V.L. Voytko, I.A. Popov (PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering LLC in Perm, RF, Ukhta), A.M. Rusalin (LUKOIL-Êomi LLC, RF, Usinsk)
Scientific slant to South-Khoreyver area assessment perspectives
Before obtaining the license for geological studying South-Khoreyver area, many small structures were mapped based on seismic profiling. Several unsuccessful exploration wells were drilled, despite the fact of series oil discovery are surrounding the area. After obtaining a license, causes of unsuccessful drilling have been analyzed, geological conception to oil-gas perspectives rectification was performed for the area, high-priority geological objects pointed. Hydrocarbons perspectives relate to carbonates of Lower-Permian-Carboniferous, Upper Devonian and Silurian age. The oil traps in the Permian-Carboniferous sediments confine to biogerm generation. In addition the oil reservoirs presence can be attributed of this object’s absolute depth situation compared with an ancient paleo-rising, existed to the North. These conditions are typical for the north-western part of the area. Oil reservoirs in the Upper Devonian sediments formed in repeat-form formations over the Fransian-Famenian reefs, which mapped as atoll occupies the central and western parts of the area. The traps in Silurian sediments were formed in places where different capacity Silurian reservoirs go under the surface of the pre-Upper Fransian erosion, result is the forming of different types of traps: stratigraphical - when high-capacity Lower Silurian reservoirs go directly to the erosion surface, lithological - if an Upper Silurian false-covering formation is between Lower Silurian reservoir and pre-Upper Fransian erosion surface, tectonic – this case are on the Eastern part of the area where a complex system of faults are spreading. In the most promising West part of the area 3D seismic was performed, traps emplacements were clarified, allowing to prepare for drilling the whole chain of geological objects. The analysis contributed to increase the success rate of drilling and new oil-production object acquiring.
1. Beloni M.D., Prishchepa O.M., Teplov E.L. et al., Timano-Pechorskaya provintsiya: geologicheskoe stroenie, neftegazonosnost' i perspektivy osvoeniya (Timano-Pechora province: geological structure, oil and gas potential and development prospects), St. Petersburg, Nedra Publ., 2004, 396 p.
2. Bogdanov M.M., Lukova S.A., Sotnikova A.G., The lower horizons of the sedimentary cover of the Timan-Pechora oil and gas province are promising targets for the replacement of hydrocarbon reserves (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza = The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 2013, Special Issue, pp. 90–101.
3. Larionova Z.V., Bogatskiy V.I., Dovzhikova E.G. et al., Timano-Pechorskiy sedimentatsionnyy basseyn (Timano-Pechora sedimentary basin), Ob"yasnitel'naya zapiska k “Atlasu geologicheskikh kart” (Explanatory note to the "Atlas of geological maps"), Ukhta: Publ. of TP NITs, 2002, 122 p.
4. Nikonov N.I., Fold overthrust accumulation zone of the Timan-Pechora province and problems of their development (In Russ.), Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek, 2013, no. 4, pp. 46–50.5. Teplov E.L., P.K. Kostygova, Larionova Z.V. et al., Prirodnye rezervuary neftegazonosnykh kompleksov Timano-Pechorskoy provintsii (Natural reservoirs of oil and gas bearing complexes of the Timan-Pechora province), St. Petersburg, Renome Publ., 2011, 286 p.
Login or register before orderingMore
A.A. Savelieva, A.V. Artsishevskaya, N.I. Borschevskaya (PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering in Perm, RF, Ukhta)
New objects of prospecting end exploration in a prospective O-D1 oil-gas bearing complex of the Denisovsky license area
According to petroleum-zoning license area Denisovskaya Depression owned by LUKOIL-Komi refers to Lay-Lodma oil and gas zone of Pechora-Kolva oil and gas region, tectonically it refers to Denisov deflection Pechora-Kolva aulacogene. The main oil-and-gas bearing perspectives of this license area are associated with carbonate deposits of Domanic-Tournaisian reefs. The prospects of the Denisovsky license area connected with Low Silurian collection thicknesses understudied so far, and in the separate territories and Upper Devonian, blocked by a regional Timan-Sargaev tire are considered. Collectors confined to Dzjagalian, Filippjelian and Sedjelian horizons, which were formed practically on the entire territory of the plate in the shallow-shelf sublittoral zone of the sea. In the Denisov deflection productivity of Sedjel horizon Lower Silurian was proven on West-Comandirshorskoye-2 field. In some areas, oil and gas potential prospects are also associated with the Upper Ordovician carbonate sediments that have not been penetrated by drilling.
Within the area 3 perspective sites are allocated: Lambeyshorsky, Amdermayolsky and Verkhnelodminsky. The most promising are the Kerlaya, Upper Amdermayol, Mid-Tatar, North Lambeishor structures. The phase composition of the expected deposits in the upper part of the Lower Silurian, and on individual structures - Upper-Ordovician deposits, should be predicted as oil. On the basis of the analysis of geological prerequisites deep drilling on structures with the estimated perspective resources is offered. Prospects can increase when creating a single seismogeological model of the Denisovskaya depression. Taking into account the huge potential of the Denisovsky license area for building up the prospects of the mineral and raw materials base, it is necessary to enter the deep promising horizons.
1. Danilenko A.N., Savel'eva A.A., Borshchevskaya N.I., New data on geological structure and oil-and-gas bearing perspectives of deposits in the Upper Devonian reefs of the Denisov depression (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 2, pp. 41–45.
2. Kalinin P.V., Obrabotka i interpretatsiya detalizatsionnykh seysmorazvedochnykh rabot 3D na Amdermael'skoy ploshchadi (Processing and interpretation of detailed 3D seismic survey on Amdermayolskaya square), Moscow: Publ. of LUKOYL- Inzhiniring LCC, 2015, 482 ð.
3. Kuranova T.I., Sozdanie strukturno-sedimentatsionnoy modeli produktivnykh otlozheniy tsentral'noy i yuzhnoy chastey Denisovskoy vpadiny (Creation of a structural-sedimentation model of productive deposits of the central and southern parts of the Denisovskaya depression), Ukhta: TP NITs Publ., 2015.
4. Petrova I.V., Obobshchenie geologo-geofizicheskikh dannykh, obrabotka i kompleksnaya interpretatsiya dannykh MOGT 3D po Denisovskoy ploshchadi s tsel'yu sozdaniya edinoy strukturno-tektonicheskoy modeli, utochneniya stroeniya zalezhey i prognoza kollektorskikh svoystv (Generalization of geological and geophysical data, processing and complex interpretation of 3D data of CDP method on the Denisovskaya area in order to create a single structural-tectonic model, refinement of reservoir structure and forecast of reservoir properties), Moscow: Publ. of LUKOYL- Inzhiniring LCC,Â 2011, 561 ð.5. Khodnevich O.L., Pereobrabotka seysmorazvedochnykh materialov MOGT i kompleksnyy analiz geologo-geofizicheskikh materialov na Zverinetskikh litsenzionnykh uchastkakh s tsel'yu vyyavleniya i podgotovki neftegazoperspektivnykh ob"ektov. Masshtab 1:50000, za 2004-2005 gg. (Reprocessing of CDP method seismic data and complex analysis of geological and geophysical materials at the Zverinetsky licensed areas with the purpose of identifying and preparing oil and gas prospects. Scale 1: 50000, for the 2004-2005), Ukhta: Publ. of Severgeofizika OAO, 2005, 175 ð.
Login or register before orderingMore
E.N. Taraskin (PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering LLC in Perm, RF, Ukhta), A.Z. Zakharian (Cervart Ltd., RF, Moscow), S.O. Ursegov (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, RF, Moscow)
Adaptive forecasting of well work-over techniques on the example of the Permian-Carboniferous reservoir of the Usinskoye field
The current state of the Permian-Carboniferous reservoir of the Usinskoye field development is characterized by a constant decline of its average oil rate and a permanent increase of its water cut. In such conditions, a large number of various well work-over techniques are annually carried out to maintain the oil production level of the reservoir, each of these techniques is associated with the risk of not recovering the cost by additional oil income. Therefore, it is necessary to have the efficiency forecasting for each work-over technique. Traditionally, this problem is solved with the help of linear correlations of well oil rate after the work-over technique and different geological and production parameters. There are other methods based on different kinds of machine learning such as neural networks, fuzzy logic, decision trees, and other advanced statistical approaches. However, a general theory of the work-over technique efficiency forecasting has not been created yet. This article does not fully answer the question of the extent to which such forecasting can be successful regardless of the method used, but this question was first formulated, and it was showed why, despite existing objective limitations, the proposed adaptive version of the well work-over technique efficiency forecasting can be useful.
1. Pole A.V., Nosov A.P., Kovalenko V.S. et al., O tektonicheskom faktore formirovaniya zalezhey nefti v yuzhnoy chasti Kolvinskogo megavala (na primere Usinskogo mestorozhdeniya) (About the tectonic factor of formation of oil deposits in the southern part of the Kolvin megaswell (on the example of the Usinsk deposit)), Proceedings of Institute of geology Komi UB Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1988, V. 68, pp. 83–85.
