Key words: limestone, oil, migration, x-ray tomography, fluid dynamic channels, fluids.
Fluid dynamic channels of deep solutions upward migration in dense carbonates of the Bashkirian stage oil reservoirs have been investigated. The morphological features of the structure of channels penetrating dense carbonate rocks have been reviewed. In all cases the fluid dynamic channels in limestone have a central cylindrical bore, from which rare side branches run. The communicating cavities are observed around the channels. The hollows of channels and cavities surrounding them are partially or completely healed with authigenous calcite doped with dolomite. Nature and sequence of structure transformations of fluid dynamic channels voids are due to changes in the composition of fluids under the influence of the oxidation products of hydrocarbons. There are two development stages of the channels: 1) formation of cylindrical channel on account of the processes of carbonate rocks dissolution; 2) mudding (healing) of channels’ voids with authigenous calcite. Adjusted fluid dynamic channels in dense rocks provide the possibility of vertical flow for water-oil fluids during the formation of oil deposits.
1. Korolev E.A., Morozov V.P., Leonova L.V., Lithological indicators of hydrocarbon fluids migration in the Volgian fault zone within the Republic of Tatarstan (In Russ.), Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo universiteta. Estestvennye nauki, 2011, V. 153, no. 4, pp. 199-210.
2. Migurskiy A.V., Diz"yunktivnaya tektonika i neftegazonosnost' platformennykh oblastey: na primere yuga Sibirskoy platformy (Disjunctive tectonics and oil and gas platform areas: on the example the southern Siberian Platform): Thesis of doctor of geological and mineralogical science, Novosibirsk, 1997.
3. Kayukova T.P., Kurbskiy G.P., Yusupova T.N., Gabitova R.K., Mutalapova R.I., Nigmedzyanova L.Z., Romanov G.V., Mukhamedshin R.Z., Features of the composition and properties of oils in the sequence of productive strata in
Tatarstan (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza – The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 1993, no. 5, pp. 27-43.
4. Kurbskiy G.P., Geokhimiya neftey Tatarii (Geochemistry of oils of Tatarstan), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1987, 168 p.
5. Shepel' K.Yu., Isaev V.I., Likutov A.R., Statsenko E.O., Studies of the structure the area between the perforation channels on a universal computer tomograph(In Russ.), Upravlenie kachestvom v neftegazovom komplekse, 2013,
no. 2, pp. 48-51.
To buy the complete text of article (a format - PDF) or to read the material which is in open access