From 2014 to 2017 number of hydraulic fracturing operations performed in low-permeability oil reservoirs (permeability less than 0.01 mkm2) in the Nenets autonomous district oil fields were increased. Effective hydraulic fracturing performance in low-permeability reservoirs requires creation of fractures with greatest possible length that increases the extent of fluid movement due to increasing amount of injected proppant. However, there are several problems related to high pressure while hydraulic fracturing performance and intense pressure increase while proppant injection in reservoirs occur at depths more than 3000 m. In this article experience of the hydraulic fracturing performance using proppant in low-permeability terrigenous and carbonate reservoirs of Devonian system on the Nenets autonomous district oil fields was considered. Also functions of technological parameters, reservoir properties and well workover performance criterion are provided in this paper. Inverse dependence was educed between specific consumption of proppant and well-head pressure while hydraulic fracturing. The calculation example of vertical and minimum horizontal components of geostatic pressure using the core laboratory research and field research indicates the probability of the formation of horizontal fractures was provided. The example of two unsuccessful attempts of hydraulic fracturing in well in low-permeability carbonate reservoir and successful fracturing performance after process optimization which resulted in achievement planned increment oil rate was demonstrated. Main options of hydraulic fracturing technology efficiency increasing were also considered in this paper.
1. Economides M., Oligney R., Valko P., Unified fracture design. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Orsa Press, Alvin, Texas, 2002, 262 p.
2. Kashnikov Yu.A., Shustov D.V., Kukhtinskiy A.E., Kondrat'ev S.A., Geomechanical properties of the terrigenous reservoirs in the oil fields of Western Ural (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 4, pp. 32-35.
3. Dobrynin V.M., Deformatsii i izmeneniya fizicheskikh svoystv kollektorov nefti i gaza (Deformations and changes in the physical properties of oil and gas collectors), Moscow: Nedra Press., 1970, 239 p.
4. Kashnikov Yu.A., Ashikhmin S.G., Shustov D.V. et al., In situ stress in the oil fields of Western Ural (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 5, pp. 64-66.
5. Kondrat'ev S.A., Zhukovskiy A.A., Kochneva T.S., Malysheva V.L., Opyt provedeniya proppantnogo gidrorazryva plasta v karbonatnykh kollektorakh mestorozhdeniy Permskogo kraya (Experience of proppant hydraulic fracturing in the carbonate reservoirs of the Perm Region), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 2016, 68 p.
Библиометрия за 2015 год
РИНЦДвухлетний импакт-фактор: 0,665
Пятилетний импакт-фактор: 0,472
Показатель в рейтинге SCIENCE INDEX: 0,573
Место в рейтинге SCIENCE INDEX: 794