2. Bazylev A.P., Termo-gidrodinamicheskie issledovaniya pri soprovozhdenii razrabotki zalezhi vysokovyazkoy nefti Usinskogo mestorozhdeniya (Thermo-hydrodynamic studies in the development of high-viscosity oil reservoir of the Usinskoe field), Scientific and technical collection of papers of the branch of OOO LUKOIL-Engineering PechornNIPIneft in Ukhta “Problemy osvoeniya Timano-Pechorskoy neftegazonosnoy provintsii” (Problems of development of the Timano-Pechora oil and gas province), 2012, pp. 210–221.
3. Gurbatova I.P., Laboratory study peculiarities of petrophysical properties of complex-upbuild carbonate reservoirs with highly viscous oil fields, SPE 171178-MS, 2014.
4. Gutman I.S., Rudnev S.A., Saakyan M.I. et al., Zone of reservoir deposits of Permo-carboxylic heavy oil deposits Usinsk (In Russ.), Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek, 2012, no. 4, pp. 28–35.5. Taraskin E.N., Gutman I.S., Rudnev S.A. et al., New adaptive approach to geological and hydrodynamic modeling of fields and reservoirs with long production history (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 6, pp. 78–83.Â Â
Login or register before orderingMore
L.K. Altunina, V.A. Kuvshinov, I.V. Kuvshinov, L.A. Stasyeva (Institute of Petroleum Chemistry, Siberian Branch of RAS, RF, Tomsk), M.V. Chertenkov (LUKOIL-Engineering LLC, RF, Moscow), L.S. Shkrabyuk, D.V. Andreev (PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering LLC in Perm, RF, Ukhta)
Physical-chemical and complex EOR/IOR technologies for the Permian-Carboniferous deposit of heavy oil of the Usinskoye oil field
Nowadays, fundamental and applied work on physical-chemical methods for increasing oil recovery and intensification of heavy oil production is being made, both in conjunction with thermal methods and under natural conditions, without thermal treatment. In the Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS, ‘intelligent’ compositions based on thermotropic inorganic and polymeric sol-forming and gel-forming compositions with adjustable viscosity and density generated in-situ and oil-displacing compositions based on surfactants with controlled viscosity and alkalinity for injection into oil reservoirs in order to increase oil recovery, reduce water cut in production wells and intensify oil production in hard operating conditions.
At the Permian-Carboniferous deposit of high-viscosity oil of the Usinskoye oilfield of LUKOIL-Komi LLC together with the IPC SB RAS and OSK LLC, have been carrying out field tests of complex technologies of steam and physicochemical effects to increase oil recovery and carry out industrial tests of developed technologies, as well as "cold" technologies, without thermal treatment.
In this paper, are presented the results of the pilot industrial tests and industrial application of thermotropic compositions developed for the improvement of oil recovery in the IPC SB RAS. A significant increase in production rate and a decrease in water cut in production have been achieved.
The large-scale industrial application of new complex technologies for increasing oil recovery will allow prolonging the cost-effective exploitation of the fields that are at a late stage of development and involve in the development of a field with hard-to-recover hydrocarbon reserves, including deposits of high-viscosity oils.
1. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Improved oil recovery of high-viscosity oil pools with physicochemical methods at thermal-steam treatments, Oil&Gas Science and Technology, 2008, V. 63, no. 1, pp. 37–48.
2. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Kuvshinov I.V., Field experience of thermotropic compositions application for enhanced oil recovery (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 1, pp. 44-47.
3. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Kuvshinov I.V., Physico-chemical and complex EOR technologies for high-viscosity oil deposits (In Russ.), Neft' i Gaz, 2015, no. 3 (87), pp. 31–50.
4. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Kuvshinov I.V., Physicochemical and integrated technologies for enhanced oil recovery from deposits with difficult-to-recover reserves, Proceedings of 17th Scientific-Practical Conference on Oil and Gas Geological Exploration and Development - Geomodel 2015, Gelendzhik, 2015, pp. 101-105, URL: http://earthdoc.eage.org/publication/publicationdetails/?publication=82503.
5. Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Kuvshinov I.V. et al., Pilot tests of new EOR technologies for heavy oil reservoirs, SPE 176703-MS, 2015.
6. Altunina L., Kuvshinov V., Kuvshinov I., Stas'eva L., Kozlov V., Chertenkov M., Shkrabyuk L., Technology "gel in the gel." EOR technologies for deposits of heavy high-viscosity oil (In Russ.), Oil&Gas Russia, 2017, no. 7 (1117), pp. 28–34.
7. Patent no. 2467165 RF, MPK E21B 43/32, E21B 33/13, Method control over oil deposit development, Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A.
8. Patent no. 2131971 RF, MPK E21B 43/22, Composition for increase of oil recovery from formation, Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A., Gusev V.V., Gaysin R.F.
9. Patent no. 2577556 RF, MPK C09K 8/86, Composition for increase of oil recovery and method of preparation, Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A.
10. Patent no. 2361074 RF, MPK E21B 43/24, C09K 8/592, Procedure for development of deposits of high viscous oil (Versions), Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A.
11. Patent no. 2610958 RF, MPK E21B 43/22, C09K 8/584, Method of development of oil deposit, Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A.
12. Patent no. 2546700 RF, MPK C09K 8/584, C09K 8/74, Composition for increase of oil recovery of formations (Versions), Inventors: Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A, Stas'eva L.A.
13. Patent no. 2572439 RF, MPK C09K, 8/584, Composition to up bed production rate (Versions), Inventors:Â Altunina L.K., Kuvshinov V.A., Stas'eva L.A.Â Â Â
Login or register before orderingMore
Yu.P. Konoplev, I.V. Gerasimov (The Center for Petrotitanic Production in Ukhta of LUKOIL-Engineering LLC, RF, Ukhta)
80 years of oil production on the Yaregskoye field of high-viscosity oil
The Yaregskoye field of high-viscosity oil is discovered in 1932. Formation is located at depth of 200 m, porosity is 25-26%, permeability – 2000-3000 ìêì2, the average formation thickness – 26 m. Under reservoir conditions oil viscosity is 16000 mPa·s, density – 933 kg/m3. Well development from the surface did not yield positive results. In 1937 the oil mine 1 was opened. The first oil from mine has been received in 1939. The deposit was developed by depletion (dissolved gas drive). On the fulfilled areas of oil recovery factor was 0.04 – 0.06. In 1968 pilot works using thermal methods for oil production under mine conditions (thermal mining) began. Since 1972, for the first time in the world, the thermal mining development has started being applied in industrial scale on the Yaregskoye field. Oil recovery has increased by 10 times, at the average to 51%, at the oil steam ratio of 2,6 - 2,7 t/t. In 1996 - 1998 the new underground and surface system which includes steam injection by surface wells, and oil production through underground wells has been developed. Oil recovery factor has increased twice, thus passing of mine workings and volume drilling of underground wells was reduced more than by 8 times, and oil recovery of 60% is reached in 12 years at the same oil steam ratio. Now the underground and surface system is the main at thermal mining development of the Yaregskoye field.
1. Tyun’kin B.A., Konoplev Yu.P., Opyt podzemnoy razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy i osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya termoshakhtnogo sposoba dobychi nefti (Experience of underground mining of oil fields and the main directions of development of thermal mining method for oil extraction), Ukhta: Publ. of PechorNIPIneft’, 1996, 160 p.
2. Konoplev Yu.P., Buslaev I.F., Yagubov Z.Kh., Tskhadaya N.D., Termoshchakhtnaya razrabotka neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy (Thermal subsurface development of oil fields), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 2006, 288 p.
3. Patent no. 2114289 RF MPK 6 E 21 V 43/24, Method for development of deposit with high-viscosity oil, Inventors: Tyun'kin B.A., Bukreev V.M., Grutskiy L.G., Konoplev Yu.P., Pitirimov V.V., Pranovich A.A., Sheshukov V.E.
4. Patent no. 2199657 RF, MPK 7 E 21 V 43/24, Underground-surface method of development of high- viscosity oil deposit, Inventors: Konoplev Yu.P., Tyun'kin B.A., Grutskiy L.G., Pitirimov V.V., Pranovich A.A.
5. Patent no. 2267604 RF, MPK 7 E 21 V 43/24, Mine oil field development method, Inventors:Â Bokserman A.A., Konoplev Yu.P., Pranovich A.A., Antoniadi D.G., Grutskiy L.G.
Login or register before orderingMore
D.S. Loparev, N.G. Deminskaya, D.R. Molokanov (PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering LLC in Perm, RF, Ukhta), M.V. Chertenkov, I.R. Vasilenko (LUKOIL-Engineering LLC, RF, Moscow)
Developing well casing technology in condition of SAGD at Yaregskoye field
At unique Yaregskoye field heavy oil is produced by underground mining and also by wells drilled from earth surface. While drilling process the use of the aerated cements for well casing is caused by intensive absorption and high temperature loads. Grouting mixture Carbon Bio is aerated cements with adjustable density depending on extent of aeration. The cement stone received from aerated cement slurry allows to reduce mud density to 800 kg/m3.
Despite the Carbon Bio system implementation helps to improve cementation there are several problems need to be solved. Solvation of these problems demands to see casing technology and problems origin in new light. Yaregskoye field is developing by the steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) method. Two horizontal wells are located in parallel one over another. The lower one is applied to hydrocarbon production, upper one – for steam injection. During wells operation there are temperature expansions of casing strings, tightness of cement ring is broken, and breaks of fiber optic cables which are located along casing strings are noted.
