The article presents numerical experiment results within simulation of diverter technology application. They reflect influence of geological uncertainties factors and technological realization of this enhanced oil recovery method.On the initial step of decision making about advisability of diverter technology application would be optimally to have an express method allows estimating technological efficiency of operation under the minimal set of input data. Such express method was produced during analysis of numerical experiment results, empirical relationships were derived. They allow estimating a technological efficiency of this technology application. It depends on complex parameter that is function of heterogeneity of permeability, technological parameters of realization and properties of fluids.
1. Sazonov E.O., Hydrodynamic simulation of reservoir fluids filtration at
diverter technology conditions, Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas
Business", 2013, Issue 3, pp. 109–119, URL: http://www.ogbus.ru/eng/authors/
2. Mirzadzhanzade A.Kh., Stepanova G.S., Matematicheskaya teoriya
eksperimenta v dobyche nefti i gaza (The mathematical theory of the experiment in the extraction of oil and gas), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1977, 228 p.
3. Box G., Behnken D., Some new three level designs for the study of quantitative variables, Technometrics, 1960, V. 2, pp. 455–475.
4. Surguchev M.L., Gorbunov A.T., Zabrodin D.P. et al.,Metody izvlecheniya ostatochnoy nefti (Methods for extraction of residual oil), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1991, 347 p.
5. Surguchev M.L., Vtorichnye i tretichnye metody uvelicheniya nefteotdachi
plastov (Secondary and tertiary methods of enhanced oil recovery),
Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1985, 309 p.
6. Nalimov V.V., Teoriya eksperimenta (The theory of the experiment),
Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1971, 208 p.
7. Basniev K.S., Kochina I.M., Maksimov V.M., Podzemnaya gidromekhanika (Underground fluid mechanics), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1993, 416 p.
8. Todd M., Longstaff W., The development, testing and application of a numerical simulator for predicting miscible flood performance, SPE 3484, 1972.