By reaction of triglycerides of olive oil with diethanollamine at the temperature 120–140 °C diethylolamide has been obtained. Then, with participation of orthophosphoric acid at the temperature 30–40 °C a phosphate derivative of the diethylolamide was synthesized. Phosphate derivatives show an inhibitors activity in hydrogen-sulphide medium: at the concentration 10–20 ppm protection effect is 55–61 % and at the concentration 50–100 ppm – 70–77 %. On the basis of the phosphate derivative, at its molar ratio 1:2 with monoethanolamine (MEA), diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA) complex salts have been obtained which exhibit a high degree of protecting steel from hydrogen-sulphide and carbon dioxide corrosion. Complex salts tested in hydrogen-sulphide corrosion at the four concentration (10, 20, 50, and 100 ppm). At the concentration of MEA salt 10–20 ppm protection is 75–83 %, at the concentration 50–100 ppm – 92,0–94,1 %, for DEA salt - 65,0–72,0 % and 95,0–97,4% correspondingly, and for TEA salt 62,0–72,0 % and 96,0–98,5 % correspondingly. So, TEA salt implementation guarantees a higher degree of protection then the other complex salts.
Also complex salts were tested under carbon dioxide corrosion at the concentration 50 ppm. At the concentration 50 ppm MEA salt shows a protection 99.0 %, DEA salt – 98.5 %, and TEA salt – 98.0 %.
Physical properties of complex salts are defined.
1. Vigdorovich V.I., Vigdorovich M.V., Ryazanov A.V., Bactericidal properties and suppression by inhibitors such as AMDOR-IR diffusion of hydrogen through a steel membrane over SRB (In Russ.), Zashchita metallov = Protection of Metals, 2007, V. 43, no. 1, pp. 103–107.
2. Bondareva S.O., Lisitskiy V.V., Yakovleva N.I., Murinov Yu.I., Hydrolysis of 1,2-disubstituted imidazolines in aqueous media (In Russ.), Izvestiya RAN. Seriya khimicheskaya = Russian Chemical Bulletin, 2004, no. 4, pp. 767–771.
3. Vigdorovich V.I., Sinyutina S.E., Tsygankova L.E., Oshe E.K., Effect of oxyethylated amines on corrosion and hydrogenation of carbon steel (In Russ.), Zashchita metallov = Protection of Metals, 2004, V. 40, no. 3, pp. 282–294.
4. Vigdorovich V.I., Tsygankova L.E., Ingibirovanie serovodorodnoy i uglekislotnoy korrozii metallov. Universalizm ingibitorov (Inhibition of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion of metals. Universalism of inhibitors), Moscow: KARTEK Publ., 2011, 244 s.
5. Kashkovskiy P.B., Vagapov P.K., Kuznetsov Yu.I., Ob osobennostyakh letuchego ingibirovaniya serovodorodnoy korrozii stali aminami (On peculiarities of volatile hydrogen sulfide corrosion inhibiting using steel amines), Proceedings of VII scientific and practical conference of young specialists and scientists of the branch of “Gazprom VNIIGAZ”, Ukhta, 2010, 24 p.
6. Vagapov R.K., Kashkovskiy R.V., Kuznetsov Yu.I., Volatile inhibitors of hydrogen sulfide corrosion for protection of steel equipment and pipelines (In Russ.), Korroziya: materialy, zashchita, 2010, no. 10, pp. 16–24.
7. Kashkovskiy R.V., Kuznetsov Yu.I., Vagapov R.K., On the peculiarities of the hydrogen sulfide corrosion of steel inhibition by volatile amines (In Russ.), Korroziya: materialy, zashchita, 2010, no. 4, pp. 13–18.