For the solution of these tasks it is offered to use different schemes of completion of wells which provide partial cementation of production strings, arrangement fiber optic from systems in coil tubing or with the strengthened protection.
1. Loparev D.S., Molokanov D.R., Buslaev G.V., Osobennosti bureniya i zakanchivaniya gorizontal'nykh skvazhin s naklonennym ust'em pri razrabotke mestorozhdeniy vysokovyazkoy nefti parogravitatsionnym metodom (Features of drilling and completion of horizontal wells with an inclined wellhead at the development of high-viscosity oil deposits by a gravity method), Collected papers “Problemy razrabotki i ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy vysokovyazkikh neftey i bitumov” (Problems of development and operation of high-viscosity oil and bitumen deposits), Proceedings of Interregional scientific and technical conference, 13-14 November 2014, Ukhta: Publ. of USTU, 2014.
2. Loparev D.S., Chertenkov M.V., Yusifov A.A. et al., Improvement of drilling technology for the Yarega heavy oil field development by SAGD method with counter producing and injecting wells, SPE 171275, 2013.
3. Vasilenko I.R., Chertenkov M.V., Shepel' K.Yu., Likutov A.R., Bench tests of models of well and reservoirÂ fixing with cumulative perforation (In Russ.), Neft'. Gaz. Novatsii, 2015, no. 12, pp. 21-26.
4. Vasilenko I.R., Chertenkov M.V., Results of jet perforation physical modelling in test-bench and pay sandstone particle size distribution study during steam treatment, SPE 182125, 2016.Â
Login or register before orderingMore
V.Yu. Kerimov, N.B. Kuznetsov, R.N. Mustaev, A.V. Osipov, A.V. Bondarev, A.S. Nefedova (Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University), RF, Moscow)
Conditions for hydrocarbon deposits’ formation in the uplift-thrust structures of the eastern side of the Pre-Ural fore deep
The article presents the results of studying the conditions for the formation of hydrocarbon accumulations in uplift-thrust structures of the eastern side of the Pre-Ural fore deep, where intense cover-folded dislocations of the western vergence are manifested. Their formation is associated with the intercontinental collision that occurred when the Ural paleoocean was closed at the very end of the Paleozoic, and in the extreme northern segments of the belt, probably at the very beginning of the Mesozoic. Structural paragenesis of the eastern side includes over-thrusts and thrusts, as well as various scaled structural forms formed under the action of latitudinal compression. For the zone of the Forward folds of the Urals located in the South Ural segment of the eastern side of the belt, numerical basin and geomechanical modeling was performed, a series of paleotectonic reconstructions was constructed. It is shown that the fold-uplift-thrust and subnadge structures of the zone of the advanced folds of the Urals are favorable for the formation of hydrocarbon deposits. This conclusion is obviously true for all similar thrust structures of the entire eastern side of the Pre-New-Land belt of oil and gas accumulation.
1. Gavrilov V.P., Geodynamic model of oil and gas formation in the lithosphere and its consequences (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza = The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 1998, no. 6, pp. 2–12.
2. Puchkov V.N., Geologiya Urala i Priural'ya (aktual'nye voprosy stratigrafii, tektoniki, geodinamiki i metallogenii) (Geology of the Urals and the Cisurals (actual issues of stratigraphy, tectonics, geodynamics and metallogeny)), Ufa: DizaynPoligrafServis Publ., 2010, 280 p.
3. Guliev I.S., Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Fundamental challenges of the location of oil and gas in the South Caspian Basin (In Russ.), Doklady RAN = Doklady Earth Sciences, 2016, V. 471, no. 1, pp. 62–65.
4. Ismagilov R.A., Farkhutdinov I.M., Farkhutdinov A.M., Khayrulina L.A., Tectonics and oil potential in conjunction zone of Yuryuzano-Sylvensky depression and Ufimian amphitheater (In Russ.), Georesursy = Georesources, 2015, no. 3 (62), pp. 43–48.
5. Kerimov V.Yu., Gorbunov A.A., Lavrenova E.A., Osipov A.V., Models of hydrocarbon systems in the Russian Platform–Ural junction zone (In Russ.), Litologiya i poleznye iskopaemye = Lithology and Mineral Resources, 2015, no. 5, pp. 445–458.
6. Kerimov V.Yu., Osipov A.V., Nefedova A.S., Hydrocarbon systems of the Pre-Ural fore deep (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 4, pp. 36–40
7. Kerimov V.Yu., Shilov G.Ya., Mustaev R.N., Dmitrievskiy S.S., Thermobaric conditions of hydrocarbons accumulations formation in the low-permeability oil reservoirs of Khadum suite of the Pre-Caucasus (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 2, pp. 8-11.
8. Rachinsky M.Z., Kerimov V.Yu., Fluid dynamics of oil and gas reservoirs, USA: Scrivener Publishing Wiley, 2015, 618 p.
9. Kerimov V.Yu., Osipov A.V., Mustaev R.N., Monakova A.S., Modeling of petroleum systems in regions with complex geological structure, Proceedings of 16th Science and Applied Research Conference on Oil and Gas Geological Exploration and Development, GEOMODEL 2014, 2014, DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.20142245 .
10. Ivanov S.N., Puchkov V.N., Ivanov K.S. et al., Formirovanie zemnoy kory Urala (Formation of the Earth's crust of the Urals), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1986, 248 p.
11. Kuznetsov N.B., Romanyuk T.V., Time-interval of existing of oceanic-type Voykar Paleobasin with connection of Paleozoic evolution of Polar Urals (In Russ.), Byulleten' MOIP. Otdel geologicheskiy = Bulletin of Moscow Society of Naturalists. Geological Series, 2014, V. 89, no. 5, pp. 56–70.
12. Kuznetsov N.B., Soboleva A.A., Udoratina O.V. et al., Pre-Uralian tectonic evolution of the North-East and East frame of the East European craton. Part 2. Neo-Proterozoic-Cambrian Baltica-Arctida collision (In Russ.), Litosfera, 2007, no. 1, pp. 32–45.
13. Petrov G.A., Ronkin Yu.L., Maslov A.V. et al., Timing of the onset of collision in the Central and Northern Urals (In Russ.), Doklady RAN = Doklady Earth Sciences, 2008, V. 422, no. 3, pp. 365–370.
14. Sobornov K.O., Bushuev A.S., Kinematics of the junction zone of the Northern Urals and the Upper Pechora basin (In Russ.), Geotektonika = Geotectonics, 1992, no. 1, pp. 39–51.
15. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Senin B.V., Lavrenova E.A., Basin modeling tasks at different stages of geological exploration (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 4, pp. 26–29.
16. Kerimov V.Yu., Osipov A.V., Lavrenova E.A., The hydrocarbon potential of deep horizons in the south-eastern part of the Volga-Urals oil and gas province (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 4, pp. 33–35.
17. Kerimov V.Yu, Rachinsky M.Z., Geo-fluid dynamic concept of hydrocarbons accumulation in natural reservoirs, Doklady Earth Sciences, 2016, V. 471, Part 1, pp. 1123–1125.
18. Kerimov V.Yu., Mustaev R.N., Serikova U.S., Lavrenova E.A., Kruglyakova M.V., Hydrocarbon generation-accumulative system on the territory of Crimea Peninsula and adjacent Azov and Black Seas (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 3, pp. 56–60.
Login or register before orderingMore
R.A. Atlasov, M.V. Nikolaeva, B.I. Popov (M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, RF, Yakutsk)
Analysis of results of casings cementing in the presence of absorption bands on the example of Mastakhskoye gas-condensate field and Nedzhelinskaya area
The authors analyzed exploration wells of Mastahskoye gas-condensate field and Nedzhelinskaya area of Yakutgazprom JSC. Possible reasons of low cement up to the surface at high permeability of sandstones of Lower and Middle Jurassic are considered. The practical application of cementing intermediate columns in two stages was studied and taken apart as well as direct and reverse cementing of columns with OD 324mm in abnormal geological conditions. When cementing surface casings in permafrost zones it is necessary to consider low cement up to the surface due to the presence interpermafrost aquifers with low formation pressure and high permeability and tight contact between rock and casing.
When cementing the long conductor and surface casings it is absolutely necessary to add cement setting accelerators. To prevent freezing cement slurry must be entered when mixing with special additives reducing setting time. Based on the price to quality ratio the most effective and wide spread cement setting accelerator is calcium chloride. The amount of accelerator is received within 5-10% depending on the cement period of storing. The most rational way to deal with low cement up to the surface is the usage of lightweight cement.
Surface casing cementing in permafrost zone without additives of cement setting accelerators does not provide a reliable contact between the casing and the walls of the well. Surface casing cementing in permafrost zone is recommended to do with the addition of calcium chloride and 10% of dry cement weight. In order to lift the cement slurry for the technical and operational columns to the wellhead in the presence of cementing, absorption should be carried out in two or more stages. To run in hole of intermediate columns must be divided into sections. While cementing production casings cementing collars must be used. During the run in hole production casing with OD 146mm cementing collars must be installed above the intermediate shoe string. It is recommended to use the cement slurry with a specific weight of 1.25-1.30 kg/m3.
