrocarbons prospects in the low permeability Khadum formation of the Pre-Caucasus (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 10, pp. 50–53.
10. Kerimov V.Yu., Osipov A.V., Lavrenova E.A., The hydrocarbon potential of deep horizons in the south-eastern part of the Volga-Urals oil and gas province (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 4, pp. 33–35.
11. Kerimov V.Yu., Shilov G.Ya., Mustaev R.N., Dmitrievskiy S.S., Thermobaric conditions of hydrocarbons accumulations formation in the low-permeability oil reservoirs of Khadum suite of the Pre-Caucasus (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 2, pp. 8–11.
12. Magara K., Migratsiya i akkumulyatsiya nefti i gaza (Migration and accumulation of oil and gas), In: Dostizheniya v neftyanoy geologii (Achievements in petroleum geology), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1980, pp. 132–142.
13. Martynov V.G., Kerimov V.Yu., Shilov G.Ya., Rachinskiy M.Z., Geoflyuidal'nye davleniya i ikh rol' pri poiskakh i razvedke mestorozhdeniy nefti i gaza (Geofluidal pressures and their role in prospecting and exploration of oil and gas deposits), Moscow: Infra-M Publ., 2013, 347 p.
14. Kerimov V.Yu., Rachinsky M.Z., Geofluid dynamic concept of hydrocarbon accumulation in natural reservoirs, Doklady Earth Sciences, 2016, V. 471, Part 1, pp. 1123–1125.
15. Rachinsky M.Z., Kerimov V.Yu., Fluid dynamics of oil and gas reservoirs: edited by Gorfunkel M.V., USA: Wiley-Scrivener Publishing 2015, 640 p.