The mathematical model describing non-stationary movement of the trunk oil pipelines is considered. The analysis of starting operating modes of the oil pipeline is made. The area of the maximum values of amplitude of shock pressure on length of the pipeline is established.
1. Abramzon L.S., About the possible mechanisms of pressure propagation in
pipes with a fixed oil (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1968, no. 9, pp. 12-14.
2. Degtyarev V.N., Issues the start of oil pipeline with paraffin after its long stop (In Russ.), Transport i khranenie nefti i nefteproduktov, 1982, V. 17, p. 61.
3. Charnyy I.A., Neustanovivsheesya dvizhenie real'noy zhidkosti v trubakh
(Unsteady flow of a real fluid in pipes), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1975, 296 p.
4. Afinogentov A.A., Pleshivtseva Yu.E., Snopkov A.S., Mathematical simulation of controllable hydrodynamic processes of petroleum and petrochemical products transportation in trunk pipelines (In Russ.), Vestnik Samarskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta. Seriya: Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2010, V. 7(28), pp. 137-144.
5. Wilkinson W.L., Non-Newtonian fluids, London: Pergamon, 1960.
6. Davidson M.R., Nguyen Q.D., Chang C., Rnningsen H.P., A model for
restart of a pipeline with compressible gelled waxy crude oil, Journal of Non-
Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 2004, V. 123, no. 2-3, pp. 269–280.