1. Makogon N.R., Kolushev N.R., Teplofizicheskie kharakteristiki glinistogo rastvora i tsementnogo kamnya pri burenii skvazhin Mastakhskoy NES (Thermophysical characteristics of clay mortar and cement stone during drilling of wells at the Mastakh Scientific-Experimental Station), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIGAZ, 1979, pp. 53–56.
2. Medvedskiy R.I., Stroitel'stvo i ekspluatatsiya skvazhin na neft' i gaz v vechnomerzlykh porodakh (Construction and operation of wells for oil and gas in permafrost rocks), Moscow: Nedra Publ, 1987, pp. 186–192.
3. Balobaev V.T., Kolushev N.R., Eksperimental'nye i teoreticheskie issledovaniya vzaimodeystviya skvazhin s mnogoletnemerzlymi porodami (Experimental and theoretical studies of the interaction of wells with permafrost rocks), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIGAZ, 1979, pp. 42–52.
4. Blinov B.M., Razrabotka tekhnologii upravleniya gidravlicheskimi razryvami plastov pri kombinirovannom sposobe krepleniya v razvedochnykh skvazhinakh Severa Zapadnoy Sibiri (Development of technology for reservoir fracturing control in combined method of exploratory well casing of the North of Western Siberia): thesis of candidate of technical science, Moscow, 1984, 189 ð.
Login or register before orderingMore
E.E. Pavlovskaia, PhD (University of Aberdeen), V.V. Poplygin, PhD, A.A. Kunitskikh, PhD, N.I. Krysin, DSc (Perm National Research Polytechnic University)
Development of a polymer-based drilling mud to preserve reservoir properties in the bottom hole formation zone
The paper discusses the positive and negative aspects of the water and oil-based process fluids (drilling muds) which are used for wells construction. Nowadays, clay based drilling muds are mainly used, which lead to significant clogging of the bottom hole formation zone and reducing of its permeability. In this work, polymer based drilling muds are designed based on the laboratory studies, where different xanthan biopolymer based mud compounds vary according to the type and amount of filtration reducers, clay swelling inhibitor, surfactant and pH regulator. The performed analysis demonstrates that the best composition of the drilling mud with polymer concentration 0.2% should be recommended for well drilling. The proposed drilling mud contains easily breakable components and has low values of the filtration indicator and technologically necessary structural and rheological properties, which allows maintaining the permeability of the productive reservoirs filter and reducing the energy required for the movement of fluids. Developed drilling mud has sufficiently high lubricating and hydrophobizating properties that prevent deep penetration of flushing fluid filtrate into the reservoir and eliminate the formation of stable water-oil emulsions in the bottom hole formation zone, and they also improve the drill bit working conditions on the bottom of the well, and provide the free passage of the drilling tool and be preventive measures for sticking of the drill string.
1. Chang D., Cai J., Yue Y., Yang X., A water base mud for shale gas horizontal well, Drilling Fluid and Completion Fluid, 2015, V. 32, Issue 2, pp. 47-51.
2. Nifontov Yu. A., Kleshchenko I. I., Telkov A. P. et al., Remont neftyanykh i gazovykh skvazhin (Repair oil and gas wells): edited by Nifontov Yu. A., St. Petersburg: Professional Publ., 2007, 913 p.
3. Ryabokon' S.A., Tekhnologicheskie zhidkosti dlya zakanchivaniya i remonta skvazhin (Process liquid for completion and repair of wells), Krasnodar: Publ. of OAO NPO «Burenie», 2009, 337 p.
4. Fereidounpour A., Vatani A., Designing a Polyacrylate drilling fluid system to improve wellbore stability in hydrate bearing sediments, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015, V. 26, pp. 921-926.
5. Usanov N.G. et al., Otsenka biorazlagaemosti krakhmal'nykh reagentov, ispol'zuemykh pri burenii skvazhin i puti povysheniya ikh biostoykosti (Evaluation of biodegradability of starch reagents used in the drilling of wells and ways to increase their biostability), Proceedings of BashNIPIneft, Ufa, 2003, V. 3, pp. 176–184.
6. Dvoynikov M.V., Nutskova M.V., Kuchin V.N., Analysis and justification of selection of fluids to be used for water shut-off treatment during well completion, Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining, 2017, V.16, no.1, pp.33–39, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2017.1.4.
7. Nikolaev N.I., Liu Kh., Kozhevnikov E.V., Study of influence of polymer spacers on bond strength between cement and rock (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining, 2016, V.15, no.18, pp. 16-22, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2016.18.2
8. Andreson R.K., Gilvanova E.A., Usanov N.G., Telin A., Biodestruction of polymeric reagents used for enhanced oil recovery (In Russ.), Vestnik inzhiniringovogo tsentra YuKOS = Bulletin Yukos Engineering Center, 2002, no. 4, pp. 37-40.
9. Andreson B.A., Andreson R.K., Gilvanova E.A., Usanov N.G., Aseptic biodestruction of polysacharide reagents, used at wells drilling (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2004, no. 6, pp. 64–67.
10. Melton L.D., Mindt L, Rees D.A., Sanderson J., Covalent structure of the extracellular polysaccharide from Xanthomonas campestris: evidence from partial hydrolysis studies, Carbon. Res., 1976, V. 46, pp. 245-254.
11. Janson P.E., Kenne Z., Zindber B., Structure of the extracellular polysaccharide from Xanthamonas campestris, Carohydr. Res., 1975, V. 45, pp. 275 - 282.
12. Nikolaev N.I., Leusheva E.L., Theoretical and experimental investigation of hard rock drilling efficiency (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining, 2015, no. 15, pp. 38-47, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2015.15.5
13. Nikolaev N.I., Leusheva E.L., Analysis of methods of rock softening and techniques of surfactant selection to improve drilling operations (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe deloÂ = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining, 2014, no. 12, pp. 12–21, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2014.12.2.14. Iakovlev A.A., Turitsyna M.V., Kuznetsov A.S., Research into effects of certain reagents on foam destruction and prevention of foam-formation in drill fluids (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining, 2015, no. 15, pp. 48–56, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2015.15.6
Login or register before orderingMore
B.C. Gabsia (VNIIneft JSC, RF, Moscow)
Characteristics and influence factors for oil displacement efficiency determination in low-permeability and complex reservoir simulation
Oil displacement efficiency, as an integral part of the recovery factor, is a very important input in reservoir modeling and simulation. Reliable field production prediction results largely depend, not only on simulation efficiency, but also on the quality of the input data obtained from laboratory tests. This article focuses on enhanced laboratory methods for determining oil displacement efficiency. For more adequate test results, different ways of improving upon conventional laboratory flow tests on low-permeability and complex reservoirs core samples are presented.
Analyses of the results of oil displacement efficiency obtained from flow tests on plugs of both sandstone and carbonate cores alike are presented. It is shown from the results that the characteristics of two phase fluid flow (oil and water) in the porous media of the above reservoir types are different. Further researches on core samples show that these distinctions in flow characteristics are more common in low-permeability reservoir rocks than in those of higher flow properties.
A number of factors influencing the results of displacement experiments (like core length and size, pore structure, core texture, core saturation methods used, oil samples, etc) are also considered. Some approaches designed to enhance core flow tests and produce more reliable input data for reservoir modeling are discussed.
1. Krylov A.P., Sostoyanie teoreticheskikh rabot po proektirovaniyu razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy i zadachi po uluchsheniyu etikh rabot (The state of theoretical work on the design of oil fields and the tasks to improve these works), Collected papers “Opyt razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy i zadachi po uluchsheniyu etikh rabot” (Experience in the development of oil fields and tasks to improve these works), Moscow: Gostoptekhizdast Publ., 1957, pp. 116–139.
2. Mironov T.P., Orlov V.S., Nefteotdacha neodnorodnykh plastov pri zavodnenii (Oil recovery of heterogeneous reservoirs in waterflooding), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1977, 272 p.
3. Zakirov I.S., Korpusov V.I., Correction of structure of the formula for calculation of oil-recovery ratio (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2006, no. 1, pp. 66–68.
4. Lebedinets N.P., Yusupov P.M., Ekspertnyy analiz koeffitsientov nefteizvlecheniya (Expert analysis of oil recovery factors), Collected papers ”Teoriya i praktika primeneniya metodov uvelicheniya nefteotdachi plastov” (Theory and practice of applying enhanced oil recovery methods), Proceedings of III International Scientific Symposium, Moscow, 2011, pp. 133–137.
5. Shchelkachev V.N., On the confirmation of a simplified formula that estimates the effect of the well density grid on oil recovery (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1984, no. 1, pp. 30–32.
6. Zakirov S.N. et al., Novye predstavleniya o koeffitsientakh vytesneniya, okhvata i izvlecheniya nefti (New concepts of displacement efficiency, coverage and oil recovery), Collected papers ”Teoriya i praktika primeneniya metodov uvelicheniya nefteotdachi plastov” (Theory and practice of applying enhanced oil recovery methods), Proceedings of III International Scientific Symposium, Moscow, 2011, pp. 117–122.
7. Mandrik I.E., Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy optimizatsii tekhnologicheskogo protsessa povysheniya nefteotdachi plastov (Scientific and methodological foundations for optimization of the technological process of enhanced oil recovery): thesis of doctor of technical science, Moscow, 2008.
