Currently, the most promising in terms of growth of oil reserves in the Perm region is Solikamskaya depression Pre-Ural foredeep. In this paper we consider the western part in the articulation with Visimsky depression and Kamsky vault. In order to determine the prospects for oil potential we analyzed geochemical data describing conditions of sedimentation and transformation of organic matter and the major oil source strata oil and gas complexes, developed in Solikamsk depression, and graphic modeling of their dive was done. It was found that the main source rocks in the area are the Frasnian-Famennian deposits, their potential can be assessed as medium. Frasnian-Famennian deposits were in the main phase of oil generation and experienced the effect of processes katagenesis up gradation MK4, therefore, be in favorable terms for the transformation of dispersed organic matter into hydrocarbons. Thus, studied area is basic requirements for the generation, migration, accumulation of hydrocarbons.
1. Galkin V.I., Krivoshchekov S.N., Nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii, 2011,
V.5, no. 2, pp. 7–10.
2. Krivoshchekov S.N., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no.10.
3. Galkin V.I., Kozlova I.A., Galkin S.V., Rastegaev A.V., Melkomukov V.V., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2007,
no. 10, pp. 8-11.
4. Rodionova K.F., Organicheskoe veshchestvo i neftematerinskie porody devona
Volgo-Ural'skoy neftegazonosnoy oblasti (Organic matter and source
rocks of the Devonian of the Volga-Ural oil and gas area), Moscow: Nedra
Publ., 1967, 270 p.
5. Voevodkin V.L., Galkin V.I., Kozlova I.A., Krivoshchekov S.N., Kozlov A.S., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2010,
no. 12, pp. 6-11.
6. Kozlova I.A., Galkin V.I., Vantseva I.V., Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2010, no. 7,
7. Krivoshchekov S.N., Kozlova I.A., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2012, no. 7, pp. 82-85.
8. Neruchev S.G., Rogozina E.K., Neftegazoobrazovannie v otlozheniyakh domanikovogo tipa (Oil and gas formation in the Domanik sediment type),
Leningrad: Nedra Publ., 1986, 247 p.
9. Galkin V.I., Kozlova I.A., Krivoshchekov S.N., Pyatunina E.V., Pestova S.N., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2007,
no. 10, pp. 22–27.
10. Galkin V.I., Rastegaev A.V., Kozlova I.A., Vantseva I.V., Krivoshchekov S.N., Voevodkin V.L., Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2010, no. 7, pp. 4-7.