oil recovery rate, sweep efficiency, the grid density, flooding , the proxy model, optimization, planning of the geological and technical measures , interference , field.The problems of reducing the cost of drilling and wells operating always remain relevant at an oil fields development. An approach to solving the problem for the improvement of the development system through a combination of measures aimed at optimizing well spacing and waterflood system optimization by the example of Verkh-Tarskoye field is considered.
1. Shpurov I.V., Kuramshin R.M., Brilliant L.S., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo вЂ“ Oil industry, 1988, no. 10, pp. 30–31.
2. Brilliant L.S., Revenko V.M., Lavrova O.A., Collected papers вЂњVoprosy intensifikatsii razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniyвЂќ (Issues of intensification of oil
fields development), Tyumen', 1983, 101 s.
3. Yur'ev A.N., Collected papers “Voprosy intensifikatsii razrabotki
neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy” (Issues of intensification of oil fields development),
4. Lisovskiy N.N., Brilliant L.S., Shubin A.S. et al., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil industry, 2008, no. 3, pp. 49–52.
5. L.S. Brilliant, A.S. Zavialov, A.V. Kibirev et al., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil
industry, 2014, no 8, pp. 68–71.