8. Adamski M., Kremesec V., Randall J., Charbeneau R.J., Residual saturation: What is it? How is it measured? How should we use it?, URL: https://clu-in.org/conf/itrc/iuLNAPL/030513_residual.pdf
9. Surguchev M.L., Gorbunov A.T., Zabrodin D.P., Metody izvlecheniya ostatochnoy nefti (Methods of the residual oil extraction), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1991, 308 p.
10. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po podschetu zapasov nefti i gaza ob’emnym metodom. Otsenka kharaktera nasyshchennosti po dannym GIS (Guidelines for the calculation of reserves of oil and gas by volumetric method. Assessment of the nature of saturation according to well logging): edited by Petersil’e V.I., Poroskun V.I., Yatsenko G.G., Moscow –Tver: Publ. of VNIGNI, 2003. 261 p.
11. Efros D.A., Onoprienko V.P., Modelirovanie lineynogo vytesneniya nefti vodoy (Modeling of linear displacement of oil by water), Collected papers “Voprosy podzemnoy gidrodinamiki i razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy” (Issues of underground hydrodynamics and development of oil deposits), Proceedings of VNII, 1958, V. XII, pp. 331–360.
12. Gabsiya B.K., Otsenka primeneniya obraztsov polnorazmernogo kerna dlya opredeleniya koeffitsientov vytesneniya i otnositel'noy fazovoy pronitsaemosti porod-kollektorov neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy (Evaluation of using the full-size core samples for determination of displacement coefficients and relative phase permeability of reservoir rocks of oil and gas fields), Proceedings of VNIIneft', 2016, V. 154, pp. 109–120.
13. Gabsiya B.K., Nikitina I.N., Distinctive features of hydrocarbon phase modeling in flow experiments (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 2, pp. 44–46.
14. Gabsiya B.K., Evaluation of the effect of initial water saturation on relative permeability curves and production parameters of oil and gas fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 3, pp. 82–85.
Login or register before orderingMore
R.S. Khisamov (Tatneft PJSC, RF, Almetyevsk), E.R. Badertdinova (Kazan National Research Technological University, RF, Kazan), M.Kh. Khairullin, A.I. Abdullin, V.S. Gadilshina (Institute of Mechanics and Engineering, Kazan Scientific Center of RAS, RF, Kazan)
Pressure transient test of vertical wells operating in multilayer reservoirs
The productive layers of many oil deposits in the Republic of Tatarstan, as a rule, are characterized by different reservoir properties. In modeling, they are divided into strata with crossflow between layers, (layer-to-layer connectivity through the contact surface) and formations without crossflow between layers (layer-to-layer connectivity only through the wellbore). In the Tatneft PJSC, the technologies of multizone selective completion are widely used for enhanced oil recovery in case of multilayer deposits.
The authors suggest a method for determining the reservoir properties of a two-layer system using one-lift technology.
A direct problem of estimating the coefficient of hydroconductivity for layered layers and an inverse problem that is solved using piecewise constant functions are considered. Calculations using model problems showed that if the boundaries of the homogeneity zones are known, the error in determining the conductivity coefficient of highly permeable layers is 10-3-10-4. When introducing measurement errors of 1-3% in the initial data, the maximum error for high-permeability interlayers is 3-7%.
An example of calculation for wells is given. Well No. 2046 put into operation at the block 1 of the Berezovskoye field in July 1979. The well revealed terrigenous Tula and Bobrikovskian deposits. The results of calculations of permeability coefficients of layers of a multilayered reservoir are given. It is shown that the proposed algorithm allows to determine permeability coefficients of a layered deposit.
1. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Ya., Metody resheniya nekorrektnykh zadach (Methods for solving ill-posed problems), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1986, 288 p.
2. Khayrullin M.Kh., On the solution of inverse filtration problems of multilayered formation by the regularization method (In Russ.), DAN RAN, 1996, V. 347, no. 1, pp. 103–105.
3. Badertdinova E.R., Khayrullin M.Kh., Determination of filtration parameters of a layered bed using data of unsteady liquid inflow to a well (In Russ.), Inzhenerno-fizicheskiy zhurnal = Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2006, V. 79, no. 3, pp. 128–130.
4. Khayrullin M.Kh., Shamsiev M.N., Badertdinova E.R., Abdullin A.I., Interpretation of the results of thermohydrodynamic studies of vertical wells that on operate multibed deposits (In Russ.), Teplofizika vysokikh temperatur = High Temperature, 2014, V. 52, no. 5, 734 p.
5. Khisamov R.S., Farkhullin R.G., Khayrullin M.Kh. et al., Thermohydrodynamic investigations of vertical wells operating in multilayer reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 9, pp. 28–30.
6. Badertdinova E.R., Metody resheniya pryamykh i obratnykh zadach neftegazovoy gidromekhaniki i razrabotki mestorozhdeniy s trudnoizvlekaemymi zapasami uglevodorodov (Methods for solving the direct and inverse problems of oil and gas hydromechanics and the development of deposits with hard-to-recover hydrocarbon reserves): thesis of doctor of technical science, Moscow, 2015.
Login or register before orderingMore
M.A. Kuznetsov, S.M. Ishkinov (Slavneft-Megionneftegas JSC, RF, Megion), T.I. Kuznetsova (Samara State Technical University, RF, Samara,), R.N. Fakhretdinov, G.H. Yakimenko, R.V. Sidorov, O.A. Bobylev (Multifunctional Company ChemServiceEngineering LLC, RF, Moscow)
The technology for water shutoff in producing wells
The authors set the actual task of developing the water shutoff technology, which includes all aspects and basic requirements for used composition: a low viscosity solution for creation of the insulating screen of long radius; adjustable gel time of the solution over a wide temperature range; high gel shearing stress; selectivity of impact. The main component of the gelling system is a reagent AC-CSE-1313 grade A (manufactured by MFC ChemServiceEngineering LLC) with a new complex mechanism of action. The working solution based on the reagent AC-CSE-1313 grade A and hydrochloric acid has a low viscosity (up to 1.0 mPa*s), and the resulting gels in reservoir conditions have high rheological properties. In the working solution there are dispersed particles around which a layer of polysilicic acid with globules forming in size of 30-40 Î¼m, leading to increasing of the active surface and hydrophilic oil displacement. The results of filtration studies indicate the selectivity of the composition.
The first field trial on water shutoff were carried out in December 2015 in Slavneft-Megionneftegaz JSC at three wells of the Arigolskoye field in conjunction with activities on conformance control at injection wells. In 2016, the water shutoff works were performed at four wells of the Taylakovskoye field. After the water shutoff works the incremental oil rate was achieved at average 5.6 tons per day, while a decrease in the well flow rate by liquid made 30 percent. According to the results of work for 2015-2016 the specification of the criteria for applying the water shutoff technology has been performed, and it is planned to continue work in the oilfields of Slavneft-Megionneftegaz.
1. Petrov N.A., Mekhanizmy formirovaniya i tekhnologii ogranicheniya vodopritokov (Mechanisms of formation and technology of water influx control), Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 2005, 171 p.
2. Dubinskiy G.S., Tekhnologiya ogranicheniya vodopritoka v skvazhinu v usloviyakh razlichnykh mestorozhdeniy (Technology of water control in conditions of various deposits), Collected papers “Metody uvelicheniya nefteotdachi trudnoizvlekaemykh zapasov. Problemy i resheniya” (EOR methods for hard-to-recover reserves. Problems and solutions), 2003, V. 4, pp. 136–137.
3. Blazhevich V.A., Umrikhina E.N., Novye metody ogranicheniya pritoka vody v neftyanye skvazhiny (New technologies of water control), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1974, ð. 166.
Login or register before orderingMore
K.N. Pivovarov, A.B. Zolotukhin (Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University), RF, Moscow)
Review of clustering and ranking methods for technological accessibility assessment of the Arctic seas as illustrated by the Barents Sea case study
Russian arctic shelves are highly prospective areas for oil and gas development. Commonly quoted technically recoverable hydrocarbon resources of the northern seas amount to 100 billion tons of oil equivalent (BTOE).
Development of the arctic seas oil and gas resources is only at its initial stage, and the proved system of planning is required to make the development process safe, reliable and rational.
One of the important tasks of forecasting activities on the Russian shelves is a technological accessibility assessment of the areas, perspective for oil and gas, and forecast of the sequence of the developing fields. Such an estimate accompanies environmental and industrial safety support on offshore production facilities, which is one of the most pressing challenges of the arctic resources development.
Analysis of climate and environmental conditions together with technical requirements is the first and absolute necessary stage of the classification method development. Formulation of the evaluation methodology is the second, equally important stage. It should include most important parameters and reflect the quality of the database. Understanding of the complexity of the development conditions and their correct «translation» to the math language enable to recognize technologically accessibility of the arctic shelves and to forecast their development correctly.
Description and analysis of several available classification methods is given in the article together with our own classification concept, namely, clustering and ranking based on Fuzzy Logic principles. It is shown that the approach introduced by authors has few advantages, enabling execution of the technological accessibility assessment with better quality. Another advantage is that this approach allows to model scenario of regional development, based on sequential putting on production fields depending on complexity of their development.
1. Bogoyavlenskiy V.I., Prospects and problems of the Arctic shelf oil and gas fields development (In Russ.), Burenie i neft', 2012, no. 11, pp. 4–10.
Â 2. Orlov A.I., On the development of mathematical methods in the theory of classification (review) (In Russ.), Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov = Industrial Laboratory, 2009, V. 75, no. 7, pp. 51–63.
