This paper is devoted to development of integrated modeling tool for Roman Trebs oilfield. Realization of SWAG injection technology on this field causes a series of technical and technological problems. Some of them are forecasting of oil, water, gas production rates, forecasting of water, gas injection rates, and determination of loads on elements of surface facilities. Material flow motion in the field is characterized by conjugation and cyclicality, i.e. production rates affect injection rates which in their turn govern filtration processes in a reservoir. These features of considered object are reflected in the developed integrated model of the field. The paper describes the methods for calculation of various elements in computation scheme. Some of these algorithms have been modified to improve the accuracy of the calculations. The solution to the problem of history matching or calibrating the model against the actual data is also discussed.
1. Awan A.R., Teigland R., Kleppe J., EOR survey in the North Sea, SPE 99546,
2. Christensen J.R., Senby E.H., Skauge A., Review of WAG field experience,
SPE 71203, 2001.
3. Efimov D.V., Shlychkov K.E., Savichev V.I., Joint compositional modeling of
gas and oil treatment facilities (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
2012, no. 4, pp. 75-77.
4. Peng D.-Y., Robinson D.B., A new two-constant equation of state, Ing. Eng.
& Chem. Fund., 1976, V. 15, no. 1, pp. 59-64.
5. Beggs H.D., Brill J.P., A Study of two-phase flow in inclined pipes, SPE 4007,
6. Ansari A.M., Sylvester N.D., Sarica C. et al., Comprehensive mechanistic
model for upward two-phase flow in wellbores, Trans. AIME., 1994, V. 297,
7. Zhang H.-Q., Wang Q., Sarica C., Brill J.P., Unified model for gas-liquid pipe
flow via slug dynamics, Part 1: Model development, Journal of Energy Resources
Technology, 2003, V. 125, pp. 266-273.
8. VSN 51-3-85 Mingazproma, VSN 51-2.38-85 Minnefteproma. Proektirovanie
promyslovykh stal'nykh truboprovodov (Design of field steel pipelines),
Moscow, 1985, 75 p.
9. STO Gazprom 2-3.5-051-2006, Normy tekhnologicheskogo proektirovaniya
magistral'nykh gazoprovodov (Norms of technological design of trunk
pipelines), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIgaz, 2006, 187 p.
10. VNTP-3 85, Normy tekhnologicheskogo proektirovaniya ob"ektov sbora,
transporta i podgotovki nefti, gaza i vody neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy (Norms
of technological design of the collection facilities, transportation and treatment
of oil, gas and water of oil fields), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1985, 146 p.