Application of enhanced oil recovery methods allows reducing the filtration resistance in the bottomhole formation zone, stabilizing production and developing fields with unconventional oil reserves which are at the final stage in the most effective way. In order to improve and intensify oil production, reduce costs by increasing the efficiency of processing the bottomhole formation zone and the middle time between failures of deep well pumping equipment the device of vibrowave impact, which permits the treatment of the bottomhole formation zone without lifting the column of tubing is designed.
1. Ivanov A.D., Turbakov M.S., Removal of paraffin during operation of Siberian
field’s wells (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo
universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo, 2006, no. 1,
2. Turbakov M.S., On the choice of reagents for prevent the formation and removal of paraffin in producing wells (In Russ.) Vestnik Permskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe
delo, 2006, no. 1, pp. 118–121.
3. Lekomtsev A.V., Turbakov M.S., Evaluation of the results washing out of oil
wells using coolant and the hydrocarbon solvent in the fields of Nozhovskaya
group (In Russ.), Nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii, 2010, V. 4, no. 2,
4. Zlobin A.A., Analysis of phase transitions of paraffin in the pore space of
reservoir rocks (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo
politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo,
2012, no. 5, pp. 47–56.
5. Erofeev A.A., Ponomareva I.N., Turbakov M.S., Limiting conditions evaluation
for processing methods of pressure recovery curves for wells in carbonate
collectors (In Russ.), Inzhener-neftyanik, 2011, no. 3, pp. 12–15.
6. Shcherbakov A.A., Turbakov M.S., Dvoretskas R.V., Effectiveness analysis of
enhanced oil recovery methods implementation for hard-to-recover oil reserves
of Perm Kama region (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
2012, no. 12, pp. 97–99.
7. Poplygin V.V. et al., The results of BS layer bottom zones treatment using DN-
9010 composition in oilfield of Verkhnekamskoye potash deposit area (In
Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta.
Geologiya, geoinformatsionnye sistemy, gorno-neftyanoe delo, 2010, no. 5,
8. Allakhverdiev R.A., Inflow intensification by cyclic pulse impact on the bottomhole formation zone (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo i transport nefti,
1985, V. 3, pp. 10-12.
9. Patent no. 2102577 RF, Device for treating down-hole zone of well, Inventors:
Yumadilov S.A., Sitnikov N.N., Malykhin V.I., Fakhrullin V.I.
10. Umetbaev V.G., Geologo-tekhnicheskie meropriyatiya pri ekspluatatsii
skvazhin (Geological and technical measures during operation of wells),
Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1989, 217 p.
11. Grebnev V.D., Ladygin A.N., Turbakov M.S., Dvoretskas R.V., Improvement
of the water field preparation system for reservoir pressure maintenance
(In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 3, pp. 114–114.
12. Patent no. 2494231 RF, Dewaxing method of oil producing well, Inventors:
Mordvinov V.A., Turbakov M.S., Erofeev A.A., Lekomtsev A.V.
13. Grebnev V.D., Turbakov M.S., Kozhevnikov E.V., Improving the design back
pressure valve for reservoir pressure maintenance system (In Russ.), Neftyanoe
khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 9, pp. 106–107.
14. Grebnev V.D., Turbakov M.S., Tret'yakov E.O., Ryabokon' E.P., Improving oil pipeline cleaning devices (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
2013, no. 8, pp. 112–113.
15. Gadiev S.M., Veklich N.A., Nurgaliev R.M. et al., Investigation of hydraulic
spool vibrators for well treatment (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry,
1972, no. 2, pp. 42–45.