3. Korotkov E.M., Issledovanie sistem upravleniya (Research of management systems), Moscow: DeKA Publ., 2000, 118 p.
4. Podinovskiy V.V., Vvedenie v teoriyu vazhnosti kriteriev v mnogokriterial'nykh zadachakh prinyatiya resheniy (Introduction to the theory of the importance of criteria in multi-criteria decision-making problems), Moscow: Fizmatlit Publ, 2007, 67 p.
5. Prudent development: Realizing the potential of North America’s abundant natural gas and oil resources, Arctic National petroleum council of USA, 2011, URL: www.npc.org
6. Sochnev O.Ya., Zhukovskaya E.A., Technical availability of the Russian shelf for development in modern conditions (In Russ.), Arktika: ekologiya i ekonomika, 2013, no. 2 (10), pp. 48–61.
7. GEBCO layer for ArcGIS map / ArcGIS, URL: http://www.arcgis.com/
8. Sochneva I.O., Sovremennye tekhnologii osvoeniya morskikh neftegazovykh mestorozhdeniy (Modern technologies of development of offshore oil and gas fields), Moscow: Gazoil press Publ., 2016, 384 p.
9. Russian-Norwegian oil and gas industry cooperation in the High North, URL: http://www.intsok.com/Market-info/Markets/Russia/RU-NO-Project
10. Arctic – the next risk frontier, URL: https://www.dnvgl.com/technology-innovation/broader-view/arctic/the-arctic-risk-picture.html
11. Leonenkov A.V., Nechetkoe modelirovanie v srede MATLAB i fuzzyTECH (Fuzzy modeling in the MATLAB and FuzzyTECH), St. Petersburg: BKhV Peterburr Publ., 2005, 736 p.
12. Kruglov V.V., Nechetkaya logika i iskusstvennye neyronnye seti (Fuzzy logic and artificial neural networks), Moscow: Izdatel'stvo Fiziko-matematicheskoy literatury Publ., 2001, 224 p.
13. Zolotukhin A.B., Engineering methods in petroleum sciences, Course of lectures, preprint of University of Stavanger, 2007, 207 p.
14. Zade L.A., Fuzzy sets, Infrom. and Control, 1965, V. 8(3), pp. 338–353.15. Khurgin Ya.I., Nechetkie metody v neftegazovoy promyshlennosti (Fuzzy methods in the oil and gas industry), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas, 1995, 131 p.
Login or register before orderingMore
K.I. Povyshev, S.A. Vershinin, O.S. Vernikovskaya (Gazpromneft NTC LLC, RF, Tyumen)
Specifics of development, infrastructure construction and production of oil-gas-condensate fields. Integrated model application experience
This article describes the design features of the development and infrastructure of oil and gas deposits. Oil and gas condensate fields (OGCF) with high gas factor, it is often impossible the use of the mechanized method of production (ESP, DP). The OGCF development effectiveness enhancement directly depends on balanced decisions in the development system, field facilities construction and exploitation for both oil and gas part of the field. The global industry leaders develop special tools and technologies to meet the emerging challenges. The objective of this paper is new technologies implementation and adaptation for assessment, planning and management of oil, gas and condensate assets.
The suggested tools and algorithms allow to identify possible losses and constraints across the whole process chain Formation – Well – Infrastructure. Based on the reservoir and wellhead interference is created a balanced system, characterized by the highest technical and economic indicators.
The algorithm implementation has proved to be efficient in creation of integrated concept of Novoportovskoye OGCF development. Analysis of Formation – Well - Infrastructure integrated model of Novoportovskoye OGCF development concept has demonstrated a decision inconsistency in production volume and field facilities construction. We identified risks of not achieving design well rates, which led to negative economic indicators. As a result of creating the «formation-well-infrastructure» integrated model, targeted measures were developed, which allowed to provide the target parameters of the field development.
Capabilities of the Formation – Well – Infrastructure integrated model are not limited by the area of conceptual development design. Now are we developing mechanisms of implementation of the model for the current maintenance and planning of production, exploitation design gas-lift, balance of FPM system and gas re-injection.
1. Arbuzov V.N., Ekspluatatsiya neftyanykh i gazovykh skvazhin (Operation of oil and gas wells), Tomsk: Publ. of TPU, 2011, 200 p.
2. Povyshev K.I., Koptelov A.S., The peculiarity of oil-gas-condensate fields development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 9, pp. 82–84.
3. Mishchenko I.T., Raschety v dobyche nefti (Calculations in oil production), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1989, 245 p.
4. Lyapkov P.D., Podbor ustanovki pogruzhnogo tsentrobezhnogo nasosa k skvazhine (Selection of a submersible centrifugal pump installation for a well), Moscow: Publ. ofÂ MING im. I.M. Gubkina, 1987, 71Â
Login or register before orderingMore
A.Kh. Shakhverdiev (Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, RF, Moscow), G.M. Panahov (Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of NAS of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Republic, Baku), N.N. Abbasova (SOCAR, Azerbaijan, Baku)
The effect of physical-chemical properties and water cut of production fluid on the of gas-lift efficiency
In the paper, the gas lift process of lifting of well fluid is investigated under the assumption of the dependence of its efficiency on the physical and chemical characteristics of the formation fluids. A statistical study of field data was used to determine the effect of oil gas and the degree of water cut on the productivity of gas lift wells. The effect of the flow structure on the productivity of gas lift wells is estimated. It is shown that the optimization of the operation mode of gas lift wells should be performed taking into account the degree of water cut and the volume of oil gas in the fluid flow.
It is shown that in establishing optimal well performance process for gas lift wells, it is necessary to take into account not only water cut, but also the physical and chemical characteristics of the produced water. Commercial studies at numerous wells have established that the main reason for the decrease in the efficiency of gas lift operation with increasing water cut is the formation of unfavorable gas-liquid flow structures. Large water cuts impair the process of fluid lifting due to faster coalescence and enlargement of gas inclusions. With the change in the operation mode, with the increase in the supply of working agent, the effect of the gas solubility on the additional injection of the gas and on increasing the hydraulic resistances to the mixture flow is enhanced. Gas dissolution and desorption will occur not only in the fluid in tubing, but also in the fluid being lifted.
On the actual oil data, it was demonstrated that as the water cut of the well production increases, the efficiency of the gas lift lifts is reduced due to an increase in the flow of high-pressure gas and a decrease in the oil production rate. To test the assumption, the regime parameters of gas lift wells of two fields differing in the nature of the preparation of compressed gas were analyzed. Characteristic curves are considered when establishing the optimal regime parameters of gas lift at the Gunashli and Sangachal fields (SOCAR, Azerbaijan).
Taking into account the salinity of the water phase in the gas-lift mixture provides the ability to control the efficiency of the gas lift by control of the physical and chemical properties of the gas.
As an instrument to regulate the efficiency of the gas lift, an artificial increase in the moisture content of the injected gas is proposed, this minimizes the energy loss in the flow by desalting the aqueous phase with high salinity of the produced water. It was revealed that taking into account the salinity of the water phase in the gas-lift mixture provides the possibility to control the efficiency of the gas lift. Gas lift, an artificial increase in the moisture content of the injected gas, which allows to minimize the energy loss in the flow due to desalination of the aqueous phase, is proposed.
1. Mirzadzhanzade A.Kh., Shakhverdiev A.Kh., Dinamicheskie protsessy v nefegazodobyche: sistemnyy analiz, diagnoz, prognoz (Dynamic processes in oil and gas production: system analysis, diagnosis, forecast), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1997, 254 p.
2. Patent no. 2122106 RF, Method of gas-lift well operation, Inventors: Mirzadzhanzade A.Kh., Shakhverdiev A.Kh., Panakhov G.M. et al.
3.Â Fleshman R., Lekic H.O., Artificial lift for high-volume production, Oilfield Review,1999, Spring, pp. 49–63.
4. Beiranvand M.S., Morshedi S., Hossein M., Sedaghat and Sepehr Aghahoseini design of a gas lift system to increase oil production from an iranian offshore well with high water cut, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2011, V. 5(11), pp. 1561–1565,
5. Li G.S., Bashin V.A., Analysis of the operation of gaslift wells at Pravdinskoye field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1976, no. 4, pp. 33–35.
6. Bin Hu, Characterizing gas-lift instabilities, Norway, Department of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim, 2004, 168 p.
7. Gamaud F., Casagrande M., Fouillout C., Lemetayer P., New field methods for a maximum lift gas efficiency through stability, SPE 35555,1996.
8. Guet S., Ooms G., Oliemans R.V.A., Inï¬‚uence of bubble size on the transition from low-Re bubbly to slug ï¬‚ow in a vertical pipe, Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Multiphase Flow (ICMF4), 2001, May–June.
9. Gimatudinov Sh.K., Fizika neftyanogo i gazovogo plasta (Physics of the oil and gas reservoir), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1971, 310 p.
10. Namiot A.Yu., Rastvorimost' gazov v vode (Solubility of gases in water), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1991, 167 p.
