The geologic structure of deepsea ted horizons of Jamal and Jamal shelf of the Kara Sea is considered. Qualitative geologic and geophysical estimation of oil and gas content of these deposits was done.
1. Skorobogatov V.A, Stroganov L.V., Kopeev V.D., Geologicheskoe stroenie i neftegazonosnost' Yamala (Geological structure and oil and gas potential of Yamal), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 2003, p. 343.
2. Shuster V.L., Dzyublo A.D., Ekspozitsiya Neft' Gaz, 2012, no. 2, pp. 26–29.
3. Dzyublo A.D., Zonn M.S., Kiryukhina T.A., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2004, no. 8, pp. 22–31.
4. Kiryukhina T.A., Ul'yanov G.V., Dzyublo A.D., Gazovaya promyshlennost' – GAS Industry of Russia, 2011, no. 7, pp. 66–70.
5. Obraztsov I.V., Vasil'eva E.A., Proceedings of 11th International Conference and Exhibition on development of oil and gas resources of the Russian Arctic and CIS Continental Shelf (RAO/ CIS Offshore 2013), 10-13 September 2013, St. Petersburg, 2013, pp. 45–50
6. Martirosyan V.N., Vasil'eva E.A., Proceedings of 10th 10 M International Conference and Exhibition on development of oil and gas resources of the Russian Arctic and CIS Continental Shelf (RAO/ CIS Offshore 2011), 13–16 September 2011, St. Petersburg, 2011.