Key words: hydraulic fracturing, field development, geomechanics, rock mechanics, high viscosity oil, unconventional reserves
This article considers three main applications of proppant hydraulic fracturing in Samaraneftegas JSC as a tool for oil fields development management: 1) low-producing collectors with abnormally high fracturing pressure which cannot be developed without hydraulic fracturing; 2) deposits with highly viscous oil which had no successful practices of EOR methods implementation (traditional for such deposits); newly discovered oil source deposits of Samara region, as a promising areas for maintenance of oil production level in Samaraneftegas JSC.
1. Demakhin S.A., Demakhin A.G., Selektivnye metody izolyatsii vodopritoka v neftyanye skvazhiny (Selective methods of water shut off in oil wells), Saratov: Kolledzh Publ., 2003, 164 p.
2. Strizhnev V.A., Tyapov O.A., Umetbaev V.G., Obobshchenie opyta provedeniya remontno-izolyatsionnykh rabot na otdel'nykh krupnykh mestorozhdeniyakh Zapadnoy Sibiri (The generalization of the experience of the repair and insulation works on sel ected large fields of Western Siberia), Ufa: Skif Publ., 2013, 272 p.
3. Smolyarov O.L., Water shut-off using polymer gel "Mars" in the wells with horizontal wellbore (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2012, no. 9, pp. 26–31.
4. Strizhnev V.A., Presnyakov A.Yu., Nigmatullin T.E., Advancements in produced water restriction (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2012, V. 27, no. 2, pp. 28–31.
5. Shaidullin V.A., Presnyakov A.Yu., Kostyuchenko S.A., Burmistrov A.S., Water reduction treatments using oil-cement slurries — case histories fr om RNPurneftegaz
LLC (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”,
Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO «NK «Rosneft'», 2013, V. 31, no. 2,
6. Kraynov M.V., Goryachev S.E., NK Rosneft actual problems and solutions in the repair and insulation works and water shut-off (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya
praktika, 2014, no. 5, pp. 104–117.