Login or register before orderingMore
R.R. Ibatullin (TAL Oil Limited, Canada, Calgary)
Planning of the start up process assisted by solvent for heavy oil and bitumen production wells
The start up of new wells in heavy oil and bitumen fields is an important and complex technological process. The article presents the study results of the solvent efficiency for horizontal wells’ start up procedure. There are assessments of heavy oil/solvent mixture viscosity at their various concentrations based on the convection and diffusion processes of the mass transfer for the conditions that are typical for Ashalchinskoye heavy oil field development. The separation of the process by the physical components was used to evaluate the convective-diffusion mass transfer of the solvent to improve the wells’ start up efficiency. An analytical solution of the diffusion equation was applied to calculate a diffusive mass transfer.
Noted, that there is more efficient wire wrapped screen in comparison with slotted liner for effective mass transfer of the solvent into heavy oil and bitumen. Based on the calculations by using diffusion time and a characteristic distance of the diffusion process passage have been got the volume of near-wellbore zones in horizontal wells swept by the solvents. Have been determined that the most significant decrease in specific viscosity for an estimated solvent occurs at its low concentrations in the heavy oil in the range of 0.05-0.1%.
Successful practices of solvent assisted start up through development of the heavy oil project in the Tatneft PJSC reaffirm the applicability of the performed solutions for the planning of such process including steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD).
1. Das S.K., Vapex: An efficient process for the recovery of heavy oil and bitumen, SPE 50941-PA. – 1998. – doi:10.2118/50941-PA.
2. Rakhimova Sh.G., Ibatullin R.R., Amerkhanov M.I., Khisamov R.S., Issledovanie sovmestnogo primeneniya teplovogo vozdeystviya i uglevodorodnykh rastvoriteley dlya razrabotki zalezhey tyazhelykh neftey i bitumov (Investigation of the joint application of thermal effects and hydrocarbon solvents for the development of heavy oil and bitumen deposits), Proceedings of II International Scientific Symposium, Part 2, Moscow: Publ of VNIIneft', 2009, pp. 216–219.
3. Ibatullin R.R., Maganov N.U., Ibragimov N.G. et al., Ways of shallow heavy oil deposit development in the active aquifer environment, Proceedings of World Heavy Oil Congress, Calgary, Canada, 2016, 6–9 September, URL: https://worldheavyoilcongress.com/sessions/ways-of-shallow-heavy-oil-deposit-development-in-the-acti... Rezhim dostupa / (data obrashcheniya 06.09.16).
4. Ibatullin R.R., Assessment of the solvent preinjection impact on sagd well start up parameters (In Russ.), Neftyanaya provintsiya, 2017, no. 1, URL: http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2e67f9_e2b0d66833fa4af8a05fd97fa7a51713.pdf.
5. Diedro F., Bryan J., Kryuchkov S., Kantzas A., Evaluation of diffusion of light hydrocarbons in bitumen, SPE 174424, 2015.
6. Carslaw H., Jaeger J., Conduction of heat in solids, Oxford University Press, USA, 1959, 510 p.
7. Ahmadloo F., Yang P., Solvent-assisted start-up of SAGD wells in long lake project, SPE 170052-MS, 2014. – DOI:10.2118/170052-MS.
8. Oballa V., Butler R.M., An experimental study of diffusion in the bitumen-toluene system, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 1989, March, pp. 63-69, DOI: 10.2118/89-02-03.
Login or register before orderingMore
K.F. Tagirova, A.M. Vulfin, A.R. Ramazanov, A.A. Fatkhulov (Ufa State Aviation Technical University, RF, Ufa)
Improving the efficiency of operation of sucker-rod pumping unit
The purpose of the research is the improving the efficiency of operation of sucker-rod pumping unit (SRPU) submersible equipment due to the operational diagnosis of the condition. The solved problem is the development of an algorithm for recalculating in the dynamogram the dependence of the power consumption of the rocking machine electric drive of moving the rod column suspension point (wattmeterogram) based on the analysis of the technological time series of the accumulated parameters. The analysis of the wattmetering data allows to determine condition of the surface and underground equipment of the SRPU. The advantages of wattmetering are the ease of measurement and the lack of additional equipment to record the force parameters at the rod column suspension point. The disadvantage is an increase in the performance requirements of the computational core of the controller of the SRPU control station for the implementation of diagnostic algorithms.
To date, the problem is in approximation of the functional relationship between the samples of the dynamogram and the wattmeterogram, which does not allow the using of well-known diagnostic methods by the dynamogram calculated from wattmetering data.
An algorithm for converting a wattmeterogram into a dynamogram is proposed based on the known time dependence of the rod position and the refined kinematic model of the rocking machine. Based on an array of instantaneous values of active power during a single period of swing, obtained uniformly at same intervals from the moment of the beginning of the plunger stroke up, and the physical parameters of the rocking machine, the stroke of the rod suspension point and the force at the rod string suspension point are calculated. To eliminate the disadvantages of the recalculation algorithm using the kinematic model, a neural network approximation is proposed for the functional dependence of the wattmeterogram and the dynamogram samples.
The possibility of monitoring and diagnosis of surface and underground equipment of the SRPU by using the module for wattmetering data intellectual preprocessing in the task of controlling the operating modes of a producing well is shown.
1. Chigvintsev S.V., Chigvintseva A.S., Virtual'nye datchiki dlya sistemy upravleniya shtangovoy glubinnoy nasosnoy ustanovkoy (Virtual sensors for the control system of a deep-well pumping unit), Collected papers “Elektrotekhnologii, elektroprivod i elektrooborudovanie predpriyatiy” (Electrotechnology, electric drive and electrical equipment of enterprises), Proceedings of II Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii, 2009, p. 197–200.
2. Tagirova K.F., Vul'fin A.M., Sabitov A.R., Akhmetov N.B., Updating of the diagnostics of well sucker-rod pumping units on the basis of intelligent analysis of dynamometric data (In Russ.), Avtomatizatsiya, telemekhanizatsiya i svyaz' v neftyanoy promyshlennosti, 2014, no. 11, pp. 23-28.
3. Khakim'yanov M.I., Pachin M.G., Monitoring of sucker rod pump units on result of the analysis wattmeter cards (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo = The electronic scientific journal Oil and Gas Business, 2011, no. 5, pp. 26–36.
4. Krichke V.O., Measuring information system for wells equipped with pumping jack IIS-SK (In Russ.), Avtomatizatsiya i telemekhanizatsiya v neftyanoy promyshlennosti, 1976, no. 11, pp. 16–18.
5. Aliev T.M., Ter-Khachaturov A.A., Avtomaticheskiy kontrol' i diagnostika skvazhinnykh shtangovykh nasosnykh ustanovok (Automatic monitoring and diagnostics of downhole sucker rod pumping units), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1988, 232 p.
6. Dregotesku N.D., Glubinnonasosnaya dobycha nefti (Oil production using deep-well pumping unit), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1966, 294 p.7. Osovskiy S., Neyronnye seti dlya obrabotki informatsii (Neural networks for information processing), Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ., 2004, 344 p.
Login or register before orderingMore
O.A. Betinskaya, N.L. Bachev, O.O. Matyunin, R.V. Bulbovich, N.Yu. Bacheva (Perm National Research Polytechnic University, RF, Perm)
Numerical modeling of process into chamber for petroleum gases combustion
The article presents the results of numerical modeling of the working process in a general-purpose chamber for petroleum gases combustion. In the proposed mathematical model, the working process equations are considered from mass, energy, and momentum conservation standpoint. We used k-Îµ turbulent model. The results of numerical simulation were obtained using ANSYS Fluent. The reliability of the results of numerical simulation depends on the boundary conditions set. Process parameters at the inlet depend on the type and arrangement of fuel and oxidizer injectors. ‘Outflow’ boundary condition is used at the chamber outlet boundary. Flow parameters fields and radial profiles in characteristic cross-sections along the combustion chamber are present. A detailed analysis of the rates, temperatures, oxidizer-to-fuel ratio and concentration of SO2 in combustion and dilution zones is given. Values of oxidizer-to-fuel ratio are determined with the use of additional program developed. The SO2 concentration was determined using the ANSYS Fluent flow parameters and preliminary thermochemical and thermodynamic calculations. The obtained results of numerical simulation made it possible to abandon the previously accepted concept of the distribution of secondary air along the length of the combustion chamber. The simulation results showed that by selecting the secondary air supply parameters it is possible to arrange the flame front in the central region of the chamber both along its length and along the radius. This reduces thermal load on combustion chamber structural elements and concentration of sulfur-containing compounds in the near-wall region, hence, increases the resource of its operation.
1. Bachev N.L., Betinskaya O.A., Bul'bovich R.V., Computational modeling of the working process in the combustion chamber for casing-head gas recovery (In Russ.), Inzhenerno-fizicheskiy zhurnal = Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2016, V. 89, no. 1, pp. 212–220.
2. Betinskaya O.A., Bachev N.L., Bul'bovich R.V., Three-dimensional model study of the working process in the combustion chamber for utilization of petroleum gas (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 2, pp. 96–99.
3. Bachev N.L., Betinskaya O.A., Bul'bovich R.V., Stationary three-dimensional model of fuel gase burning (In Russ.), Vestnik PNIPU. Aerokosmicheskaya tekhnika = PNRPU Aerospace Engineering Bulletin, 2015, V. 41, pp. 103–0119.
4. Zueva O.A., Bachev N.L., Bul'bovich R.V., Kleshchevnikov A.M., Development of a gas turbine plant for associated petroleum gas utilization gathering electrical and thermal energy at marginal fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo= Oil Industry, 2014, no. 1, pp. 98–101.
