Features of geological structure of one of the most perspective oil deposit of Krasnoleninsk arch in Western Siberia, associated with the formation of the basement, are considered. A refinement of the geological model and PZ-object reservoir were carried out on the basis of a comprehensive analysis of seismic prospecting and well testing data and conceptions about the nature of the fracture zones spreading, so an increase of the geological reserve value of the deposit by more than 30% is expected. The main method of such hydrocarbon deposit exploration is 3D seismic prospecting with oilfield and core research.
As the authors recommended, the additional perforation of productive intervals of one of the wells was carried out and the hydraulic fracturing was performed. Recent geophysical and oilfield investigations have shown that the main well stream corresponds to the interval, recommended for additional perforation, which is below than previously executed perforations for all wells. Realized sampling indicated the potential productivity of the lower intervals of the PZ-object. As a result of the work the guidelines for additional perforation of lower intervals of PZ-object in several wells were made.For effective exploration of these objects the information about natural fractures and faults is required. Its basis is a comprehensive analysis of the seismic prospecting and logging data, as well as the results of the usage of advanced methods of its petrophysical interpretation, and finally, the drilling materials.
1. Koshlyak V.A., Granitoidnye kollektory nefti i gaza (Granitoid oil and gas collectors), Ufa: Tau Publ., 2005, 256 p.
2. Belonovskaya L.G., Fractured rocks and the basics of oil and gas fractured reservoirs’ search developed in VNIGRI (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya geologiya. Teoriya i praktika, 2006, no. 1, pp. 1–11.
3. Shuster V.L., The formation of zones of uncompacted rocks in the formations of the basement and new seismic technology to map (In Russ.), Ekspozitsiya Neft' Gaz, 2015, no. 7(46), pp. 14–16.
4. Pinus O.V., Borisenok D.Yu., Bakhir S.Yu. et al., Using of multiple approach for geological simulation of fractured reservoirs of West Siberian basement (with reference to Maloichskoye field) (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza = The journal Oil and Gas Geology , 2006, no. 6, pp. 38–42.
5. Valyaev B.M., Problema genezisa neftegazovykh mestorozhdeniy: teoreticheskie aspekty i prakticheskaya znachimost' (The problem of the oil and gas deposits genesis: theoretical aspects and practical significance), In: Genezis uglevodorodnykh flyuidov i mestorozhdeniy (Genesis of hydrocarbon fluids and deposits): edited by Dmitrievskiy A.N., Valyaev B.M., Moscow:GEOS Publ., 2006, pp. 14–22.
6. Popkov V.I., Zhil'nye zalezhi uglevodorodov: usloviya formirovaniya i metodika poiskov i razvedki (Vein deposits of hydrocarbons: conditions of formation and methods of prospecting and exploration), In: Genezis uglevodorodnykh flyuidov i mestorozhdeniy (Genesis of hydrocarbon fluids and deposits): edited by Dmitrievskiy A.N., Valyaev B.M., Moscow: GEOS Publ., 2006, pp. 277–285.
7. Blekhman V., Krenov M., Shmar'yan L., Priezzhev I., Modeling technique for fractured terrigenous reservoirs in Western Siberia (In Russ.), Tekhnologii TEK,URL: http://www.oilcapital.ru/technologies/ 2008/01/091102_118283.shtml.
8. Bembel' S.R., Efimov V.A., Petrophysical interpretation of well geophysical studies and a geological model of an object formed by metamorphic rocks (In Russ.), Collected papers “Petrofizika slozhnykh kollektorov: problemy i perspektivy 2015” (Petrophysics of complex reservoirs: Problems and Prospects 2015): edited by Enikeev B.N., Moscow: EAGE Geomodel', 2015, pp. 96–116.