The R. Trebs oilfield, located in the Nenets autonomous district, belongs to the Timano-Pechora oil-and-gas bearing province. Reservoir is characterized by the complex structure (fractured-vugular-porous type), poor continuity of producing formation in terms of thickness and quality (both in square and section), amplitude faults network and erosion zones. These properties cause uncertainties in localizing remaining oil reserves and composition of inflow in drilled wells.
This paper presents an integrated approach that helps to evaluate secondary porosity parameters for undeveloped areas of the R. Trebs oilfield. In the framework of this approach, geological and hydrodynamic modeling, modeling of a discrete fracture network occur iteratively, which makes it possible to jointly use field data, hydrodynamic well data, interpretation results of seismic, flow and geomechanical core research, image and acoustic logging results. Each of iteration is accompanied by the adjustment of all used models. The approach allows to predict oil production levels during water-and-gas impact considering geological heterogeneity in conditions of incomplete field well development. The reliability of the hydrodynamic model is confirmed by the successful prediction of the values of the initial reservoir pressure and the initial production rate of oil production at the new wells.
The novelty of the work is redesigning of discrete fracture net, interpreting of seismic data during adaptation process of reservoir simulation model. It significantly changed vision of the reservoir structure and allowed to extend a new vision to the entire oilfield.
1. Fedorov A.I., Nabiullin R.M., Fedorov V.N. et al., Determination of reservoir filtration system model of R. Trebs field using dynamic well tests (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 5, pp. 60–63.
2. Ardislamova D.R., Salimgareeva E.M., Gallyamova D.Ch., Integrated approach to modeling naturally fractured carbonate reservoirsВ (In Russ.), SPE 176639-RU, 2015.
3. Nelson R.A., Geologic analysis of naturally fractured reservoirs, Butterworth – Heinemann, Woburn, Massachusetts, USA, 2001, 332 p.
4. Gaynullina E.K., Emel'yanov D.E., Kuchurina O.E. et al., Petrophysical framework for interpretation of Lower Devonian and Upper Silurian heterogeneous carbonate reservoirs: a case study from R. Trebs oil field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 5, pp. 44–46.
5. Golf-Racht T., Fundamentals of fractured reservoir engineering, Amsterdam, New York: Elsevier, 1982.
6. Gimazov A.A., Russkikh K.G., Murinov K.Yu. et al., Core flow models for analysis of laboratory tests on parameters for WAG simulations: A case study from R. Trebs oil field (In Russ.), SPE 176593-RU, 2015.В В
Библиометрия за 2016 год
РИНЦДвухлетний импакт-фактор: 0,629
Пятилетний импакт-фактор: 0,471
Показатель в рейтинге SCIENCE INDEX: 0,431
Место в рейтинге SCIENCE INDEX: 1178