5. Lebedinskiy E.V., Kalmykov G.P., Mosolov S.V., Rabochie protsessy v zhidkostnom raketnom dvigatele i ikh modelirovanie (Work processes in a liquid rocket engine and their modeling): edited by Koroteev A.S., NMoscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 2008, 512 p.
6. Bachev N.L., Matyunin O.O., Kozlov A.A., Bacheva N.Yu., Working process with reburning of generating gas at supercritical parameters in the chamber of combustion of rocket engine on liquid fuel numerical modeling (In Russ.), Vestnik Moskovskogo aviatsionnogo instituta, 2011, V. 18, no. 2, pp. 108–116.
7. Rukovodstvo pol'zovatelya. Programmnyy kompleks ANSYS Fluent 15.0 2013 (User guide. ANSYS Fluent software package 15.0 2013), Moscow: Tesis Publ., 2013, 511 p.
Login or register before orderingMore
B.H. Gaitov, Ya.M. Kashin, L.E. Kopelevich, A.V. Samorodov, V.A. Kim (Kuban State Technological University, RF, Krasnodar)
The unit for oil separating based on an engine-separator
The subject of this article is a study of the use of an oil separation unit based on a combined-engine separator, a comparative economic calculation of the energy efficiency of a separator engine versus a classical design separator at oil and gas facilities.
The article describes in detail the method of oil separation based on the use of a combined design according to the engine-separator scheme, as well as the design of the engine-separator and the principle of its operation. In the separator motor the separator drum performs two functions: a device where the process of oil separation fr om third-party products takes place and the rotor of an induction motor. In the proposed design, the losses in the rotor-separator drum are used as heating losses to heat the product of separation in the separator drum, and the energy losses released by the core and the stator winding of the separator motor are used to preheat the separation product. The calculations are made in relation to the three types of separators and oilfield capacity, wh ere the separation needs to be done.
The calculations described in this paper demonstrate that due to the use of a separator of a combined design according to the engine-separator scheme, it is possible to obtain energy savings of up to 5% if the separation product is preheated.
The results of the research can be applied to the calculation and design of power supply systems, including for remote oil and gas facilities.
1. Patent no. 2585636 RF, MPK7 B01D17/06, B03C5/00, B01D43/00, Method for separation of oil, Inventor: Kopelevich L.E.
2. Patent no. 2593626 RF, MPK7 B04B5/10, B03C5/02, B01D17/06, B01D43/00, B04B9/02, Plant for oil separation, Inventor: Kopelevich L.E.
3. Kutsevalov V.M., Voprosy teorii i rascheta asinkhronnykh mashin s massivnymi rotorami (Issues of the theory and calculation of asynchronous machines with massive rotors), Moscow: Energiya Publ., 1966, 304 ð.Â Â Â
Login or register before orderingMore
D.A. Neganov, V.M. Varshitskii, O.A. Kozyrev (The Pipeline Transport Institute LLC, RF, Moscow)
Analysis of pipeline bearing capacity under combined load
For the development of requirements for loads to the test bench for pipes, an analysis of the bearing capacity of the pipeline was carried out with internal pressure, axial force, bending and torque acting in its cross section. Investigations were carried out to determine the effect of torque on the bearing capacity of the pipeline under combined loading and to determine the need for loading of pipe samples with torque during bench testing of pipes. For the analysis, a simple analytical dependence of the limiting bending moment on internal pressure, axial force and torque was obtained. As a design scheme of the pipeline adopted a beam of tubular section. A material model without hardening has been adopted. In this case, the presence of hoop stresses fr om internal pressure was taken into account. The calculation of such a beam under a biaxial stress state (with allowance for hoop stresses) reduces to the calculation of a conventional beam under a uniaxial stress state, the material of which has different yield stresses during compression and tension. The calculation was carried out in the software complex implementing the finite element method. The results of analytical calculations are compared with the results of numerical modeling of the bearing capacity of the pipeline by the finite element method. Satisfactory correspondence of the results of calculations is obtained. The effect of torque on the bearing capacity of the pipeline under combined loading of the pipeline is investigated. The results of the investigations made it possible to justify the insignificant influence of the torque on the bearing capacity of the pipeline under combined loading in the investigated range of load changes and to turn out from the load function of the pipe specimen as a torque during the development of a specialized test bench.
1. Radionova S.G., Revel'-Muroz P.A., Lisin Yu.V. et al., Methodical basis of ensuring of the fuel and energy complex’s industrial safety on the example of the oil and petroleum products pipeline transportation (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2016, no. 5, pp. 72–77.
2. Aynbinder A.B., Raschet magistral'nykh i promyslovykh truboprovodov na prochnost' i ustoychivost' (Calculation of main and field pipelines for strength and stability), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1991, 287 p.
3. Zhang Jie, Zhang Han, Mechanical behavior of the pipe squeezed by other object based on numerical simulation (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2017, no. 1, pp. 66–71.
4. Varshitskiy V.M., Kozyrev O.A., Effect of positive temperature gradient on destruction lim it state of underground pipeline (In Russ.), Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2013, no. 1, pp. 30–31.
5. Soren Hauch, Yong Bai, Bending moment capacity of pipes, Offshore Mechanical and Arctic Engineering, 1999, July 11–16.
6. Ozkan I.F., Mohared M., Moment resistance of steel pipes subjected to combined loads, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2009, V. 86, pp. 252–264.
Login or register before orderingMore
À.Ì. Soromotin, À.Yu. Solodovnikov (Tyumen Branch of SurgutNIPIneft, RF, Tyumen)
Hydrochemical and hydrogeological characterization of surface waters of Wostochno-Elovoye oilfielf of Surgutneftegas JSC
Oil industry is one of the sectors that influence on all components of nature. In case of Middle Ob where a lot of lakes and swampy territories are located, surface waters are influenced by the industry. The longer the terms of oil extraction and the construction time of anthropogenic objects, the higher the chance of the change of hydro chemical and hydrogeological structure of water objects. But during the status assessment of surface waters, it’s important to take into consideration that a lot of water objects are located beyond the licensed sites. It’s important to take the trans-frontier characterization of the waterfowls. To such oilfields the Vostochno-Elovoye oilfield, through territory of that flow a lot of rivers and the territory of which is developed by a lot of resource users, is considered. But the greatest influence provides the Ob River that flows from the south-east. In its’ waters there are the greater amounts of polluting substances, exceed the allowable threshold concentration. To estimate the condition of external pollution on the territory of oilfield, the hydrological researches are made.
Login or register before orderingMore
E.L. Leusheva, V.A. Morenov (Saint-Petersburg Mining University, RF, Saint-Petersburg)
Development of combined heat and power system with binary cycle for oil and gas enterprises power supply
Problems of oil and gas enterprises combined power supply with no connection to centralized power grid are considered in the article. Comprehensive analysis of electrical and thermal loads of existing oil fields revealed the total efficiency of power plants operation in cogeneration and trigeneration modes to be up to 90%. However, it was also found, that despite high efficiency of combined heat and power operation mode, it is not always possible to completely utilize generated thermal energy. Even when the power plant is run in combined cooling, heat and power mode during summer months, significant amount of produced heat is not used, thus the efficiency of primary energy source conversion declines. To increase efficiency of fuel energy potential use cogeneration complex with binary cycle of electrical and thermal energy production was developed, which consists of two power units - main and auxiliary generators, meant for power supplying of oil and gas facilities in accordance with their charts of electrical loads. Meanwhile considered electrotechnical complex provides an opportunity to use thermal potential of secondary energy carrier remaining after use in a binary cycle for the production of thermal energy if heat supply is necessary. The revealed dependences of electric energy consumption from the parameters of enterprise’s electrical and thermal loads, in accordance with environmental conditions allow defining an energy-efficient mode of petroleum gas use as an energy carrier and low-boiling intermediate medium in the combined cycle of electricity and heat production.
Implementation of cogeneration complex with binary cycle allows raising of electrical efficiency up to 60%, at the same time providing the most complete utilization of the energy carrier energy potential at supplying consumers with electricity and thermal energy according to enterprise’s load charts, while maintaining high efficiency of oil and gas operations power provision during the year.
1. Nikolaev N.I., Leusheva E.L., Increasing of hard rocks drilling efficiency (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 3, pp. 68–71;
2. Morenov V.A., Application of associated gas as an energy source (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU, 2012, no. 154-2, pp. 61–65.
3. Morenov V., Leusheva E., Energy delivery at oil and gas wells construction in regions with harsh climate, International Journal of Engineering (IJE), 2016, February, V. 29, no. 2, pp. 274–279.
4. Zabarnyy G.N., Shurchkov A.V., Gorokhov M.I., Zdor V.A., Ispol'zovanie binarnykh ustanovok dlya proizvodstva elektroenergii (The use of binary systems for power generation), Kiev: Publ. of ITT NAN Ukrainy, 2003, 50 p.
5. Morenov V.A., Sychev Yu.A., Abramovich B.N., Combined energy application for mining enterprises power supply (In Russ.), Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika, 2016, no. 4, pp. 36–40.6. Morenov V.A., Leusheva E.L., Combined oilfield power supplying system with petroleum gas utilization as an energy carrier (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 4, pp. 96–100.
Login or register before orderingMore