Development of hydrocarbons resources of shale formations is one of the most promising trends in the modern global oil and gas industry. In the context of the progressive reduction of proven hydrocarbon reserves in traditional fields, exploration and development of unconventional oil and gas resources are very important. In this regard, evaluation of the secondary filtration parameters of low permeability shale strata of the Maikop series of central and eastern Ciscaucasia is the highly relevant. Within Central and Eastern Ciscaucasia fracture rocks Khadum suite has a significant impact on the degree of its permeability, which is determined by the type of deposits, the degree of their disturbance and tectonic stress field. Three-dimensional geomechanics model of the study area allowed to assess the permeability of rocks Khadum secondary suite, which is a layer of oil source. The identified areas of higher permeability values are the most favorable for the production of shale oil and gas accumulations.
1. Prishchepa O.M., Aver'yanova O.Yu., Il'inskiy A.A., Morariu D., Neft' i gaz
nizkopronitsaemykh slantsevykh tolshch – rezerv syr'evoy bazy uglevodorodov
Rossii (Oil and gas is low-permeability shale strata - a reserve of raw material
base of hydrocarbons in Russia), Proceedings of VNIGRI, 2014, 323 р.
2. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Dmitrievskiy S.S. et al., The shale hydrocarbons
prospects in the low permeability Khadum formation of the Pre-Caucasus
(In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 10, pp. 50–53.
3. Zaytsev V.A., Ispol'zovanie geomekhanicheskoy modeli neftegazovogo
mestorozhdeniya dlya otsenki vtorichnoy pronitsaemosti (The use of geomechanical
model of oil and gas field for the secondary permeability evaluation),
Proceedings of nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Problemy
razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy v usloviyakh sil'nykh plastovykh i flyuidal'nykh
neodnorodnostey” (Problems of development of oil deposits in the
conditions of strong formation and fluidal heterogeneities), Tyumen', 2015,
4. Zaytsev V.A., Panina L.V., Neotectonics and geodynamics of the Sciphean
plate (In Russ.), Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 4: Geologiya =
Moscow University Geology Bulletin, 2011, no. 1, pp. 3–7.
5. Kerimov V.Yu., Averbukh B.M., Mil'nichuk V.S., The tectonics of the northern
Caspian Sea and oil and gas potential (In Russ.), Otechestvennaya geologiya,
1990, no. 7, p. 23.
6. Panina L.V., Zaytsev V.A., Geodynamics of the Scythian Plate (In Russ.), Prostranstvo
i Vremya, 2016, V. 11, no. 1, pp. 1–16, URL: http://www.jspacetime.
7. Kerimov V.Yu., Serikova U.S., Mustaev R.N., Guliev I.S., Deep oil-and-gas
content of South Caspian Basin (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
2014, no. 5, pp. 50–54.
8. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Serikova U.S., Hydrocarbon generation-accumulative
system on the territory of Crimea Peninsula and adjacent Azov and
Black Seas (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 3,
9. Koronovskiy N.V., Zaytsev V.A., Panina L.V., Sovremennaya geodinamika
Skifskoy plity po dannym tektonofizicheskogo modelirovaniya (Modern geodynamics
of Scythian plate according to tectonic physical modeling), Collected
papers “Tektonika i geodinamika skladchatykh poyasov i platform
fanerozoya” (Tectonics and geodynamics of Phanerozoic fold belts and platforms),
2010, V. 1, pp. 372–376.
10. Guliev I.S., Kerimov V.Yu, Mustaev R.N., Fundamental problems of oil and
gas potential of the South Caspian Basin, Doklady Earth Sciences, 2016,
V. 471, no. 1, рр. 168–171.
11. Rachinsky M.Z., Kerimov V.Yu., Fluid dynamics of oil and gas reservoirs, USA,
Scrivener Publishing Wiley, 2015, 613 р.
12. Guliev I.S., Kerimov V.Yu., Ultradeep hydrocarbon systems and their forecasting
techniques (In Russ.), Teoreticheskie osnovy i tekhnologii poiskov i
razvedki nefti i gaza, 2012, no. 1, pp. 24.