Key words: oil recovery, gas injection, low permeability, reservoir simulation model, displacement efficiency, dead oil, recombinate oil sample, relative permeability.
The evaluation of the effectiveness of gas injection technology to increase the recovery ratio of oil from low-permeability reservoirs by results of physical modeling is executed. Hydrodynamic model is built on its basis with the aim to determine the relative permeabilities, which can be used at full-scale simulation of the process of the field development with the use of water-and-gas injection.
1. Baishev A.B., Kuznetsov V.V., Gabsiya B.K., Begisheva S.F., Proceedings of the Institute VNIIneft, 2003, V. 129, pp. 93-97.
2. Demyanenko N.A., Sannikov V.A., Pakhol'chuk A.A., Proceedings of the Institute Ukrgiproniineft', 1990, pp. 133-142.
3. Khavkin A.Ya., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy, 1994, no. 7-10, pp. 30-37.
4. Veres S.P., Ibragimov L.Kh., Turchin I.V., Neftepromyslovoe delo, 1996, no. 5, pp. 7-11.
5. Ivanishin V.S., Liskevich E.I., Mishchuk I.N., Neftyanaya i gazovaya promyshlennost' (Kiev), 1973, no. 6, pp. 20-22.
6. Koshovkin I.N., Deynezhenko A.L., Skripkin A.G., Anur'ev D.A., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no. 3, pp. 36-40.
7. Simkin E.M., Neftegazovye tekhnologii, 2011, no. 6, pp. 11-16.8. Kryanev D.Yu., Petrakov A.M., Simkin E.M., Proceedings of III International Scientific Symposium ”Teoriya i praktika primeneniya metodov uvelicheniya nefteotdachi plastov” (Theory and practice of enhanced oil recovery), 2011, pp. 163-172.