This research is devoted to the experimental study of hydrocarbon pollution spread in different kinds of subsoils. Hydrocarbon stress was created of the engine oil, subsoils are presented in small and medium size sand, silty fine clay, in air-dry state and of different humidity. It was founded that the depth of hydrocarbon contamination distribution in soils is determined by lithology. For all soils the maximum contamination occurs in the first day, and the maximum rate of penetration of hydrocarbons is observed in the first 4 hours after the emergency oil spill on the earth's surface. Clay with humidity above the limit rolling prevent the penetration of hydrocarbons in the soil and can act as oil resistance.
1. Krupoderov I.V., Moseyskin V.V., Modeling of hydrocarbon pollution of the geological environment in the Voronezh oil depot of "Voronezhnefteproduct" (In Russ.), Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten', 2012, no. 11, pp. 273–281.
2. Ognyanik N.S., Paramonova N.K., Briks A.L. et al., Osnovy izucheniya zagryazneniya geologicheskoy sredy (Foundations for the study of pollution of the geological environment), Kiev: A.P.N. Publ., 2006, 278 s.
3. Khaustov A.P., Redina M.M., Forecast of anthropogenic risks of pollution of geological environment with petroleum products (In Russ.), Ekspozitsiya neft' gaz, 2012, no. 6, pp. 17–20.
4. Molokova N.V., Konnykh M.A., Modeling of the dynamics of spreading of
spilled hydrocarbons taking into account the gravity-capillary interaction,
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics, 2012, no. 5(4), pp. 462–470.
5. Kachenov V.I., Seredin V.V., Karmanov S.V., On the effect of oil pollution on soil properties (In Russ.), Geologiya i poleznye iskopaemye Zapadnogo Urala, 2011, no. 14, pp. 164–165.
6. Kuznetsov F.M., Kozlov A.P., Seredin V.V., Pimenova E.V., Rekul'tivatsiya neftezagryaznennykh pochv (Recultivation of oil-contaminated soils), Perm': Publ. of RIO PGTU, 2003, 198 p.
7. Seredin V.V., Issledovanie prostranstvennogo raspredeleniya uglevodorodov v pochvogruntakh i vodakh na territoriyakh, zagryaznennykh neft'yu i nefteproduktami (The study of the spatial distribution of hydrocarbons in soils and waters in areas contaminated by oil and oil products), Perm': Publ. of RIO PGTU, 1998, 110 p.
8. Seredin V.V., Matematicheskie metody v gidrogeologii i inzhenernoy geologii (Mathematical methods in hydrogeology and engineering geology),
Perm': Publ. of PSU, 2011, 120 p.
9. Seredin V.V., Kachenov V.I., Siteva O.S., Paglazova D.N., Regularities investigation of clay particles coagulation (In Russ.), Fundamental'nye issledovaniya, 2013, no.10-14, pp. 3189–3193.