Indices FFI (free fluid index - the index of free fluids, which corresponds to the fraction of the liquid in the macropores and therefore quite easily retrievable) and BVI (bound volume index - index-related (residual) fluids - the proportion is difficult to extract the liquid in either the micropores in which the liquid is held by strong capillary forces, or in the closed pores) were calculated from the analysis of the relaxation data obtained in the case of complete saturation of the core samples with water/hexane. Comparative analysis of the relaxation characteristics of the cores before and after thermochemical treatment is given. Residual fluid and its influence on the spectrum shape of relaxation times are defined according to the relaxation data.
1. Maklakov A.I., Skirda V.D., Fatkullin N.F., Samodiffuziya v rastvorakh i rasplavakh polimerov (Self-diffusion in solutions and polymer melts), Kazan': Publ. of KSU, 1987, 224 p.
2. Archipov R.V., Romanova E.E., Sagidullin A.I., Skirda V.D., Internal magnetic field gradients as information source about porous media characteristics, Journal of Applied Magnetic Resonance, 2005, V. 29, no. 3, pp. 481-495.
3. Skirda V.D., Mutina A.R., Archipov R.V., Pulsed field gradient NMR study of the translation mobility in porous media: Restricted diffusion, internal magnetic fields, flows and molecular exchange (In Russ.), Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta. Fiziko-matematicheskie nauki, 2005, V. 147, no. 2, pp. 68-80.
4. Arkhipov R.V., Skirda V.D., The nuclear magnetic resonance method in researches of structure of porous space in the conditions of a filtration (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2013, no. 6, pp. 64-67.
5. Kleinberg R.L. et al., Novel NMR apparatus for investigating an external
sample, J. Magn. Reson, 1992, V. 97, no. 3, pp. 466-485.
6. Freedman R. et al., A new NMR method of fluid characterization in reservoir rocks: Experimental confirmation and simulation results, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 1-4 October 2000, Book of theses, Dallas, USA 2000, 15 r.
7. Hürlimann M.D. et al., Diffusion-editing: New NMR measurement of saturation and pore geometry, Annual Meeting of the Society of Professional Well Log Analysts 2-5 June 2002, Book of theses, Oiso, Japan 2002, 4 r.
8. Sen P.N., Resistivity of partially saturated carbonate rocks with microporosity, Geophysics, 1997, V. 62, pr. 415-425.
9. Dunn K.J., LaTorraca G.A., Bergman D.J., Permeability relation with other
petrophysical parameters for periodic porous media, Geophysics, 1999, V. 64,
no. 2, pp. 470 - 478.
10. Katz A.J., Thompson A.H., Quantitative prediction of permeability in
porous rock, Phys. Rev. B, 1986, V. 34, no. 11, pp. 8179-8181.